Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 01:53 AM

Default I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another forum...

...and comparing his statist world view, versus my individualistic one, I've come to ask myself, what did God intend for most when he created us humans?

your thoughts, please :-)

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 10-24-2005, 03:38 AM

Default Re: I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another forum...

Sheer unadulterated joy at the miracle of physical existence.
Old 10-24-2005, 03:41 AM

Default Re: I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another forum...

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Sheer unadulterated joy at the miracle of physical existence.
bastard, I'll swap you jobs for a few weeks.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:37 AM

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience on Earth. Our purpose is to learn, awaken, reach insights and purify our spirit so that we can return to our origins.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience on Earth. Our purpose is to learn, awaken, reach insights and purify our spirit so that we can return to our origins.
This is so true, so why can't people see this NOW.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
...and comparing his statist world view, versus my individualistic one, I've come to ask myself, what did God intend for most when he created us humans?

your thoughts, please :-)
Here is the ‘answer’ to your question:

(Keep an open mind)

Do you really think that a human mind could even begin to grasp the answer to this question? A human mind (believe it or not) has a very limited imagination. If you ask the most skilful artist on the earth to draw a picture of another being of another realm, he will draw something that is either remotely human, or something that has NO meaning, because he does not understand, just as he does not understand our origin. God did not create this world or us for reasons that a Human would.

When we die, we must be READY for the next realm (Heaven), or else we are sent back here (reincarnation). Most people have cycled through this many times because he/she does not know HOW to get into the other realm. If you abuse your chance here on earth, you will not get another one. You will go to Hell. If you do finally prepare yourself PROPERLY and you do finally transcend into Heaven, THEN can you ask that question. For a question like that is not of this world and cannot be answered here.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:42 AM

I might add love of the material world is great. It's the one sided notion of our existence that is dangerous. That there is ONLY the physical.

I sometimes think the meaning of life is simply to be happy.

Does an infant ponder the "meaning of life" as it giggles and plays...watches it's little hand open and close and gaze in wonder about itself and it's surroundings? Does it need "deep contemplation" to find the joy in life?

I thank God every day that i'm alive and live in literally one of the best places on Earth to grow up. Where an unemployed man on the margins can still aford to wander along the beach and buy a feed, watch the sun set.

Just dont go in the water... 8-)
Old 10-24-2005, 07:46 AM

Fuck heaven.

I'm here right now and denial of this world is a slap in the face to God.

Again...the Kingdom of God is within you. The East worked it out along time ago.

We can never go back to the Garden Of Eden. An angel with a fiery sword prevents this and the only way forward is to the heavenly Jerusalem. A powerful and bonding sense of community and belonging. In this world.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:49 AM

I can't say that about Heaven, but the rest is very true. In other words, you are correct.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Fuck heaven.
I take that back...it's just that to look forward to heaven means you are missing the boat right now. You are born in a particular time in a particular historical setting and YOU will never walk the Earth again...so make the most of it...and REJOICE! Even in tears.