Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2006, 09:51 PM

Default Acquiring Knowledge in Precarious Days,

Yes in deed my friends the bottom has dropped out.
We need to ask ourselves why the daily statistics of this forum have fallen so precipitously , because to me it seems like it took a sudden spiral into something resembling a Soper death knell.
Although I've been here for awhile, and I admit that I didn't post a hell of alot, still I think I spent a fair amount of time trying to bring pertinate subjects up for debate, also admittedly I fucked up a couple of times , but back to the point.
There are a shitload of forums out there these days, truly a Malox moment, and I try to absorb it as much as humanly possible, but I have a problem with visiting an old friend, this site, and see that the interrest keeps dropping off.
I've got a suggestion,
We Are the spreaders of knowledge, if you've got the time, lets start rebuilding this site back into its days of instant rebuttal and profound logical heights.
Oh well, I'm getting tired, and on my last available beer, gotto go.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:55 AM

Default Re: Acquiring Knowledge in Precarious Days,

Maybe a few too many beer last night?
Old 07-26-2006, 08:37 AM

Yes,Torch, I noticed that too. Maybe because its the summer (like that has anything to do with it), OR:

Some people felt that they had minimal to say in they're posting after a topic, and felt that they were not 'good' contributors.

I mentioned one time that some people come to CC to learn and that they might acknowledge the topic with a small comment. No one should make such members uncomfortable or be critical of them.
We are all after the same thing: peace, justice, and equal of everything for everyone!

We need to welcome those that are well versed and those who are not so well versed. Those that have extensive knowledge of politics, religion, etc. and....those that don't! Everyone can say what they feel about the problems and issues in the world today. And surely they are welcome to come into CC to perhaps just read and share their aquired knowledge with their family, friends and neighbors.

Thanks for bringing this subject up. I've learned alot myself! And I though I knew plenty of the NWO agenda!!!!

Thanx
Old 07-27-2006, 08:41 PM

This forum has indeed been lessened and modified. This should tell you that sometimes that which is produced here in words is from an absolutely real source and that when summoned others can and do make themselves known. Humans have a hard time when what they ask for and speculate about actually comes and answers the call. Learn from this that real power from real sources can manifest before you in all your media and can physically affect your world as is required. Totally unconcerned by any of your belief systems.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:29 PM

IGNT, please start using commas.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:33 PM

http://www.iamthewitness.com seems to be

exploding in popularity ... it has alot of good

mp3 chats ... maybe Dr. Makow can do a few of his

own interviews.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:28 PM

This forum has indeed been lessened and modified. This should tell you that sometimes that which is produced here, in words, is from an absolutely real source, and that when summoned, others can and do make themselves known. Humans have a hard time, when what they ask for and speculate about actually comes and answers the call. Learn from this that real power from real sources can manifest before you in all your media, and can physically affect your world as is required. Totally unconcerned by any of your belief systems.