Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2006, 08:06 PM

Default OUR FEUDAL FUTURE

By Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
July 24, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

In the 1950s, I used to watch a TV show called "Robin Hood" in which the hero was also called the Earl or Baron of Locksley. I didn't think much about it at the time, but then I learned President Harry Truman used to carry in his pocket part of an 1842 poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson called "Locksley Hall." The part Truman carried with him predicted a "parliament of man, the federation of the world" with "universal law," and Truman explained "That's what I have been working for."

Later in the 1950s, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund Special Studies Project produced THE MID-CENTURY CHALLENGE TO U.S. FOREIGN POLICY, in which one reads: "We cannot escape, and indeed should welcome, the task which history has imposed upon us.

This is the task of helping shape a new world order in all its dimensions---spiritual, economic, political, social." I thought it strange that the powerful Rockefellers would use the word "spiritual" first in the "new world order," but then I reflected upon who Robin Hood was. He had also been referred to as Robin of Greenwood or Green Robin, named for the Green Man, who was the Celtic vegetation god.

MORE:http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis72.htm