Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2006, 07:54 PM

Default CYRUS SCOFIELD -- WHO WAS HE?

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

Old 07-31-2006, 08:14 PM

Default Re: CYRUS SCOFIELD -- WHO WAS HE?

Anyone who in arrogance plays games with the Bible as presented is very foolish. To rearrange the time-line of "The Revelations" is bordering on the Unforgivable Sin. Many posters here believe that ignorance is carte blank to say anything regarding the Bible or its author. They literally go where Angels fear to tread. Those are not punished for this now because it is not time. The time-line in the Bible is immutable except that the length of part of the events will be cut short. This is for the elects sake and to lessen the bitter drink that the CHRIST asked to pass from him. This is the 1st part of that cup. For those who will hear, hear! For others, play on.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:37 PM

The Devil himself knows that the vineyard owner returns, that is why hast is made. As I have said "The Revelations" is an accurate time-line of the end of this age. The Earth continues, but without Humans. Can Christians not read the Human tongue of English. The GOD of the universe has placed the divinely inspired version of the Bible as the most common book before you. Does the Devil know more of the Bible than the Human. Every event described will happen as and when. Nothing will short change these events except the shortening. If you prefer to spend the rest of this age debating, then do so. Some will hear and know and be prepared.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:25 AM

The amazing thing is that in this present world so many people are willing to jump on a new bandwagon, without looking twice at the meaning, beliefs and direction they had come from.
Although I'm not a church goer, and its been a long time since I read a large amount of the bible, it really does freak me out that so many proclaim the bible as the truth, but find no problem with it being changed.