Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

The president of Iran says he has a solution to the mideast problem. Doesn't the Bible talk about the 7 year treaty and then Israel being backstabbed?

Personally I think we should just be aware that as the Bible says there will be false prophets in the end. We have Maitreya and so many others that could be the anti-christ, we won't know until it happens.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:15 PM

I didn't intend to put words in your mouth ...

I personally LOVE hearing arguments against

anything I say ... my goal is to find truth

irregardless of where it leads.

now ...

1. kindly show how this was fulfilled in history

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

2. we were given signs of the end times and one

of them is that the gospel must be preached to

all the nations of the world before ... we are

still far from this ... so we are not close

to the end of the world.

----------------------------------------
Again my aim is to understand how someone could

have written Revelations almost

2000 years ago and been right on the pulse

of where humanity is going technologically ...

personally I subscribe to portions of many

diverse belief systems ... so this is not

a Christian thing for me.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:44 PM

The Bible is not a Jewish book or a Christian book. It is not restricted by human religions. It is a book given by "IAMTHATIAM" the GOD OF ISRAEL. The specific religions were added after the fact. The Bible is an instruction book to the souls that are born through water and must endure a life of flesh on this planet in this era. The Revelation is part of those instructions.
Old 08-04-2006, 05:00 AM

Quote:
666 wrote:
I didn't intend to put words in your mouth ...

I personally LOVE hearing arguments against

anything I say ... my goal is to find truth

irregardless of where it leads.

now ...

1. kindly show how this was fulfilled in history

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,
You are asking me to interpret the ramblings of someone 1900 years ago and bring them up to date.
Very well, lets play your game.
let me see, would it be missiles or a nuclear bomb, perhaps napalm?
Not lets be serious. Could it be a volcanic eruption, a meteorite or lighting and someone saying they caused it. Chinese rockets, cannons, Could it be a burning barrel of oil launched from a trebuchet (used by Romans about 1900 years ago). Could it be ramblings of a mad man?

Quote:
666 wrote:
2. we were given signs of the end times and one

of them is that the gospel must be preached to

all the nations of the world before ... we are

still far from this ... so we are not close

to the end of the world.
I hate it when religions use that crap.
Islam uses the same teachings
Technically speaking for the prophecy to be fulfilled then all it would mean is that there is just one person reading to one other person the Bible/Qur'ān in each country, or it could mean everyone being of the same religion.

Quote:
666 wrote:
Again my aim is to understand how someone could
have written Revelations almost
2000 years ago and been right on the pulse
of where humanity is going technologically ...
personally I subscribe to portions of many
diverse belief systems ... so this is not
a Christian thing for me.
They are not right on the pulse. They are so vague as to be useless. What is the point of a book of prophecy, if you can only use it AFTER the fact and also still so vague that you can not actually say 'theres the bit right there'
Books of prophecies are a gimmick. I am amused by them and by the people who believe in them.

Quote:
ignt wrote:
The Bible is not a Jewish book or a Christian book. It is not restricted by human religions. It is a book given by "IAMTHATIAM" the GOD OF ISRAEL. The specific religions were added after the fact. The Bible is an instruction book to the souls that are born through water and must endure a life of flesh on this planet in this era. The Revelation is part of those instructions.
No. You had it right on the first sentence. The Bible is a book. As for its origins, well it IS restricted by human religions, because human religions copied it down over centuries. Sometimes adding words here, removing words there. Whole sections could have been lost during wars etc and people had to remember what fitted in where. The only part that God actually came down and wrote was the 10 Commandments, and even then we only have Moses word for that. Iím not knocking the 10 Commandments, they are very good rules and it wise to live by them, just that no-one actually frisked Moses down to check if he had a hammer and chisel.
The Book of Revelation was a tag on and is not included in all forms of the Bible. It was written by someone called John, and in the Many Names of the God of Israel, John is not one of them
God did not write Revelations. A man did
God did not write the Bible. Many men did
Old 08-04-2006, 01:11 PM

They are not right on the pulse. They are so vague as to be useless. What is the point of a book of prophecy, if you can only use it AFTER the fact and also still so vague that you can not actually say 'theres the bit right there'
Books of prophecies are a gimmick. I am amused by them and by the people who believe in them.

Barbarian I was amused by the list of other

sources your provided concerning prophecies.

By mentioning Nostradamus you exposed your

total lack of serious research into the matter.

Barbarian enjoy your microchipping when it comes,

there is more to this technology than a simple

Global Positioning System, alas you refuse to

read it for yourself on what else this system

will be able to do to you

Enjoy.

:-o
Old 08-04-2006, 02:43 PM

Your hatred of this book is clear and as I told you your personal opinion is not important. Your place in what comes is your choice and from the beginning I warned about your species and its inappropriate arrogance. If it sounds as if I am trying to convince you to change your opinion, you are vastly wrong. My own agenda is set, I communicate to a very few. Your ramblings of human thought prove my point and show the impossibility of leaving this planet to such ego ridden beings. If you wish to be placed in "THE REVELATIONS" let it be done and by your on ignorance it is done. Let us let your words against the authorship continue and soon one who will listen will come. Enjoy and goodbye.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:13 AM

I quoted Nostradamus for a reason; it is not only us three that read these pages.

The original question was why do people always quote from the Book of Revelations when their other books of prophecy out there.

The answer I derived from 666 and ignt responses is that the book of revelations is so vague that it suits all and any purpose.

666, I have read the book of revelations, and the conclusion I have come to is that it is the ramblings of a mad man

ignt, you really need to get out more and experience life. You are human, same as everyone else and pretending to be anything but is a silly thing.

Inconclusion, the end of the world will come. Could be tomorrow, could be a 1000 years, could be in a billion. Whether it will be like anything prophesised remains to be seen, and will be completely pointless arguing about who was right and wrong at that time.

Life is too short to worry about when its going to end or how. Every minute you waste in this pursuit, will never be replaced. There are Billions of people outside my window. Today I'm going to reach out to 5 or more and see if I can make them smile. At this time, I am looking out of my window and seeing blue sky and sunshine, and the weather people have prophesised that it will be like this all day, and to be honest I hope their prophecy is better than anyone elses.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:03 PM

Microchipping the entire human race doesn't sound

vague to me. No need to continue this ... like

the man said this is for those who have eyes to

see. We are all free to see what we want to see

but please don't describe microchipping the

entire human race and having a cashless society as

VAGUE.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:16 AM

Quote:
666 wrote:
We are all free to see what we want to see

but please don't describe microchipping the

entire human race and having a cashless society as

VAGUE.
Fine, I'll admit its not vague as long as you admit that Smurfs all dressed as Elvis are also included in this work of fiction
Old 08-09-2006, 11:07 PM

How many people does your arrogant young know-it-all ass think gives a damn about your belief in anything. Barbarian the Great decries that god screwed up in the Book (yeah its a book, what did you think it was, a bottle of Jack Daniels) of Revelations. God, Satan, Makow, me or any one else gives a rat's ass what you think about anything. What you write shows that you have had some trauma with the Bible and therefore your little mind hates it and you must make everyone else hate it or you are alone and can not carry on without the world thinking you are god. You will prove that what Revelations says is a bunch of crap and then the whole world will bow down to your infinite wisdom and say thank you Barbarian for straightening us out and showing god that you know more than he does. You idiot, do you know how many others have said the same thing and Revelations goes on and will continue to go on. You you fool will not. Your toes will curl up some day and the grave will swallow you up and the worms will spit you out while other people will read Revelations over you rotting head. Your arrogance and audacity would make even God wand to puke. You are a little dust speck on a dust speck in a dust speak and evil enough to want to try and influence others you have every right to believe so that they can get through this hell hole of big mouth smart asses like you. Why don't you since you are so knowledgeable about Greek and Aramaic,and Chaldean, and Hebrew start a new religion devoted to you so that people have the chance to worship a complete fool such as yourself. You would get plenty of fellow fools to join you. It is obvious you have no knowledge of the Bible of its languages or of how revelations is interwoven with the rest of the work. Did a priest scare you as a kid and now you seek vengeance on God. You think God only plays and is afraid of his halfwit children. Why don't you ask God directly, not the weak god of the churches, but the GOD of the Bible. Confront him with your ideas and challenge him to respond. That's the ticket brave imbecile confront God and explain how wrong he is, but don't be fooled by churches tempt the real God give him a test to perform on you. Since for your own stupid arrogance you expect that Revelations was written for your approval and interpretation. Don't shy away attack the GOD of the Bible in your own name, surly you self inflated opinion of your knowledge will prevail and maybe God will just run away and hide. Go ahead provoke God. I think you are a coward and a fool and ignorant and want attention because mommy didn't wipe your behind at some critical point in your childhood. Have a good day.