Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2006, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

Quote:
Why people choose to reference this book confuses me non stop. Christianity teaches you that the Bible is not open to interpretation, what is written in there is fact. Therefore comparing modern conflicts or disasters and pointing to any vague chapter in the back of an old book is pointless. What will happen, IF it happens, will be as it is written so as not to cause confusion. Personally I dont believe it will happen and that John the Evangelist was too fond of mushrooms
Before bashing the Bible it ALWAYS pays to actually read it and ALSO...maybe...make a serious attempt at study of it.

Having spent the last year doing this with the help of a Masters in Theology and Philosophy student plus a former Russian Orthodox Monk I can plainly see the Word and action of God at work in this collection of books.

666 is right, as are others here on this thread...it is through the fufilling of divine prophecy that you will see the one true God. It appears history is not letting us down.

May i recommend the doco "Meddigio: The March To Armageddon". It is a good summary of what is to come.

The March To Armageddon

Armageddon will unfold probably over a 20-30 year period from now. A nuke before the end of the year with a BIGGIE to follow around 2011-12.

Christ warns us to "watch" as He would return as a "theif in the night". No man will know the final hour exactly.

Just to clarify...St John the Divine noted a few things which should make us immediately take notice that the end times are upon us. 1) That Jerusalem would be a "cup of trembling for the whole world". A "burdomsone stone". Was this the case even 60 years ago?
2) For the first time through nuclear weapons we have the ability to wipe out ALL life from the planet.
3) "Babylon The Great" or the world economic system is upon us.

...enough said just in that little tit bit. As 666 reminds us all of course..."and no one shall buy and sell without the mark".

Pretty scary eh BARBARIAN?

Who knows. Who can say it is all hopeless? Maybe we should ask God not to do it?

In the end it seems only a catastrophe will wake people up. :-)

Old 08-10-2006, 05:05 AM

Hey TB...drop me a line, your email is not working.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:57 AM

Thank you all for your comments, even the ones which seemed to be more of a personal attack against me than in any answer to my question

Quote:
Barbarian wrote:
I'm very confused as to why people keep on quoting the Book of Revelations.
THIS sentence, was the question
No other

At any time in history, from when this book was written, until present day and beyond, there could have been items from this book.

You keep on telling me that this is a work of God. I keep on telling you, it was written by a man

Since I'm getting answers to questions I have not asked, I will rephrase the question.:

Considering the amount of other books of prophecy, and all religious, why do you not quote from any other source?
Old 08-11-2006, 10:44 AM

Do the other sources speak of an all encompasing

future event like the mass chipping of all humans

and things ? Do the other sources speak of a

society with no cash and the impossibility of

buying or selling without a "mark" ? The main

caracter of the story says that as time progresses

he will become more and more popular ? Do you see

the absurdity in this prophecy ? Do you realize

that he has been correct for over 2000 years ?

If other sources have more important information,

we would love to hear it.

:-D
Old 08-11-2006, 05:48 PM

You seem to be stuck on the record about microchipping.
What would be the point of microchipping, especially in the forehead?
Fingerprints, retina scans, DNA sampling, all much more positive and less likely to be tampered with than a chip. DNA sampling is allready taking place and we do know that they are keeping the records. Microchipping will not be required.

I STILL have not seen ANYTHING 'correct' in ANY prophecy from ANY source. The person you are asking to provide a better source doesnt believe in prophecy. It would be pointless for an unbeliever to tell a believer what to believe in.

I have read other prophecies, and they all contain fantastic tales, and all I see is fantastic tales, they all claim to be written about predicting the future, they all predict a final battle between Good and Evil, they all offer glimmer of hope at the end.

Perhaps instead of me saying which is the better source, I'll say which I found the best to read. Viking mythology provided the best story, Ragnarok, and I will provide a very brief version of the story for you and then compare it to modern day

In the Norse Myth, the world will face Fimbul winter, the worst winter imaginable, 3 years of solid hard winter and no summer. The battle will be taken by all. Gods, giants, humans. All will fight and all will perish.
The prediction says the start of Fimbul winter will start after the birth of 3 beings (funny enough, the father of which is Loki, their god of mischief)The 3 beings; One is a sea serpent, the second is a huge wolf, the third would be the queen of Hel.
There will be the sounding of a horn so loud it will be heard throughout the worlds.
The wolves Hati and Skoll will devour the sun.
And then the final battle

Well lets summon it to modern times
Fimbul winter: One of the scenarios for global warming will be the triggering of an ice age, or perhapsit will be a nuclear winter.
3 strange beings: One is a sea serpent, Would this be a nuclear submarine? But how could vikings predict such a vehicle?
The second is a huge wolf. The wolf would be caged for a while before becoming too large (NWO? Perhaps a single country) A strange portent because its children are Hati and Skoll, the same wolves who will later consume the sun (nuclear missiles?).
The third would be the queen of Hel. Hel is the domain of the dead (not Valhalla which is place reserved for heroes) so this time we have an Antichrist, but the plucky Vikings decided on a Miss Antichrist!
The sounding of the horn: Sirens blaring all over the world or the sound of nuclear weapons being detonated would account for the horn,
The final battle where all shall perish: the survivors, sick from radiation will fight over the last scraps of food before death finally claims them.
Nuclear detonations would cover the sun, giving the assumption to a primitive society that it had been removed, perhaps devoured.

Hows that 666? As good as microchipping?

There is a lot more to the story and it makes much better reading than the Book of Revelations. But are its prophecies any better than Christian ones? No. Will you be using it for reference? I doubt it. You already have one book and to hell with everyone elses predictions, theirs must be wrong
Old 08-13-2006, 08:35 PM

BARBARIAN:

It's costs me $5 an hour to use the net. Send me a cheque and i'll write and "quote" exactly for you. It will take several hours at least.

OR...

You can watch the video I linked to..."Mediggio: The March To Armageddon". It aint perfect and researcher Dave Hunt makes some silly claims like how the Western Intelligence services have tried to destroy Israel :-)

However, this WILL answer MANY questions for you. However, you hav'nt watched it have you? I bet...in fact I G-A-U-R-A-N-T-E-E you have at best "perused" Revalation and The Bible and have certainly made ZERO attempt at objectively evaluating the claims in it.

Forgive my tone but the very thing you claim of others (NOT attempting understanding of other religious claims) is THE very thing you are guilty of yourself. I have personally been reading and studying Myths and stories for 16 years including the works of Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell to name but a few. I was in fact a confirmed "Jungian" before returning to the fold prodigal son style.

I agree MANY myths and stories claim many things. Some similar to Revelation. NONE however, come CLOSE to the accuracy and "specificity" (that is a horrible word) of the Bible and Revelation. I can say this with some condfidence. I am personally not some "silly ill informed Christian" who has known nothing else.

The Norse myths were appropriate for the Nordic people at a particular time and a particular place. It was a myth that lived and now it has died. Their is NO reviving it "en-masse" to somehow replace Christianity which is the appropriate "religious psychological state" for a modern Westerner (i'm happy to discuss that with you). Nazi ideology proclaims that the evil Christians and inparticular the Catholic Church destroyed the "innocent and peace loving" Pagans...some of the most war like and vile people on Earth. That the Catholic Church, inparticular, resorted to measures FAR from the teachings of Christ should be taken up with the Papacy and not lumped on Christ who gave CLEAR teachings.

The Spaniards in their "looting" of Central and South America were doing no more than the so called "noble savages" who would sacrifice up to 20,000 people at a time to their Gods after looting and capturing their rival tribes goodies. At least the Spaniards gave the natives a chance to convert before giving them the sword. The natives I might add wer'nt exactly waving feathers at the Spaniards.

Their has been MANY shortcomings to the application of Christs Commanment:

1) Follow the Commandments (10 of them:-))

2) Love thy God with all thy heart and all thy soul.

3) Love thy neighbour as thy self.

These shortcomings were the result of personal failings on the part of imperfect human beings. Not Christ.

If you know of any better rules for living then please let me know.

Be more objective in your critique of Christianity and please actually study the text you are bagging. Dont let imperfect, silly Christians ruin an appreciation of the magnificent life of Christ. :-)

P.S Please forgive the tone. I get constantly harrassed with claims about the Bible from people who have never read it but have watched a David Icke video. Ironically, I used to say similar things that you do about "the silly Bible".
Old 08-13-2006, 08:39 PM

SATURN:

It's docolover@yahoo.com.au

I've sent you a few but have not recieved a reply? Those damn Jews again! :lol:
Old 08-13-2006, 08:41 PM

I agree MANY myths and stories claim many things. Some similar to Revelation. NONE however, come CLOSE to the accuracy and "specificity" (that is a horrible word) of the Bible and Revelation. I can say this with some condfidence. I am personally not some "silly ill informed Christian" who has known nothing else.

--------------------------------------

Very true ... I would like to add that the Torah

in the original language is also MINDBOGGLINGLY

accurate concerning the future but heck I don't

think Barbarian would go to the trouble of

learning a foreign language to see this for

himself.
Old 08-13-2006, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Very true ... I would like to add the the Torah

in the original language is also MINDBOGGLINGLY

accurate concerning the future but heck I don't

think Barbarian would go to the trouble of

learning a foreign language to see this for

himself.
Reminds me of a Simpsons episode...

"Lisa" and "Bart" are trying to find Quotes from Judaic Holy texts to bring "Krusty The Clown" and his Rabbi father back together. After exausting the English versions Bart insists his 7 year old sister learn ancient Hebrew to see if they can get anything else. VERY FUNNY! Must see with relevant cartoon however.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:28 AM

Quote:
well said ... no use debating the obvious ... no

man could have known about microchipping and

other technology mentioned in it about

1900 years ago.
You would be amazed at the technology they have now. I'm not at a point where I'll say much more then that...
Roof Top