Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2006, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Book of Revelations

THOSE DOUBTERS.....

http://www.tldm.org/news4/MarkoftheBeast.htm

Revelation Chapter 13...Verses 9-18.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:24 AM

A biblical scholar explained his interpretation to me a few years ago.

Revelations 13

Quote:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
He told me that Satan has no use for any creation of mankind and that he was considerably smarter than that. He went on to say that this mark mentioned in Rev. 13;16 was in fact a reference to our thoughts (forehead) and our deeds (right hand). The evil thoughts we have and their manifestation as an act of evil.

There is more to this but I'll go into perhaps later.

I know many of you have already seen this, but for those who haven't...

It would seem that 666 and all of this tracking barcode is either being carefully fed to us for those who bother to look, or 666 has made
itself a permanent reflection in our subconscious which manifests, or the following is all just mere coincidence, or a combination thereof.

One thing is clear... they make it damn hard to put some of these conspiracies to rest. I happen to think NONE of it is in any way accidental.

The official story and response of the creator;

What does the inventor of the UPC barcode say about the number "666" in the UPC barcode?

The inventor of the UPC barcode is George J. Laurer. In 1971, while Mr. Laurer was an employee with IBM, he was assigned the task "to design the best code and symbol suitable for the grocery industry". In 1973, Mr. Laurer's UPC barcode entered the world, and the rest is history.

On Mr. Laurer's web site, he has a "Questions" page, where he answers various questions about the UPC barcode. On the "Questions" page, Mr. Laurer answers the "666" question, as follows:

Quote:
Question #8 - Rumor has it that the lines (left, middle, and right) that protrude below the U.P.C. code are the numbers 6,6,6... and that this is the international money code. I typed a code with all sixes and this seems to be true. At least they all resemble sixes. What's up with that?

Answer- Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six. An even parity 6 is:

1 module wide black bar 1 module wide white space 1 module wide black bar 4 module wide white space

There is nothing sinister about this nor does it have anything to do with the Bible's "mark of the beast" (The New Testament, The Revelation, Chapter 13, paragraph 18). It is simply a coincidence like the fact that my first, middle, and last name all have 6 letters. There is no connection with an international money code either. (From website)

Even, Mr. Laurer, the inventor of the UPC barcode admits, "Yes, they do RESEMBLE the code for a six."
Now look at the seal on the dollar bill closely. I've never seen this mentioned anywhere...

Count the vertical stripes on the flag/banner. You can see that each vertical stripe is actually made up of three lines each and there is a total of six of them. 3 X 6 = 18. 18 = 6 + 6 + 6.

And so, not long ago, we were all issued a very powerful message by the government in print... literally. I'm sure you've all seen the metallic strips in bills. They can usually be found embedded inside larger bills and can be easily extracted for your viewing pleasure. I'm sure you've heard also that when you walk through an airport, they know exactly how much money you have on you (except your ones perhaps). Well, the public was told that his was to aid in combatting counterfeit money exchange and the topic was layed to rest in our minds... the non-counterfeiters. Not long ago, the RFID debate came forth. Do-it-yourself payment systems at grocery stores in addition to tracking and storing your every purchase (I know, in order to print me coupons I might actually use and for marketing purposes only) are conditioning the masses for a chip. We're too busy making money to be standing around waiting to spend it. For your convenience they will tell you.

The majority of transactions are entirely electronic, mere bits of data, and therefore... they don't really exist. They exist as they do the same way money does. They tell us how it is, and we follow or suffer the consequences... usually in the form of financial penalties for non-compliance. This is true at the DMV, ALL credit card companies, bills, loans, etc. There's a saying that you need people in the unemployment office or there would be no jobs available. Well, you also need a financial system designed to make the rich richer and poor poorer. Bill Gates hasn't payed social security for around two decades now but I'm sure you are.

The single most valueable commodity in this world, at the dawm of the internet age, is no longer any tangible thing such as gold, but became information retrieval. It is this information retrieval and tracking that we have been conditioned to accept. We leave behind a trail of information everywhere we go. People who deny they'll ever accept any implant may very well be able to do so when the day comes through legislation. They will simply make your mandatory and now outdated ID cards more difficult to update and will probably wind up costing you a few more dollars to be transmitted in the form of kilobytes to the banking system. You will instead unknowingly continue to carry around your cell phone, for example, which can absolutely be used to track you down... and look at how many cell phones are around you. Consider for a moment the credit card. The system requires that you have one. You MUST have a FICA score to get a home, to qualify for better interest rates, etc. This is purely to get us all to spend more of what we never had to spend to begin with... but more importantly, it got you plugged into the virtual money system. The ATM took over the check.

It would seem that once the conditioning has reached the masses fully, and all of the conveniences of this new technology such as instant access to medical records, instant identification, child safety, instant payment walk in/walk out systems that scan your body for the information it will use to transfer funds from your account into theirs, etc. is what we will be seeing. Just as we have up until this point, as we did with computers and the internet, cell phones, credit and ATM cards, etc. etc. etc. we will move to this new system. It will be a virtual cashless society and almost already is.

Ever wonder about the significance of the number 33? Did you know that there are also 66 books in the Bible? The answer is in the 33rd.
Old 10-01-2006, 06:34 PM

Quote:
This is the "nice" stick made of rubber. They have an even harder stick made of cold hard steel which they will bring out for the Christians who live simply and independantly of "the beast system". Remember WACO.
Quote:
There is no connection with an international money code either. (From website)
Just makes it harder for the rightwingers to claim rights speak for liberty and & their traditional preservation of the seven pillars of society when their beloved status quo turns out to be the nemsis they most hate the very system,society, world, they live in!.
Oh dear what an untenable position the modern rightwiger faces. Its time for them to make a decision fuck with the system like the anarchists or extreme left, or side with the freemasons and preserve it!.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:

Just makes it harder for the rightwingers to claim rights speak for liberty and & their traditional preservation of the seven pillars of society when their beloved status quo turns out to be the nemsis they most hate the very system,society, world, they live in!.
Oh dear what an untenable position the modern rightwiger faces. Its time for them to make a decision fuck with the system like the anarchists or extreme left, or side with the freemasons and preserve it!.

Not very much of a choice Ozzie. How in the world do you equate RIGHTWINGERS with this thread? OzzieCynic I thought you were a Christian, it does'nt matter if your a rightwinger or a leftist like yourself, either way of course the SYSTEM is SATANIC period end of story. :hammer:
Old 10-11-2006, 05:25 AM

Quote:
How in the world do you equate RIGHTWINGERS with this thread?
:roll: Why do you think?? It is not usually leftwingers that read the bible or use it to beat on about NWO!

Quote:
OzzieCynic I thought you were a Christian, it does'nt matter if your a rightwinger or a leftist like yourself, either way of course the SYSTEM is SATANIC period end of story. :hammer:
Id rather not say on cc what my religion is on cc.It is a personal matter that posters here have no right to know nor do i wish to make esoteric boasts on forum which is not religious anyway.

If i were to make such a proclaimation,posters here will get the wrong idea and trivilise my posts as they think it gives me no place to do hard talking or use swear words which i believe are sometimes necessary, especially when taking head on certain enemies I show no quarter for my enemies and expect none given there is no turning of the cheek from me!.
Needless to say my opinions should speak for themselves through my posts and show you where I am coming from!.8-)
Old 10-11-2006, 07:43 AM

bfore this generation passes not one stone will be upon another.And in 70 years the roman army tore that building down stone by stone to get to the gold that was melted by the fire that destroyed the people in it.Even after the army was ordered not to harm the building it was set on fire anyway.And wasnt it prophecied by jesus also that the land would be left barren and nothing would grow? And didnt the romans spred salt on the ground and plowed it under and couse nothing to grow?Pretty cooperative of them to do something that jesus told to his followers wasnt it? ok theres a couple that can easily be provin and have been proven true by the archives of the roman empire of that time barbarian now i would like to hear about the prophecies of other religions that have happened and are happening if you dont mind.Now we all know you have the tounge of the serpent so go ahead lie if it makes you feel more intellegnt.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM

this may sound a little crazy, but if it sounds any more crazy than the chapter in the bible titled revelations let me know.

on money, not every bill is the same. for example, lets say you look at a bunch of different 100 dollar bills. a lot of them have different looking foreheads. kind of like they put different symbols, or just different looks to each of their foreheads. weird right?

any way. it's like that on a lot of the bills. seriously im not even kidding. go to the bank and ask for a few of any of the bills where their heads are big enough to get a clear look at their foreheads (not $1 bills). literally check it out

does it have any real significant meaning to it? who knows. maybe who ever made revelations was part of a secret society that would later make money with different foreheads. maybe they did it to mess with our minds.

another interesting thing to note. is that on the back of the $1 bill, theres an all seeing eye on top of a pyramid. and if you hold a $100 bill to the light, benjamin franklins left eye is lined up with the clock on the building
Old 02-17-2011, 01:13 PM

another thing to note is the art on the money is that on the one dollar bill
its plants on the bottom of the circle outlining washingtons face. and a pillar on top.
on the back of money its an all seeing eye on a pyramid. and on the other side theres a bird

honsetly. i think the whole revelations story was made up ages ago by a secret society who later would lead us to believe that us humans are going to get mixed, or made 0 ONE 0 with technology. when realistically speaking, it's impossible because we're living, breathing, reroducing, eventually dying species.

you can't turn a microchip into a living thing. nor can a living thing become a microchip. just like you can't make a natural thing unnatural, but you sure can lead it (humans) to believe theyre already, or going to become something unnatural.

something to else to note, in the bible it says that Jesus comes back and sayys he's alpha and omega, the beginning in the end

and that there'll be a mark of the beast in the forehead. the mind if made of omega's, alpha linoleic acid being one of them.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:50 AM

People try to find proof for their beliefs all the time...its human nature

zray13fu.blogspot.com check out my site
Old 01-27-2012, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
ok let's do it your way ... tell us when in

history the following occurred and I will quote

directly for Revelations with no comments from me

excepts a few capitalizations ... remember this is

a book that reveals the future so not everything

will be comprehensible yet ... but we

can witness that it is getting to be clearer

as time progresses.

------------------------------------------

Revelations

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to RECEIVE A MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that NO man might BUY OR SELL, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
---------------------------------------

Oooo Oooo, pick me, pick me! This is the Beast of the Earth. Christians believe that he is either just now here or soon to come... open your eyes!

What you just typed out from Revelations, is describing none other than the Pentecost (refer yourselves to Acts please)!....

beast of Earth=Peter: Who did Jesus appoint to do wonders in his name and give the keys to death and hades to (hint his name was changed and it isnt Saul/Paul, answer is above)? Who granted the authority to man to set up the image of the cross in Jesus' name and worship him? Who, wrought miracles after Jesus died on the cross (including pentecost, remember he brought a person back to life and also appeared to get out of a locked door)?

What religion killed millions in the name of "Christ?" Christians, I would tell all of you to open your eyes, but Revelations states to let others continue on their chosen paths, let God be the judge....You bombarding the original poster for the things that were said... very judgmental... didnt Jesus say do not judge lest ye be judged the same by the father..... we are all allowed to have our opinions, judging each other is another matter entirely, a Godly one!

The mark of the "beast" being a microchip... there is nothing in Revelations that says it will be an implant, that is subjective interpretation. If you are ready for the return, then why bother yourselves investing in trying to avoid a mark? My husband goes to church and his church states that as long as you accept Jesus' death on the cross for you, you are good (I dont believe this, but the members do)... so even if you receive an implant or a mark... supposedly you are saved anyway. I believe the great deception is that Jesus is not actually the savior and he was not to be worshiped, he actually is the Beast of the Sea and the mark is the cross and the communion you take in his memory... drinking his blood and eating his body... creeps me out thinking about it. You all may be fattening yourselves up for the reaping of the "harvest" something you call the rapture to make it look good... when its plain in Revelations that those who are reaped are to be used and poured out in his wrath... the wine of God's fury and will be sent to the depths with the beast. Im waiting for Michael, not Jesus.... that is if this is all true...
Jesus is the most misunderstood being in history... this calls for the patience of the saints, those who are true to the commandments. Do not commit adultery by worshiping a man created idol of a man who was beaten to death and hung on a cross... also dont worship the cross, its a deathbed! Are you sick?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.