Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2005, 01:05 AM

Default The Corporations Role In Problem/Reaction/Soloution

Just a thought.

The banking and financial institutions finance these corps.

They run amok, in fact are encouraged to.

George Soros, straight from Rothschilds estate jumps up and cries..."look at these evil institutions! We need stronger government with international treaties to bring these trans nationals under control!"

I am watching the 'extras' on the Doco DVD "The Corporation".

The fact that the banking and finacial institutions barely get a mention surprises me.

Guys like George Soros are featured at the start of GNN's "Unanswered Questions On 9-11" bleating on about his undying love for the U.S Constitution and Bill Of Rights...he recently was featured rushing to America to "teach democracy to Americans"...and "money was no problem" in the process of this cause.

NWO lackey's like Soros hanging out with youth culture?

The never ending cry of the Corps have to much power and influence (entities that live and die by us i might add), while the Banking and Financial Institutions barely rate a mention stinks more than Homer Simpson after aerobics.

Old 04-10-2005, 01:57 AM

Default Re: The Corporations Role In Problem/Reaction/Soloution

The banking and financial institutions are not only financing most of the corporations: during the last decades, they have also bought them.

The bunch of families owning the so-called "international banks" (owning the FED too) have manipulated the stock values of the corporations (these families are owning also the main stock exchange places) and bought them massively at low price. Technicians like Soros have a big role in this robbery mechanism. Most of these families are from talmudist khazar origin. Today, these "international banksters" are trying to shot down the stockprice of corporations like Boeing and General Motors in order to put their hand on them.

Why do the kabbalistic banksters want to own the corporations? Because:

- they don`t want to leave the financial power of the corporations to anybody else than themselves;
- the corporations are concentrating the jobs in their hands (they eliminate all the other job-provider enterprises, including the state) and this allows them to blackmail the policies of the governments in the way of the world power for the greedy (and racist) few owning the corporations.

Of course, the world economical system based on the corporations do produce a lot of jobless people but don`t forget that the "elite" has decided to reduce the human population to not more than 1 billion: all the joblesses have to leave in their calculations, by way of war, disease, euthanasia (remember Terry Schiavo) or abortion. Only the self-chosen master-people and the slaves they need will stay in live. Once this objective will be reached, you bet than it will be no more corporations and money but only a world where a few will be served by an enslaved human population. Just like in the Assyrian or Babylonian empires from where are originating the talmudism and its black-magic the kabbalah...
Old 04-10-2005, 02:22 AM

I second the motion.

But we wont even have jobs cleaning their toilets.

Already, robotics is advancing at such a rate they will get rid of even more.
Old 04-10-2005, 02:26 AM

Yes, robots can do a lot of things but our beloved masters will always need us at least as human organ`s reservoirs, for their sexual pleasures and for our pet-like company hehehe..
Old 04-10-2005, 08:14 PM

"Pet like company"...hmmmm... i can see myself now bringing Lord Rothschild his slippers.

I definately believe the fact that we have not seen a specific banking doco besides non mainstream sources speaks volumes.

The people hate the banks and their obscene profits out of nothing.

Everywhere I look we see "Down with the corporations" but the actual people who finance these corps dont rate a mention.

Take Rupert Murdoch...the man can barely make a profit. He's actually quite inept and is almost totally owned by the banks. Now where is the interest?

I just see more problem reaction soloution...strong government to keep these nasty corporations in line. Strong government owned and run by the banking elite.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:40 AM

The corporations as a pattern of "problem-reaction-solution".

This is one of the less known secrets of the globalisator NWO. Congratulations, Truebeliever.

This pattern would deserve a real article I would like to post as soon as I will have time.
Old 04-11-2005, 09:36 AM

I look forward to it John!