Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2006, 12:35 PM

Default 9/11 Truth Calling Oprah! Help make it happen!

Charlie Sheen opened the door....but then CNN SHOW BIZ TONIGHT CANCELLED ED ASNER'S FOLLOW UP APPEARANCE...no more 9/11 talk!
But now, Asner and David Ray Griffin are on board with this campaign. You can help make it happen!

9/11 Truth Calling Oprah!
An Appeal from TvNewsLIES.org

For more than five years now, the entire mainstream corporate news media apparatus has been controlled by a handful of behind-the-scene power brokers. In all that time there has been a total blackout on any mention, never mind discussion, of the truth behind the events of 9/11.

Despite their credibility and expertise, high-powered and extremely convincing voices of truth have been denied access to the public via the mainstream media. In the years following the attacks of 9/11, a significant number of knowledgeable people have attempted to alert the nation about the mountain of evidence that has been unearthed by their investigations, and which shoots large holes in the ‘official’ version of events sold to an unsuspecting and unquestioning public.

These people include former Bush administration officials, CIA analysts, FBI whistleblowers, scholars, academics, theologians and eye witnesses to the events of that tragic day. Not one of these people has been allowed to present his or her individual and collective conclusions that the Bush administration was either totally negligent or fully complicit or in the events of 9/11.

The media blacklisting of any and all members of the independent 9/11 truth community, no matter how impressive his or her credentials, has resulted in widespread ignorance of the huge number of anomalies and inconsistencies in the official version. No questions have been allowed to be raised, and not one shred of evidence that refutes the official version has been presented to the viewing or reading public anywhere but on the Internet.

Recent events, however, suggest that there may be a breach in this wall of silence. It seems that the only way for the 9/11 truth movement to attract the attention of the public is for well-known individuals in the entertainment arena to come forward and demand the truth.

Sad but true, a large number of Americans believe nothing until they see it on TV! There can be no question about the enormous influence and effect of television broadcasting on public opinion, a very frightening fact in these troubled and dangerous times. It was exactly for that reason that I created TvNewsLIES.org and dedicated these past years to exposing the lies and deception emanating from our broadcast news industry. And that is why I now am calling for help from one of TV’s most popular and respected performers.

FIVE MINUTES FOR ONE EMAIL! THAT'S ALL...
Article continued here:

9/11 Truth Calling Oprah!

Old 04-04-2006, 03:24 PM

Default Re: 9/11 Truth Calling Oprah! Help make it happen!

I CANT BELIEVE people are taking the bait!

Acting just like social herding mammals, and following their ‘shepherd’, which is the ‘media’. Grazing on the pastures, which is the system of consumption and distraction. Dehumanisation is just up ahead.

Oh my word! I’ve even seen some really intelligent people falling for it.

Oprah… ITS OPRAH!!! Millions watch her show. ITS CNN!!! Do they think that the ‘government’ has no control over the media? The have all control, the powers set it up. Come-on. They let Alex Jones onto CNN, a CIA operated propaganda machine. Its painfully obvious what they are up to.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:53 PM

Why is it so hard to believe when this has been the standard for some time? Perhaps some of you remember War of the Worlds (before it wa made into a movie). It was a radio broadcast concerning the invasion of aliens and people BLIEVED it because, you guessed it, they heard it on the radio (or TV, but they didnt have it back then). They've worked on this for some time. They provide the story they want us to hear and substantiate it by "random people" who are actually pre-selected to utter the same bullsh-- story to make it seem believable.

Bottom line, dont believe anything you read or hear, substantiate it by fact, consider who reaps the benefits by believing their story, dig into it, look for your own answers, dont just take the apple that is fed to you, go find the tree it came from.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:19 PM

Tree . . . apple, can I use that? Let's not forget the social programming that many fail to break. For example, noone that I know would disagree that racism and discrimination are wrong, but that doesn't justify the gagging of the press or suppression of freedom of speech. When any criticism of an ethnicity or race is tantamount to a criminal act, I suspect social engineering, and it's been under our noses all this time. So now the NWO regime wants to make the "War on Terrorism" the new rallying point for faschism? This analogy will not stand up to scrutiny of the public!
Old 04-06-2006, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Tree . . . apple, can I use that?
Go for it bro, it wasnt all that original. I think I am one of few who broke that programming before he even got a chance to be programmed just because I function so differently than even members of my own family and my belief system and morals stem differently too. That and I'm one of few who bother to question the things they hear or see.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Jabrien wrote:
I think I am one of few who broke that programming before he even got a chance to be programmed just because I function so differently than even members of my own family and my belief system and morals stem differently too. That and I'm one of few who bother to question the things they hear or see.
Well, you’ve come to the right place, as a lot of us can relate to that.

Welcome btw ;-)
Old 04-06-2006, 02:55 PM

http://emperors-clothes.com/indict/911page.htm#5

Yes, welcome!

"And the child said, 'The Emperor is naked!' . . ." :-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops! I'm getting a little off track.

I have one simple question about the attack on the WTC on 9-11: How can both towers fall almost exactly fifteen minutes after impact (in BOTH cases) even though the planes hit at different levels and different angles of entry?
It just can't be coincidence, but there is nothing to compare these events with: this attack is unique in our history.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
I have one simple question about the attack on the WTC on 9-11: How can both towers fall almost exactly fifteen minutes after impact (in BOTH cases) even though the planes hit at different levels and different angles of entry?
It just can't be coincidence, but there is nothing to compare these events with: this attack is unique in our history.
With 9/11, they’ve really insulted our intelligence...
Like the pentagon bombing, the first time I saw the damage, I said 'Where the hell is the PLANE?'
I’m sure demolition experts who witnessed the WTCs go down were jumping off their seats.
There are so many ways to disprove the WTCs to have been downed by planes it’s staggering.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:52 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd another thing . . . .
I find it hard to believe that all of the cameras in the surrounding areas had NO footage of the disaster, including audio of the collapse. I mean, that area was a high security area even before 9/11 and in fact had a transit center underneath as well. Tel me it ain't so!
Hey: if a lot of people had the wherewithal to make a killing at the stock market and a lot of those people of foreign countries quietly vacated the WTC towers 1 & 2 just a few months before the attack, then I find it hard to believe that those "In the know" stayed away from NYC on the day in question. Perhaps SOMEONE has the "smoking gun" on video. And perhaps this person is now at the bottom of the Potomac?
Old 04-12-2006, 09:09 AM

Oprah ??? - :-o :-o :-o

I highly doubt Oprah is going to blow the whistle on her own masters, & let go of her financial empire in the name of humanity. Sorry,… but she is that wealthy because she has been allowed to be.

If she ever does, is just because she has been given the go ahead… which at this point is highly doubtful, given so much evidence & time to prove, yet they have so easily ignored & buried right in front of everyone’s eyes.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)