Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2006, 05:41 AM

Default My Personal Experience in Social Engineering

I know many here might not believe what I'm about to tell you. I swear it's true. I'm living it. I have uncovered their plan. After I graduated I went to work with this research group. They were conducting test on different things with respect to the colonization of Mars. It was a great job and I enjoyed the fact that I was helping all of mankind in this project. Well about 4 years ago I started having problems. I started hallucinating that I saw aliens. I mean there's not such thing as aliens. I had been going to difficulties for some time now. I would black out and wake up with alot of time missing. It got so bad that I went to a doctor about it. Well he ran test and all the likes. He gave me some Meds for it. Well it seem to have leveled out and things were going well. Until I recently woke up with a massive migrane. I know this sounds crazy, but I found a microchip that was implanted.
I believe that we are systematically being tagged by the government. They are collecting information to use. They will use this information in the plan I've uncovered.

Old 08-14-2006, 11:28 AM

Default Re: My Personal Experience in Social Engineering

How did you find the microchip? Can you tell us the location of the chip?

Please understand that there will be many people thinking that perhaps you are 'way into this stuff', and therefore your imagination runs wild with every headache or blackout! I'm sure you can read that I am not making fun of the matter. Actually, what alot of people don't realize is that there is a very high possibility for planting a chip even when you have a tooth extracted, when you visit the E.R. for some minor surgery (on hand and such), or other surgery that requires the 'knife'!

Tell us more.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:43 AM

I have to admit that I used to put the 'the gubmint planted a chip in my head' folks off as a little too far down the path for me. About a year ago, an acquaintence was professing the same thing and I thought I would play a joke and pulled out one of the RFID chip scanners we use in the local animal rescue group to 'find the chip'.

I was amazed when something registered. Couldn't read it and really couldn't be sure it was a chip, sort of like you can't be sure your friend isn't moving the ouija board thingy, but I certainly won't dismiss this any more.
Old 08-15-2006, 05:39 AM

The chip was located near the plate I have. I have a plate from a accident I had decades ago.

I already know what everyone is thinking. I'm not crazy!. The chip was connected to the plate by some small microfiber type things. The fibers look like spider's web silk, really fine and strong. I guess they used the plate to boost the signal.

Well the doctor thought I had some kind of problem so he checked it out. He asked if he could keep it and get some idea of what the hell it is. I let him keep if for a couple of weeks.

Now here's the scary part. The doctor has been gone missing for a while now. I was told he's on vacation. 6 months is a long vacation.

I have to say I've got a creepy feeling that someone is following me. You ever have that feeling? The hairs stand up on the back of your neck. I dont know what the hell is going on. I've been researching on the net to get as much information as I can.

If anyone knows anything at all... please pass that information along. I'd appreciate it.