Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2009, 12:33 AM

Default social architecture/ manipulation of humanity

Aside from those who try to think outside the box, those that are still inside just are not aware they are there by choice as they give all their power of individuality away in exchange to be part of the Sheeple campaign for an easy life?...

Here is my thoughts on the the argument that some say we require a police state- the arguments raised for a need of governing the savage people by force and making decisions for us without our consent i.e herding us into FEMA camps and treating us all like terrorists at airports…this movement to a police state has been architecturally designed. By those at the source of manipulating the social conditions. The social architecture of poor education, poverty and increased rise in mental illness creates wonderful conditions for increased violent crime as does promotion of sex and violence in film and television, the addiction and sensationalisation of it in news media and through violent computer games aimed at children. Here in Guatemala, I see boys as young as 7 years old, playing shoot to kill, violent computer games in the internet cafes. This is a form of programming to desensitize children as they grow up to not be able to separate reality from non reality and for an adrenalin addiction to violence and a dulling of the creative brain, and programming to simply be a robot and push buttons without any other emotion. Increasing violent crime is a product of modern society but it has increased tenfold more worryingly with teenagers in cities around the world… it is a product of this well constructed architecture. The ambience has been calibrated to a required conditioning for crime to multiply in society to make us beleive we are basically savage beasts, fragmenting society to rely more and more on authority rather than local community resources to channel constructive opportunties for those that become involved in violent crimes, governments have stopped funding community projects that decrease violent youth crime. Great evironment and excuse for promotion of the police state and the ill- uminati to stay in place.

These are one example of the think tanks behind our current social situation

check out this website/ Social Architecture - The Invitation That Wont Go Away | Arcturus Research & Design

This website is linked to the Earth1 Battalion and states that the purpose of social architecture is to make known the tools and practices for the conscious construction of a planetary civilization.

To me it rings a million bells in my bell tower. Its a Corp ill/uminati website with ThinkTanks behind it all dressed up as new world change, communications and reform... blatent mind manipulation out in the open and training for leaders to become technolgically armed with sound, images and mass control conscious construction of a planetary civilization. More of the same...

they use these words below-

The way we can reinforce desired behavior with stories/parables.

Learn to track and then ruthlessly adjust the "energy" at gatherings.

How to program specific loyalty with common bonding.

Understand how music can work the energy dimension while ideas can work the information dimension.

Culture is a Craft

How to cement faithfulness with the history of the clan.

The way we can reinforce values with symbols

Stage events for your most cherished ideals and create the richness of venue befitting those ideals.

Social architects will build new thinking with improved language forms/

Sounds like newspeak to me to destroy all old ones and indigenous peoples cultures will be destroyed and are being destroyed.

The world is available in every way

With leaders at all echelons consciously building cultural practices, the world will not be subject to the
purposeless but compelling movie and television stories of the countries that have a monopoly on media products.

improved interactions in voice qualities, gestures, and the enlighted participation of the group. We will come to recognize and feel expanded states. Meters, dials and profit margins can't be expected to measure the multi-dimensional experience of culture ... so designed.

well-crafted social event can move people to action

Design behavioral performance into all group celebrations, activities, and events.

Work the environment by appointing available spaces with art that evokes specific behavioral motivation.

Create and reinforce manners that encourage the performance values you desire.

I would love to have peoples thoughts and feed back or further insights

Old 06-09-2009, 12:28 PM

Default Re: social architecture/ manipulation of humanity

That's some freaky shit. It's difficult to see who made that website though, looks almost like an individual, (maybe working for a group?)

Lately I have been walking around in my hometown Seattle. There is one area called Belltown that used to be very artistic, very funky, with low rent spaces for artists and misfits.

Over the past ten years the land developers have moved in. It's all turned into similar looking expensive condos. There is an entire culture down there, the condo culture, and it really seems to me like it was designed as a way to harness the consumer potential of 20-something post college graduates.

There are no families. Street level below the condo's there is clubs, expensive hair salons, boutique clothing stores, and other ways for people to spend their cash. The lives these people must be leading. Wake up in a box condo. Go to work in an office building. Come home and watch TV. On the weekends, get the hair done, buy a new outfit, and off to the clubs for drinks, dancing, sex, maybe a little coke. The Monday, start the whole process over.

What's interesting is there is a magazine that is distributed in this distinct neighborhood of Seattle, for free, that practically tells these young professionals what to do. It's actually scary:

DList Magazine
Dance
Drink
Dine

Check it out, all you need to do is look at the first page to understand what i am talking about. This magazine has really fake ads for bars, restaurants, and clubs, that are under the guise of legit reviews of establishments. It glorifies alcohol culture. IT PRACTICALLY TELLS PEOPLE EXACTLY HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY.

This is so scary to me. It really seems like the land developers, city planners, construction companies, etc. are all in cahoots with each other on this system of control. Encouraging alcoholism as a way to pacify and manipulate the population of post gen-x college grads in the workforce. This neighborhood is designed to imprison the debt riddled young adults by telling them that everything they need is supplied to them right there. It's sick really.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Banned

I can't read all those blue letters. Can't you change it to a better font color, woman?

geeeez! This place is still full of retards, man..
Old 10-13-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhangirl View Post
Aside from those who try to think outside the box, those that are still inside just are not aware they are there by choice as they give all their power of individuality away in exchange to be part of the Sheeple campaign for an easy life?...

Here is my thoughts on the the argument that some say we require a police state- the arguments raised for a need of governing the savage people by force and making decisions for us without our consent i.e herding us into FEMA camps and treating us all like terrorists at airports…this movement to a police state has been architecturally designed. By those at the source of manipulating the social conditions. The social architecture of poor education, poverty and increased rise in mental illness creates wonderful conditions for increased violent crime as does promotion of sex and violence in film and television, the addiction and sensationalisation of it in news media and through violent computer games aimed at children. Here in Guatemala, I see boys as young as 7 years old, playing shoot to kill, violent computer games in the internet cafes. This is a form of programming to desensitize children as they grow up to not be able to separate reality from non reality and for an adrenalin addiction to violence and a dulling of the creative brain, and programming to simply be a robot and push buttons without any other emotion. Increasing violent crime is a product of modern society but it has increased tenfold more worryingly with teenagers in cities around the world… it is a product of this well constructed architecture. The ambience has been calibrated to a required conditioning for crime to multiply in society to make us beleive we are basically savage beasts, fragmenting society to rely more and more on authority rather than local community resources to channel constructive opportunties for those that become involved in violent crimes, governments have stopped funding community projects that decrease violent youth crime. Great evironment and excuse for promotion of the police state and the ill- uminati to stay in place.

These are one example of the think tanks behind our current social situation

check out this website/ Social Architecture - The Invitation That Wont Go Away | Arcturus Research & Design

This website is linked to the Earth1 Battalion and states that the purpose of social architecture is to make known the tools and practices for the conscious construction of a planetary civilization.

To me it rings a million bells in my bell tower. Its a Corp ill/uminati website with ThinkTanks behind it all dressed up as new world change, communications and reform... blatent mind manipulation out in the open and training for leaders to become technolgically armed with sound, images and mass control conscious construction of a planetary civilization. More of the same...

they use these words below-

The way we can reinforce desired behavior with stories/parables.

Learn to track and then ruthlessly adjust the "energy" at gatherings.

How to program specific loyalty with common bonding.

Understand how music can work the energy dimension while ideas can work the information dimension.

Culture is a Craft

How to cement faithfulness with the history of the clan.

The way we can reinforce values with symbols

Stage events for your most cherished ideals and create the richness of venue befitting those ideals.

Social architects will build new thinking with improved language forms/

Sounds like newspeak to me to destroy all old ones and indigenous peoples cultures will be destroyed and are being destroyed.

The world is available in every way

With leaders at all echelons consciously building cultural practices, the world will not be subject to the
purposeless but compelling movie and television stories of the countries that have a monopoly on media products.

improved interactions in voice qualities, gestures, and the enlighted participation of the group. We will come to recognize and feel expanded states. Meters, dials and profit margins can't be expected to measure the multi-dimensional experience of culture ... so designed.

well-crafted social event can move people to action

Design behavioral performance into all group celebrations, activities, and events.

Work the environment by appointing available spaces with art that evokes specific behavioral motivation.

Create and reinforce manners that encourage the performance values you desire.

I would love to have peoples thoughts and feed back or further insights

I'm sure that it's a giant conspiracy that video games are designed to desensitize children. I'm sure it has nothing to do with most interesting stories involving some sort of "fight" with numerous combat scenes. I'm sure we didn't have graphic novels (graphic as graphic contextual actions, not as in comic book) 1,000 years ago. Shakespear avoided violence in his plays.

I am positive that that is an absurd claim to be made. People have been making games since forever. Football is just as violent as war in proportion if you analyze the cause.

Most sports derived from training warriors. Competition aids to advancement. Advancement aids to your advantage in battle.

The truth is, violent video games teach people how to NOT get shot. They make you think about your violent playing field and educate you on things NOT to do. I played Rainbowsix, and then went to playing paintball. I had an advantage as I had fundamental understanding on how a "battlefield" works. If I was in a volatile situation, I.E. War comes and a resistance is formed, or something as simple as a bank robbery, I have a significant advantage over the person that has no fundamental strategy for not being detected/shot. Not only that, but I have a better understanding on how to shoot since I have more experience with bullet trajectories. Aiding to that, I have a better understanding of what a single person is capable of, which could confirm a position of retreat, or turn you into a hero.

Does this mean playing video games makes people violent?

No, violent people are violent. Do video games teach people to be more self aware... absolutely. Do they teach basic principles of working together for a common goal. Absolutely. Do they teach basic/advanced strategies in combat scenarios? Absolutely.

Do video games raise hand/eye coordination? Yes.
Do video games often include a variety from mild to wild of logic puzzles that promote problem solving thought processes? Absolutely.
Do modern video games give people a better understanding of physics? In most cases. Take GriD (the racing game) for example. You can drive around computer simulated versions of real cars and push them to the extreme and see what/what not they are capable of doing safely. They can teach you the difference between ABS/Non-ABS braking systems and how to functionally use NON-ABS braking in a safe environment.
Do they enhance reflexes? Yes.
Do they improve reading skills? Absolutely.
Do they improve math skills? Absolutely.
Do some of them include accurate history lessons? Yes.
Can video games teach people to fly a plane properly? Ask Al Queda, the answer is yes.

Are they a form of competition based around combat? Yep. And as such increase almost every functional use a human being is capable of with varying degrees of depth.

So lets blame one of the best tools for increasing human abilities in a way that schooling could never do, for making people violent. Violent tendencies are primarily founded in people with bad social experience. What makes violent people... is in fact other people. Not video game, movies, books, TV.... but ill mannered people with low standards and no moral code. Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Love, arrogance, selfishness, pretty much negative emotions. Emotions bring about reactions, violence originating from emotion. Emotion is to blame, why don't we get to banning emotions?

The entire argument is downright silly. In order to stop all violence we would have to cease our humanity. Nobody wants to give up their own freedom, but they always wish to take it away from others. This right here is a notion that creates violence by issuing a sever conflict amongst people.

I'm sorry for the people who lost a loved one due to a random act if violence.... but the only thing to blame in any of those situations is human emotion. There is a smaller percentage of people that kill others, and there has always been that percentage. In fact, that percentage is DECREASING, whilst the realism of video games and movies is INCREASING. This pretty much rules this argument out entirely.

Get educated and stop imposing unintelligent and unfounded beliefs on other people. All you do, is aid to the corruption and conflict that causes violence.

In order to defeat an enemy, you must first understand it. It's origin and motive. Until you understand where violence originates from, and the purpose it serves, you could NEVER have a rational and practical solution to solve the problem. Hence the reason you should be ignored.

You promote ignorance among people, raise further conflict, point blame and wish to ban things that aren't responsible. This is removing other peoples freedom for no gain.

In short,
It's just terrible design.

Because of video games, violent or not.... I wish to be creative, get my own opinions out in a form of interactive story. It makes me wish to create an experience that can teach people lessons and improve their overall motor skills. To promote competition and social teamwork. Not only that, but I have an extreme ability to separate reality from non reality, not the other way around. All in all, if this was true, it would of been conceived by a moron, as it has the exact inverse outcome. It has stimulated economics, human ability, social problem solving, team work, and enforced what is real and what is make believe.

Morons see what they want as an absolute, intelligent people see what it can be in all aspects.

Can video games polish the skills of a violent person and increase efficiency? Sure, but does that even dip into 1% of the population? No. So the greater Percentage of population is getting an advantage and also being taught how to deal with violence.... so we should stifle all advancement over 0.x% of people?

This makes NO sense, so is labeled accurately as "nonsense."

Last edited by Laokin : 10-13-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 AM

While some video games may contain a subversive message slipped in for whatever reason, I agree that most video games are harmless entertainment feeding the same kind of passion for violence the Roman Empire had for gladiator fights. Yet, as the Romans used gladiator fights to keep the masses content with their humble fate, different sorts of entertainment are used today both for population control and indoctrination. This is especially the case for movies and the media (TV, radio, newspapers, ...). By using a certain lingo and a certain well-crafted ideological (or religious) perspective in whatever story they bring, Hollywood and media conglomerates manipulate the masses at a subconscious level. Sometimes this is done to make people buy a certain product, but more often this is used to modify the individual's view of morality, normality, justice, spirituality, etc. Social reform is most succesful when fiction and new reporting fit the social agenda of the reformers and thus a society can more easily remoulded by using this technique at nauseam. Hollywood and the global media have become tools of social engineers to subconsciously dominate a public that's under the illusion that it's free and that its government is just, freely elected by the people and not a corrupted bureaucracy serving banking and corporate interests.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to samsamsonsoy
Cool Re: social architecture/ manipulation of humanity

Do you use black crayons on black paper? Is this post a secret message to someone you don't want us to read? Come-on!!! This from someone named Zhangirl? I didn't even read it. F it Im not wasting my time reading blue text. But I am wasting my time typing this because I have nothing better to do. Screw it ! Blue text, what's next? Never mind, I don't want to know !
Old 01-14-2010, 10:32 AM

I'm not positive how this thread became an argument about video games. I only skimmed the discussion. I just wanted to add that the site mentioned, Arcturus R&D and it's affiliates are the leading edge of scientific academia oriented toward complete domination of individuals and groups of humans for-profit to a small percentage of our species. It's another connected think tank. If you read only a couple pages, the site is a admitted culmination of a partnership with AC/UNU Millennium Project; a backed project by the United Nations University. These Government and Non-Government Organizations and Think Tanks aren't unconnected. If you do a little background check, they are usually backed by big banking or vested interests.

Don't refute rational evidence.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
I can't read all those blue letters. Can't you change it to a better font color, woman?

geeeez! This place is still full of retards, man..
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsamsonsoy View Post
Do you use black crayons on black paper? Is this post a secret message to someone you don't want us to read? Come-on!!! This from someone named Zhangirl? I didn't even read it. F it Im not wasting my time reading blue text. But I am wasting my time typing this because I have nothing better to do. Screw it ! Blue text, what's next? Never mind, I don't want to know !
I don't have glasses/contacts but I do have reading glasses. Find the dark color print is readable with them on. Leonardo and samsamsonsoy: you don't
wear glasses/contacts? Probably not.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Banned

Looks like the world advances according to planned ahead for.