Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2008, 06:51 PM

Default Re: The Great "HIV" Hoax

Pharm. co.'s are just legal drug dealers and Drs. make a killing off of allowing them to prescribe them to us. They get kick backs like cruises and all kinds of extra benefits/gifts etc. I worked as a housekeeper in the medical center behind my house and heard alot about this sort of thing from the office secetaries/personnel etc. its awful. I rarely use anything but deal with the minor aches and pains I sometimes get. I once in a blue moon take an ibuprofin for a toothache I may get every now and then. I refuse to take anything and will not let anyone prescribe me any drugs. We have become dependent on taking to many different types of painkillers and other kinds of over and under the counter drugs. Pills to loose weight,one a days,any kind of vitamin you can imagine,sinus pills,pills for insomina,pills for those who sleep to much. Its getting out of hand. I stock retail in health and beauty in my department at the dollar store and we get all kinds of medicines.We even had a vitiman pill for hair growth and stronger nails. Go figure. Now the new thing is rub-on medications. I guess that goes right through your system/body-bloodstream and workes even quicker. Its all a bit crazy if you ask me. However there are some medicines that are created for a purpose and helpful many people however, I believe most are not.

Last edited by rainfall : 06-03-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfall View Post
Pharm. co.'s are just legal drug dealers and Drs. make a killing off of allowing them to prescribe them to us. They get kick backs like cruises and all kinds of extra benefits/gifts etc. I worked as a housekeeper in the medical center behind my house and heard alot about this sort of thing from the office secetaries/personnel etc. its awful. I rarely use anything but deal with the minor aches and pains I sometimes get. I once in a blue moon take an ibuprofin for a toothache I may get every now and then. I refuse to take anything and will not let anyone prescribe me any drugs. We have become dependent on taking to many different types of painkillers and other kinds of over and under the counter drugs. Pills to loose weight,one a days,any kind of vitamin you can imagine,sinus pills,pills for insomina,pills for those who sleep to much. Its getting out of hand. I stock retail in health and beauty in my department at the dollar store and we get all kinds of medicines.We even had a vitiman pill for hair growth and stronger nails. Go figure. Now the new thing is rub-on medications. I guess that goes right through your system/body-bloodstream and workes even quicker. Its all a bit crazy if you ask me. However there are some medicines that are created for a purpose and helpful many people however, I believe most are not.
A country of citizen's dependent upon the DRUG LORDS (pharmaceutical companies). Altering our brain chemistry in the process. Turning us into addicts.

Making millions in the process by prescribing this and prescribing that because we've been conditioned to believe that we cannot deal with LIFE and its' ups and downs unless we medicate ourselves.

What is better?

To journey through this life of rough terrain dependent upon YOURSELF to get you through or taking a drug that might ultimately cause some side effect that will kill you prematurely.

They're killing us. They're altering our children's brain chemistry with medication for ADD, depression, etc.

THE DRUGGING OF AMERICA, a thread I started around here somewhere.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:19 AM

I recently heard on the media that now people infected with HIV at the age of 20 get to live up to 70 or older if they take a few pills a day during their entire lifes.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:37 AM

Its true that pharma companies are much more interested in diseases these days that cannot be cured. As OftB above me states, a person with HIV will take several drugs weekly for the rest of the their lifes, many decades. Thats a lot of drugs, a lot of money to be made. I do not personally agree with this ethos and I'm sure they don't draw attention to it themselves but then money does make the world go round.

Cures are never researched because once a diseased person is healthy, they do not buy anymore drugs.

Ofcourse I do not believe for one second that pharma companies are out there trying to drug us all....for some hidden/stupid reason.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Woo Nemesis

Its funny to see everyone blaming the Pharma Companies for everything, when it is their drugs that have made it possible for AIDS patients to live normal lives. Feel free to believe whatever you read on the internet but those of us capable of understanding the science wont be in this group.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Its funny to see everyone blaming the Pharma Companies for everything, when it is their drugs that have made it possible for AIDS patients to live normal lives. Feel free to believe whatever you read on the internet but those of us capable of understanding the science wont be in this group.
Agreed. AIDS/HIV is a very real disease. The whole conspiracy about how its a big scam to get people to buy pharma companys drugs and kill people with there drugs is just a way to confuse the masses. AIDS is actually a synthetic disease designed to kill blacks. It obviously kills whites as well just not nearly as fast. I think back in '01 blacks died in an average of 10 years from the disease while whites would usually live around 18-19 years with it. Rates are probably different now.

Now I'm not saying that some of the AIDS medicines aren't bad for people but there certainly not the cause of all the AIDS deaths in the world. I've known people with AIDS who never even took any medicine or changed there life style what so ever after getting the disease and they died horrible deaths with all sorts of AIDS symptoms, brown spots on face, losing weight, diarrhea, on going fevers etc. These people weren't drug addicts, or alcoholics heck some of them were even fitness trainers but they just slept with the wrong person. I watched their lives slowly slip away from them. Believe what you want to believe but AIDS is REAL.

Look up Boyd Graves on youtube and watch a few of his videos. He offers alot of very useful information on the disease, its nearly un-deniable at this point that it wasn't made in a labratory. The disease went from being only in monkeys to all of sudden jumping over to he human race. Even if someone did have sex with a monkey they wouldn't be able to catch a retro-virus from it no matter what. The virus was spliced so it could adapt to human blood. This is the reason they have false info all over the internet about how its not even a real disease. Its to confuse people so they don't end up finding the truth about this bio-weapon. Retro-Virus' don't just jump from one specie to another just like that.

Look up patent number 5676977. The cure for AIDS is sitting on the shelf. The cure has one known side effect which is that it puts alot of pressure on the liver, sometimes causing liver damage. But hey thats still alot better then dying from AIDS if you ask me. Also if you can find "Special Virus Cancer Program" on the net it will tell you AIDS was made in the labratory and everything. Wake the hell up people. This forum is garbage, filled with false info and moderators who just seem to spam the forums with 2 liners.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
Agreed. AIDS/HIV is a very real disease. The whole conspiracy about how its a big scam to get people to buy pharma companys drugs and kill people with there drugs is just a way to confuse the masses. AIDS is actually a synthetic disease designed to kill blacks. It obviously kills whites as well just not nearly as fast. I think back in '01 blacks died in an average of 10 years from the disease while whites would usually live around 18-19 years with it. Rates are probably different now.

Now I'm not saying that some of the AIDS medicines aren't bad for people but there certainly not the cause of all the AIDS deaths in the world. I've known people with AIDS who never even took any medicine or changed there life style what so ever after getting the disease and they died horrible deaths with all sorts of AIDS symptoms, brown spots on face, losing weight, diarrhea, on going fevers etc. These people weren't drug addicts, or alcoholics heck some of them were even fitness trainers but they just slept with the wrong person. I watched their lives slowly slip away from them. Believe what you want to believe but AIDS is REAL.

Look up Boyd Graves on youtube and watch a few of his videos. He offers alot of very useful information on the disease, its nearly un-deniable at this point that it wasn't made in a labratory. The disease went from being only in monkeys to all of sudden jumping over to he human race. Even if someone did have sex with a monkey they wouldn't be able to catch a retro-virus from it no matter what. The virus was spliced so it could adapt to human blood. This is the reason they have false info all over the internet about how its not even a real disease. Its to confuse people so they don't end up finding the truth about this bio-weapon. Retro-Virus' don't just jump from one specie to another just like that.

Look up patent number 5676977. The cure for AIDS is sitting on the shelf. The cure has one known side effect which is that it puts alot of pressure on the liver, sometimes causing liver damage. But hey thats still alot better then dying from AIDS if you ask me. Also if you can find "Special Virus Cancer Program" on the net it will tell you AIDS was made in the labratory and everything. Wake the hell up people. This forum is garbage, filled with false info and moderators who just seem to spam the forums with 2 liners.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your education on this subject? A retrovirus has the very real capability to 'jump' species, its known as zoonosis. I've studied the pathophysiology of this virus and a cure is a long way off, without going into detail, the virus replicates at such a rate (and with such votility) that immunological techniques to subdue it are pointless.

Perhaps some backround reading into the science of it all would correct a few of your misconceptions.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post

All of this is funny. First, I think your signature is pretty ironic. You do realize that it is making fun of conspiracy theorists? Anyway, it is pretty conclusive that HIV entered the human population somewhere around the turn of the century, with the latest date being about 1928. Seeing as we didn't have the technology to make virus' then, it would be a little hard for it to be man made.

Also, dont take too much stock in something just because it has a patent. The shelves at the patent office are full of perpetual motion machines, snake oil patents, and psuedo-science galore. There really isnt much of a vetting process for getting a patent. All you have to do is prove that it is an original idea or a substantial modification. You dont have to prove it works.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 10-12-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Woo Nemesis

Lightbulb Re: The Great "HIV" Hoax

Some light reading for you if you are interested:
HIV's not-so-ancient history
HIV/AIDS Emerged as Early as 1880s
AIDS Timeline
Old 10-13-2009, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
All of this is funny. First, I think your signature is pretty ironic. You do realize that it is making fun of conspiracy theorists? Anyway, it is pretty conclusive that HIV entered the human population somewhere around the turn of the century, with the latest date being about 1928. Seeing as we didn't have the technology to make virus' then, it would be a little hard for it to be man made.

Also, dont take too much stock in something just because it has a patent. The shelves at the patent office are full of perpetual motion machines, snake oil patents, and psuedo-science galore. There really isnt much of a vetting process for getting a patent. All you have to do is prove that it is an original idea or a substantial modification. You dont have to prove it works.
My signature in other words would be.. I the phrase conspiracy theory is a dis-info term that is thrown around to make people doubt certain theorys before they even read them.

I never said this cure is the absolute real deal blah blah. I just said it could very possibly be a real cure for AIDS/HIV. Theres more evidence pointing towards it being a real cure then it not being one. I also find it hard to believe AIDS has been around since any time before 1960. They couldn't even identify the virus until the 70s or 80s. The whole theory about AIDS being around before 1960's is just more dis-info thats on the net to confuse the AIDS situation even more.

As for zoonosis, retro-virus' don't fall in to the infectious agents catagory that can perform zoonosis. Its just like if you had hepatitis C, your cat wouldn't be able to catch it from you no matter what, just like if your cat had cat hepatitis you wouldn't be able to catch it from your cat. However there is infections that are communicable between animals and humans most of them are bacterial. No offense or anything but I'm honestly tired of the weak rebuttals you dish out in every thread. You seem to be a forum spammer who just gives links to articles with no basis and you ignore alot of the main points I make in general about things.

Heres a tid-bit for ya, I think around 400 people got trial hep B vaccines in the 70s or somethin, in new york. I think around 310 of those people died of AIDS, the other 90 people have 'unknown' deaths. In other words they all could of died of AIDS. Something along those lines happend in africa in the 70's as well. I find it hard to believe AIDS just jumped continents from Africa to the US in a few years and infected thousands in each place yet there was no cases in other places like Europe or Asia. I also find it hard to believe someone caught AIDS from monkey for a number of reasons. Well for one thing its a retro-virus and for another the disease was essentially just a virus that was only in sheep and lambs until after a few monkeys were used for trial vaccinations. The virus originates from lambs and sheeps however it was spliced to infect humans and monkeys. You cannot get AIDS/HIV from a monkey or anything besides another human! The disease started through vaccinations in Africa and New York. Its a contagious form of cancer in a sense. However, its main mode of destruction is a immunological supression so ones body its defenseless against other infections.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.