Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Jews are Americas salvation.

Yes JEWS are Americas salvation. and here's why.
1. Jews are highly intellectual and have a masive hunger for money, (money that will employ Americans).
2. Jews are extremely resilient and bounce back from insurmountable odds, (from being exterminated of course).
3. America needs Jewish money, Trillions and trillions of it, (gold,silver,ect,)
4. Only conservative JEWS are what I'm talking about, the real thing.
5. Jews with their world-wide hegomony have the know-how to pull America out from under the shithole we're in.

Old 11-02-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Jews are Americas salvation.

I have a lot of Jewish friends in New York City and They are smart pleasant people. They helped me many times. Shalom.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:02 PM

Most Jews are good people who are just trying to get by, like everyone else. There are a few of them in government, Hollywood, and the ADL, who are causing problems, but they aren't doing it alone; they're getting plenty of help from non-Jews.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:12 PM

Some have speculated that the reason so many people of a certain persuation are employed in positions of govenment is so that they take the fall when every thing goes down, stock exchange, economic depression.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:32 AM

I believe God blesses those enemies whom we curse and curses those enemies whom we bless.
Given the amount of Jew bashing on this forum and knowing that it is just a small fraction of the actual amount going on in the world, it is no wonder the Jews are so blessed!
Old 11-03-2005, 10:38 AM

Good reply, thank you.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:41 AM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Yes JEWS are Americas salvation. and here's why.
1. Jews are highly intellectual and have a masive hunger for money, (money that will employ Americans).
2. Jews are extremely resilient and bounce back from insurmountable odds, (from being exterminated of course).
3. America needs Jewish money, Trillions and trillions of it, (gold,silver,ect,)
4. Only conservative JEWS are what I'm talking about, the real thing.
5. Jews with their world-wide hegomony have the know-how to pull America out from under the shithole we're in.
:-? I hope youre joking... Otherwise, youre an idiot!
Old 11-03-2005, 12:19 PM

It is most interesting; when one posts the truth about any segment of the Jewish race, it gets classified as "Jew bashing" by some, yet anything can and does get posted "bashing" Germans with little regard and as little to no research in order to ascertain the truth of those posts.

I am not German; I hold no hatred against the Jewish people. It is a major concern of mine since it affects all of us that a certain segment of the Jews obtained control of the currency with which we have to deal, otherwise known as Federal Reserve Notes. This is not "our" "money." Our Treasury prints it and charges the "Fed" approximately .07 cents per bill, no matter what the face value, be it $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00 or $100.00.

To keep it as simple as possible, this money does not go into circulation until it is first borrowed at compound interest into circulation. At first it does seem that prosperity reigns. Money, mostly in the form of credit, becomes available with which to buy houses, cars, bling-blings, etc., most of which are bought either through mortgage companies, banks or with credit cards.

The rub comes when you wind up paying 3 times the cost of your house over a 30-year mortgage period, an extra $3,000.00+ for your automobile and most credit cards carry such a high rate of interest for balances carried forward that you would be amazed at what you pay for the everyday bling-blings.

Interest sucks money out of the economy that was never borrowed INTO the economy, leaving it and us far poorer and with a debt that can never be repaid.

PLEASE NOTE: Ordinarily, you could chalk this up to free will. We don't have to buy a house or car or widgets "on credit." With the setup we have today, everybody would be renting and riding the bus or walking, mainly because of the interest that the Government has to extract from the citizenry in the form of taxes to "service" the national debt, making saving for those things you want or need virtually impossible.

You see, whether you borrow or not, the GOVERNMENT borrows and we and every inch of our country are the collateral for their loans, ultimately. ALL MONEY COLLECTED AS INCOME TAX GOES STRAIGHT TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE to pay ONLY the interest for one year on the national debt.

That is the way "Investment Capital" works. It is great for those who have it and lend it. It is a world of debt from which the populace can NEVER extricate itself.

As of 1913, the Jewish bankers were given a money monopoly by the Federal Reserve Act. They got control of the gold at Ft. Know, of which VERY LITTLE is left, and we got hung with eternal indebtedness to them.

The "borrow and spend" cycle can go on for decades, at the good pleasure of the bankers, just as has been done in this country, but the day does come when the piper has to be paid. Why do you think they have passed laws making bankruptcy almost impossible? Why now? Because the party is very nearly over.

The Financier (read Federal Reserve) supports the state (government and governed) as the rope supports the man who is hanged. TALLEYRAND

Yes, by all means, the Jews, especially as Investment Capitalists/International Bankers are America's salvation. NOT
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 11-03-2005, 01:47 PM

I think the whole talent with money thing arises from the fact that they weren't allowed to own property for a long time, and became money changers instead.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 11-03-2005, 03:06 PM

Not at all, Thumper. The have been nomads from day one. More money to be made that way. They wrote against raising crops themselves, let others do that, they would then broker or "middleman" the merchandise. It is never wise with these people to try to apply goyim reason. It doesn't work.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque