Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2006, 10:10 PM

Default Russia Repays Cold War Debt - "Thanx Georgy Porgy"!

"Spasebo my neo-bolshie friends! C ya next Round Table meeting!"

When he's not hanging out with his best buddy Gerhard Schroeder at Bilderberger conferences, "Puty" (to his friends) likes to see LOTSA tension in the M.E. He's aiming for $120 a barrel by Christmas so his friends in Iran are keeping up their good work in not playing "Globalist/Judaic Supremacist" ball.

Russia has SO MUCH oily sludge oozing outta the ground they dont know what to do with it...actually they do. They pump it out and they sell it to China and others at $72 a barrel with a well head cost of around $6. Not bad. Throw in drug running, sex slave trade and arms dealing and the Russian economy is TAKING OFF! Let da vodka flow!!!!!!!

Does anyone here reckon Russia and Iran (being net oil exporters) might have a vested interst in Middle Eastern unrest? Hmmm...interesting.

Quote:
Russian govt repays all debts to Germany as of yesterday

08.22.2006, 08:36 AM

FRANKFURT (AFX) - The Russian government repaid all its debts to Germany as of yesterday, ahead of schedule, said Aries Vermoegensverwaltungs GmbH.

Aries was formed by German state-owned development bank Kreditanstalt fuer Wiederaufbau (kfw) to manage the settlements of the 'credit linked notes' -- or bonds -- and had in 2004 securitised the Russian debt into around 5 bln eur worth of bonds on behalf of the German goverment, which was sold to private investors.

Aries did not provide details on the bonds.
Link

Quote:
Russia repays $23.7bn debt
21/08/2006 15:23

Moscow
- Russia has completed early repayment of its total debt to the Paris Club of creditor nations of $23.7bn, Russia's foreign trade bank announced on Monday.

"The sum of 23 737 038 657.61 US dollars has been transferred to the Paris Club of creditors," Vneshekonombank said in a written statement.

"On the instructions of the finance ministry, Vneshekonombank carried out payments for the early return of external state debt of the Russian Federation," the statement said.

The repayment is the biggest in the 50-year history of the creditor group and has become a point of pride for the Russia, whose economy has been buoyed up by income from oil exports.

"We used to live with our hand held out for many years... But now the Russian economy can not only repay debts but do so ahead of time," Russian President Vladimir Putin said earlier.

Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin announced in June that Russia would reimburse the debt along with a premium of R1bn to compensate creditors for lost interest income.

The German government had counted in its budget provisions on the debt not being paid until 2015, while Moscow had been holding out for a deal in which repayment could be made without a premium.

The early debt repayment underscored an astounding turnaround in the fortunes of the Russian economy, six years after a major financial and banking crisis occurred when Russia defaulted on payment of part of the debt.
Link

Old 08-25-2006, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Russia Repays Cold War Debt - "Thanx Georgy Porgy"!

This is important.

Russia and Iran are benefitting HUGELY from chaos in the Mid East.

This explains much of their behaviour OTHER than simply giving it to Israel.

Just another peice of the puzzle.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:35 PM

As usual you have it wrong. It is France and the USA that have all to gain from this crisis.

Get it together boy or I will have to have you removed.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:20 PM

Quote:
As usual you have it wrong. It is France and the USA that have all to gain from this crisis.

Get it together boy or I will have to have you removed.
Please explain. In detail.

If you dont then I have two theories.

1) You are Henry Makow attempting to goad people into making more of an effort in analysis.

2) You are simply a troll who's only role is to tie up debate in...non debate. Just simple sniping to tie up the thread and deflect peoples energies away from the main point of the thread.

Either way...i beleive ADMIN should rule this forum with an iron fist and expell ANYONE who engages in simple name calling and trolling activities whether subtle or not so subtle.

Again, you have NOT engaged me in debate of ANY kind so far. You have limited yourself to extremely glib one liners which are ludicrous.

Either way I think you should go.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:52 AM

truebeliever wrote:

Please explain. In detail.

If you dont then I have two theories.

1) You are Henry Makow attempting to goad people into making more of an effort in analysis.

Henry and I are old friends

2) You are simply a troll who's only role is to tie up debate in...non debate. Just simple sniping to tie up the thread and deflect peoples energies away from the main point of the thread.

I believe it is you that is seeking to divert people from your true agenda. That being to confuse the issue.

Either way...i beleive ADMIN should rule this forum with an iron fist and expell ANYONE who engages in simple name calling and trolling activities whether subtle or not so subtle.

What you believe is irrelevant

Again, you have NOT engaged me in debate of ANY kind so far. You have limited yourself to extremely glib one liners which are ludicrous.

It doesn't take a book to take you down

Either way I think you should go.

Again irrelevant