Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2006, 02:59 PM

Default babylonians, catholics, bohemians, Sumerians, St Peter, Eliphas Levi whats the link??? you tell me

First let me state that I have no idea what the link is, nor do I claim to be an expert, in fact I no verry little.

After watching alex jones bohemian grove documentary I decided to look some stuff up and came across some strange pics with seem to have a connection with one another.

I don't know the connection so I'll just show you the pics and read what you think.

Here they are:-

one of the pics is st peters square which looks like an owl, another is "our lady of arabia", the first is inanna and the last is president washington.

what do you think???