Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2006, 10:21 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sucre
Default CIA, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual

This secret manual was compiled from sections of the KUBARK guidelines, and from U.S. Military Intelligence field manuals written in the mid 1960s as part of the Army's Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program codenamed "Project X." The manual was used in numerous Latin American countries as an instructional tool by CIA and Green Beret trainers between 1983 and 1987 and became the subject of executive session Senate Intelligence Committee hearings in 1988 because of human rights abuses committed by CIA-trained Honduran military units. The manual allocates considerable space to the subject of "coercive questioning" and psychological and physical techniques. The original text stated that "we will be discussing two types of techniques, coercive and non-coercive. While we do not stress the use of coercive techniques, we do want to make you aware of them." After Congress began investigating human rights violations by U.S.-trained Honduran intelligence officers, that passage was hand edited to read "while we deplore the use of coercive techniques, we do want to make you aware of them so that you may avoid them." Although the manual advised methods of coercion similar to those used in the Abu Ghraib prison by U.S. forces, it also carried a prescient observation: "The routine use of torture lowers the moral caliber of the organization that uses it and corrupts those that rely on itů."

Part I (pp. 1-67)
http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA%20Human%20Res%20Exploit%20A1-G11.pdf
Part II (pp. 68-124)
http://www.gwu.edu/%7Ensarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB122/CIA%20Human%20Res%20Exploit%20H0-L17.pdf

Old 08-07-2006, 12:37 PM

Default Re: CIA, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual

Hmmmm . . . sounds curiously like my last marriage.
I always wondered why she had that electrified glove; she was more than just kinky, I guess . . . :-o
I'll bet that some of the "Classified" techniques have to do with accessing or creating a trauma-based control system within the mind of the victim.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:37 PM

Also, the document cited by this site http://www.mobrien.com/sps.shtml
should be in everyone's files if in fact it can be vetted properly. I have actually experienced and observed these same techniques independently of any knowledge of the cited document; it is more than an "interrogation technique": it can also be used in a brutal attack on someone's mind during "tactical surveillance", which is an euphemism for delivering a psychological mutilation, and could theoretically be used to install trauma-based codes and triggers in those who are susceptible to it.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:19 PM

Wayne Prime runs a training course at the "Military Intelligence" school in Kunundra, Queensland, Australia. As luck would have it he decided to have "relations" with my flat mate...i could'nt believe my luck (every conspiracy kooks dream). He had just finished "interrorgating" the local East Timor Militias who had been hacking little children and women to death before and after the 1999 elections for independance from Indonesia. He "assured" me that it was FAR more effective using clever techniques of well applied co-ercian than outright violence. Ha! Place an electrode ANYWHERE no my testicles and i'll give the jig up in 10 seconds flat.

Fact is, VIOLENCE is THE best technique. NO ONE holds out. No one. Hence why the U.S government exports it and Russia and China just do it themselves in house.

P.S As a side note...after one viewing of "JFK", Wayne indeed admitted that it seemed Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill the President. Little victories.

P.P.S Not ALL people involved in the military (even special forces) are nasty people. Most are in fact very nice but incredibly underinformed and nieve.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:35 PM

Quite, old boy. It's easy to say the world smells like cr*p when your head is up your arse.
Old 08-12-2006, 03:45 AM

Beer brings out SHIT!

http://home.att.net/~Resurgence/CIAtimeline.html :-(

of course recent "history" must be "contained"! 8-)