Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2006, 12:22 AM

Send a message via MSN to Sucre
Default CIA-- LATIN AMERICA DEMOCRACY ASSESINATION

Hola guys

You may find bad english in this post so, be gentle; this is the fist time that i dare my self to write in english to english speakers

you definitely remember ME from my last post (CIA, Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual)and if you don´t http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4262&forum=3&PHPSESSID=cfd6 7b564d0a0244aa29268fdd04c5d6 there you go...

While i was reseching more about the CIA BRUTALITY, i ran across whith this

THE EMPIRE AND THE CIA AGAINST LATIN AMERICA (First part)«The Corporation (Central Intelligence Agency -CIA) is the principal motor force of the international political maneuvering» (of the United States) Harry Ramson in the work: The Central and National Security.

It is about the CIA OPERATIONS in Latin America, one of the reasons why i post this is because it says how they killed one of my best presidents, Jaime Roldós who try to saved us from what my country-Ecuador- is today, NOT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE...

i hope this information helps you to understand how the CIA assesinates democracy and freedom in the world

PS:SECOND PART COMING SOON...

the english version is at the bottom of the page
http://www.voltairenet.org/article123921.html

ADIOS..