Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Hey Thanks for the Invite, Gotta Go, Will Look Ya Up!

In my never ending search for truth and what people believe, and what they think, I find myself with nearby resources such as churches, libraries, colleges.

Well last week I was invited to visit a couple of churches:

A) A local Wesleyan Methodist Church
(which I know nothing about)

and

B) A tiny little charismatic church
(which I knew nothing about, but I'm learning)
the above mentioned (A) I'm still working on.

However, for those of you of whatever faith, society, religion, this might be of interest to you. It is not intended to offend. As mentioned, I do a little research dabbling.

check this out:

www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/thirdwav.htm

www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/cerullo.htm

PS: if this is a repeat of someone's posting, pardon me. However, with so many postings since CC was started, I guess it is easy to overlook.

As I've mentioned in a couple of my postings,(BTW: and I might be hard to figure out as to which way I flow, so just humor me) I have concerns for innocent Christians who need to take a close look at things.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Hey Thanks for the Invite, Gotta Go, Will Look Ya Up!

Second link is spot on the money

"It seems that all of these family run ministries see the dumb sheep as God sent to be fleeced for their own hidden agenda and growth of their personal kingdom of which they are kings and rule supreme and are not accountable to the public but only to God. But they collect their money from people and not God? And their tax exemption comes from the people and not God? So whom are they fooling? Not God and not the people!"