Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: New Member here

Quote:
Tor wrote:
A little about myself and my interests first.

I am a retired military officer who has been out of active service now about 2 years. Most of my duty time was spent in Southwest USA. Think Mojave Desert and you will be close. I was branched Infantry but because of my degree,I spent a lot of time doing field testing with Natick consultants. I have seen an abundant amount of technology of both the lethal and non-lethal variety.

I bring that up because there is a lot of mis-information out there about military capabilities. When I can do so, I will hopefully give some insight into what is possible and what is clearly impossible.

Hopefully I can add something to this site. The truth about things is often much stranger than you can imagine.

So see you around the forum.
Don't tell BA she'll say your using mind control techniques on her.

Old 02-05-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
Tor wrote:

I am a retired military officer who has been out of active service now about 2 years. Most of my duty time was spent in Southwest USA. Think Mojave Desert and you will be close. I was branched Infantry but because of my degree,I spent a lot of time doing field testing with Natick consultants. I have seen an abundant amount of technology of both the lethal and non-lethal variety.

I bring that up because there is a lot of mis-information out there about military capabilities. When I can do so, I will hopefully give some insight into what is possible and what is clearly impossible.

Hopefully I can add something to this site. The truth about things is often much stranger than you can imagine.

I only expose those who are using mind control tactics because I KNOW what they are; when they're directed at me. If they aren't using them, there wouldn't be any exposure to follow.

Since, I am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch, it is obvious why those who use mind control tactics are here. Such as yourself, IGWT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-05-2007, 06:43 PM

Yes, survivor there is the rub, these things must be handled delicately. Auntie Em.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
cold wrote:
Yes, survivor there is the rub, these things must be handled delicately. Auntie Em.
Take Note:

"Rub; these things must be handled delicately"

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-11-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
Tor wrote:

I only expose those who are using mind control tactics because I KNOW what they are; when they're directed at me. If they aren't using them, there wouldn't be any exposure to follow.

Since, I am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch, it is obvious why those who use mind control tactics are here. Such as yourself, IGWT.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Same old, same old
Old 02-11-2007, 12:54 PM

Get use to the SAME OLD, SAME OLD, because there is alot more to come!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-11-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
Tor wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Same old, same old
Old 02-11-2007, 02:11 PM

You have no where to run and no where to hide.

You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-11-2007, 10:28 PM

[quote]
BlueAngel wrote:
You have no where to run and no where to hide.

You'll be talkin' out of both sides of your mouth real soon.

Receiving a taste of your own medicine, as well. Double doses, I might add.
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
TAKE NOTE:

Scripted.

Gee, guys, are you paranoid or something?

I know this because I'm an operative.

I know this because if they can do it to me they can do it to ANYONE...

BlueAngel
Old 02-12-2007, 12:30 PM

cold wrote:
You would not know. Where is PISSBOY dead as is your other child.

They're in hiding as they've been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

I can understand why your child would be in hiding.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TAKE NOTE:

Implied threat.