Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2006, 09:13 PM

Default The "Peak Oil" Fraud - An Industry Publication.

Somewhere in Head Office two execs are enjoying the fruits of their labour. They have been rewarded with a pay rise and hookers plus a load of coke from the boss. Why? Because the world faces a problem on a MASSIVE scale!

The World Is Running Out Of Oil!

Just ask Mike Ruppert. He'll tell you ALL about it.

But why you may ask have two oil industry execs been rewarded so handsomely? Because THEY discovered that the planet called Earth has a SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE!!!!!!!!!! Yes, thats right ladies...the oil and gas industry "forgot" to look at the other half of the planet!

That half includes Australia, Africa and South America. Just a little plot of land mind you. Wink

I applaud you guys! With oil at $75 a barrel it seems the oil industry has dusted off it's exploration boots and found oil! Texas T..."Git a hollerin and git Jeb and Ma over here! We're headin south!"

And I thought the Middle East was ALL about oil? Like "securing" the last known reserves? Well, someone give Gorgy Porgy a ring. Call off the dogs and head south young man!

Thats enough sarcasm...though their is never enough to go around for the endless scams of the oil and gas industry.

"Artificial Scarcity" is the scam and they are good at it.

Here is an Australian Publication of the oil and gas industry...

Here is the whole article...

Just note that header!!!!!!!!!! "Ye hahhhhhhh"...

High revenues? "Now" they can explore? Yeh, no doubt they can at $75 a barrel..."Money for nuthin and ya chicks for free"...

Nice map. Seems like West Oz is one GREAT BIG oil and gas field. How fortunate. Someone should send this to Ruppert and the "Round Table Group" sponsoring his endless shit about the..."end of the age of oil". Also note a VAST field is being explored to the South and East of the south west tip of West Oz off a place called "Bremer Bay".

Please!!!! Someone tell Ruppert! Wells dug are about the same in South America excluding Venezuala. Heaps of wells in Texas have been capped. VAST new "find" Wink starting in the Gulf Of Mexico and lets not forget why the Poms want those sheep islands called the Falklands...it aint becoz of the fine sheep but because of the massive oil reserves their. Lets not forget either the vast reserves RIGHT smack bang in the middle of the Balkans. The list goes on. They have so much of the stuff it's worth about $3 a barrel.

How the flip do they get away with the.."theirs no more oil to find" bollocks? Imagine Africa and South America's VAST untapped reserves. That aint no SMALL peice of real estate.

For a great set of articles detailing the complete and utter fraud that is "Peak Oil" please go to Dave McGowans site..."Centre For An Informed America". Issue 52 "CopVCia".
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Also, read Thomas Golds "The Deep Hot Biosphere: The Abiotic Origens Of Oil".

Gold stole most of his work from Russian scientists.

The fact that oil is everywhere and in vast quantities should make us question the REAL reasons behind the U.S occupation of Iraq. Securing oil reserves sounds nice and will be accepted by people, even reluctantly. What people WONT accept is making the region safe for Israel to continue it's barbaric and "un-Biblical" occupation of Palestine.

But wait, theirs more...at it's ultimate end i believe the REAL reason is WAR. Pure WAR...distraction and the centralization of power. Oil scarcity will provide a fine excuse for war, destruction and in the spirit of Mazzini and Pikes letter...the destruction of Christondom, Islam and Judaism and the rise of the Humanist religion under the auspicious of the United Nations. Indeed, neo Communism is here...bearing flowers, a micro chip and a boot in your face.

Iran has been set up by the West through Europe and Russia. The poor, poor, fools.

Shalom. :-)

Old 08-15-2006, 11:30 PM

Default Re: The "Peak Oil" Fraud - An Industry Publication.

Guess which country supplies the U.S. with the

most oil ?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:31 AM

Dont say Iran?:-)

Dont say Russia?:-)
__________________________________________________ _____________

Speaking of Russia...they are making a killing off the high oil price and rebuilding their economy.

Russia would benefit HUGELY from more war in the Middle East.

It's something i'm not seeing words about. People just seem to think Russia wants to back Iran against the hated neo-cons. Not so.

Russia will clean up and maybe settle a few scores with run away oligarchs.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:51 PM

http://www.ga.gov.au/oceans/ss_ogra_2003.jsp

Confused where it says that the Australian fields will last more than 13 years from now?

Also your main source is a sales pamphlet encouraging oil investment - impartial? mmm.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:25 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Dont say Iran?:-)

Dont say Russia?:-)
__________________________________________________ _____________

Speaking of Russia...they are making a killing off the high oil price and rebuilding their economy.

Russia would benefit HUGELY from more war in the Middle East.

It's something i'm not seeing words about. People just seem to think Russia wants to back Iran against the hated neo-cons. Not so.

Russia will clean up and maybe settle a few scores with run away oligarchs.

Believe it or not ... it is Canada !
Old 09-10-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Also your main source is a sales pamphlet encouraging oil investment - impartial? mmm.
No, it ACTUALLY states the VAST investment NOW happening if you care to read.

Also, the simple point that 500 exploration wells have EVER been dug in West Oz while 2,500 are dug in Texas EVERY month! You do the math.:-)

Also, Africa are at 3000 wells TOTAL!

South America around the same excluding Venezuala.

I'm sure you get the point.

"The world is running out of oil"? Nay, I dont think so.:-)

I'm sure your common sense will kick in.

Also, i speak to people in the oil and gas industry from time to time. They cant wipe the "snigger" from their faces.
Old 09-10-2006, 10:05 PM

It makes no difference if the oceans are oil. The price will now always be at a point of strain for the common person as will as all else. They play people up and down. No army of enraged middle class people will arise. TPTB have won and are as ever playing with their prey as a cat plays with a mouse. Watch and see the blood red curtain descend on your world just when you think all is safe. They will even convince you to ring the curtain down yourself.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:24 PM

We are not going to get the real truth about how much Oil there is. There will always be attempts to capitalize on our dependency of it also. If bacteria are manufacturing it under the Earth that's almost a moot point with climate change coming.

TB, a recent discovery of Oil is south of the southern US states in the ocean, and it will likely take 5 years to develop it. It will be one of the deepest wells in the world. Oil is currently cheap, as cheap as say - a disposable plastic fork.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:51 AM

The earth is really just a great big bubble of hydrocarbons. I agree with Dr. Gold on this. (I also agree with his analysis that it is physically impossible to land on the moon because of the depth of the dust, but that is a different conspiracy.)

Still, even if there is no end to the amount of oil (think about it, do you really think there was enough biomass to support the vast 'fossil' fuel reserves?) lifting costs are as important as absolute quantity.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:03 PM

A great big bubble? I thought that was your picture!!! I'm sorry Justin.