Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2006, 01:33 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Links in messages

Thank you for that.

That is how the data viper sends its data back. But you still have to be duped into letting them in to your system in the first place.

I'm not sure what part Firefox plays in this, maybe its that extra NSA key update.

Old 08-16-2006, 01:35 PM

They do it with Active X. Javascript doesn't have access to the OS. Safeguards have been put in place when the language was created. Same goes for PHP on the server side. Not true with VBScript invented by Micro$oft. If you instantiate a VBScript in an IE browser, you have virtually all the power in the world to effect damage on the target's OS. I can install anything I wish on your computer, I can erase your hardrive, and or list the contents of (and copy) any file I wish. How is it done? Active X. In combination with VB Scripting (which get's run directly from the IE browser) and Active X, your computer is a play-thing for a skilled programmer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Thank you for that.

That is how the data viper sends its data back. But you still have to be duped into letting them in to your system in the first place.

I'm not sure what part Firefox plays in this, maybe its that extra NSA key update.

The Operating System is the TROJAN and ALL the

operating systems have back doors. Do you actually

believe the military is that stupid ? Remember the

internet is a military product. Did you read the

article from 1999 at all ?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:48 PM

Sure, I agree with you guys on the NSA probably having a backdoor in Windows. There's not much you can do about that. What I was addressing is Shadow's fear of links. Links are what makes the Web, the Web. No matter who is giving the links or not. No clicking of links, no Web.

A solution to the backdoor tracking is to make your own computer from individual parts and install Linux instead of Windows.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:48 PM
The Shadow Knows!

I read it.

Do you know anything about computers?

You still have to link for them to open the back door.

Let me ask you something then, what do you know about Firefox? Who developed it?

Answer me that my friend
Old 08-16-2006, 01:50 PM
The Shadow Knows!

AISB,

Linux is even worse. What do you know of the people and their backers that develped it?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
I read it.

Let me ask you something then, what do you know about Firefox? Who developed it?

Answer me that my friend
Firefox is open source. Developed at first by the open source community of Mozilla. Thousnads upon thousands of "individuals" have contributed to its code. It is transparent to all. No funny stuff ... cause the community has made it instead of a corporation intent on suring the code because there might be something nefarious they don't want you to see: i.e, IE.

Old 08-16-2006, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
I read it.

Answer me that my friend

You're assuming that you actually need a browser

to access the back door. YOU DO NOT.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
AISB,

Linux is even worse. What do you know of the people and their backers that develped it?
Someone has definitely brainwashed you if you think Linux is worse! Linux's code has been worked on by even more people than Firefox. If you want to see the code, you can view it yourself. And if you know anything about coding, you will immediately be set at ease that everything in it is on the up-and-up. Open Source community, complete transparency; making a secure OS for ourselves! Code is free to look at or to change at will.

Old 08-16-2006, 02:10 PM
The Shadow Knows!

666 is quite correct about military capabilities.

Designed to survive nuclear war. The military and the NSA take very pro-active measures to make sure they can get into systems and individual computers. Your worry about links and what individual members here can do with links is immaterial to the bigger picture.

Don't use IE unless you play with the settings and get it wired down tight.