Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2006, 02:37 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Links in messages

I don't think Tor is a mod.

But somebody sure broke in to mine and posted messages claimed to be by me.

Old 08-23-2006, 02:37 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
DamnTheMan wrote:
tor and shadow need to get a room for their buttsex

Shut up pervert!
Old 08-23-2006, 03:13 PM

I don't know how my name keeps coming up here as some type of spook. I haven't been in government for some years now. So shut the fuck about it. I'm not here to spy on you and if I was you wouldn't know about it.
I could make your hard-drive melt if I were so inclined.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:00 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Tor wrote:
I don't know how my name keeps coming up here as some type of spook. I haven't been in government for some years now. So shut the fuck about it. I'm not here to spy on you and if I was you wouldn't know about it.
I could make your hard-drive melt if I were so inclined.
Stop it.
Old 10-11-2006, 10:51 AM

my son and i built our own computers amd athelon 64 and they cost 1200 apiece in parts and we got a hacked version of windows from a buddie of his dad.It worked good but we kept getting a end user update and ignored it. its an xp proffessional. when we decided to get a xp home version for each one and installed it we got blue screens and windows said they didnt know why till one day the error report kept coming up repeatedly after it was sent.then i got a bad_ pool_caller message from them and they said it was the video driver needed an upgate (by this time his computer would no longer boot up) and he got the only other driver for the video card available and my computer got worse and i asked them to recomend the one i need.funny didnt have these problems with the hacked version. and then my computer stopped booting up just like his. so we are using our old comps with the hacked version and again no problems. i go to a lot of news sights and i make comments that boosh and the like probably dont like much and i said to my son homland security probably got us. and then i come to this sight and read what you all are saying and i think wtf? could it be? I read an article where in europe they left a comp on for like 7 hours at a time and they got as many as 50 or so hits trying to access there comp through windows with hacks and worms that make your comp unuseable and showed it to my son . he says he will try taking out the hard drive and erasing it or something like that and see if will salve the problem. i favorite linked this sight so he can see what you all are saying about this . Oh ands its funny how windows stopped with the end user update on this hacked version and is allowing me updates too .They know its true what you all are saying . If anyone has a salution to our problem we would appreciate some advice. you can e:mail us at shadowmongoose72@gmail.com
Old 10-11-2006, 11:31 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Does your son know how to search for a data viper?

This may not be your problem because they want to keep the computers up and running so they can send the data out. A computer not working would definitely be more of a worm. Sorry to hear about it. But thank you for confirming what I have said about clicking on links.

Also, Im not sure if your talking about the same tests in Austria, but I heard that they isolated a data viper back in 2003. After they stoped it from being able to comunicate, they started seeing a hit comming in exactly every 10 minutes from the same IP as the viper was trying to send out to.

Be careful
Old 11-07-2006, 07:25 PM

been a while since i wrote this but how do you look for a viper shadow?
Old 11-08-2006, 11:54 AM
The Shadow Knows!

My friend Delta sent me a program that you run under the DOS prompt. That will search to the root of the Windows operating system.

Norton can detect some of the earlier versions but McAfee is pretty bad.

Other than the DOS program, the only thing you can do is to do the ALT-CTRL-DEL to get the windows task manager and look for some unusual programs that may be running.

Hope that helps
Old 11-08-2006, 07:56 PM

Old 02-07-2007, 01:00 PM

http://www.blue-angel.ro/