Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2006, 10:25 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: "Spheres"

There is quite a bit of this going on in Scotland according to Google. This one sound very close to what Barbarian saw.

Quote:
Tonight, while I was out walking my dog I witnessed the best 'unknown' in the sky that I have ever seen. Every night when I walk the dog I usually spend more time looking up than where I'm going when the sky is clear. Tonight the sky was relatively clear with scattered clouds.

Just as I finished the walk and was in my garden I noticed a very bright object in the sky. I assumed it to be a star until I realised it was moving. Secondly, I thought it was a perception error, considering the clouds were moving, I wondered whether or not the movement was 'illusional' as is often the case.

However this was not the case, this very intense white object, larger(brighter) than any star in the sky was obviously very high up, absolutely silent, yet moved across the sky at a good rate. I estimate the sighting lasted about 3 - 4 minutes.

When I first noticed the object it was about 30 degrees above the horizon directly to the south. As the sighting proceeded, the object moved north then gradually turned and headed out to the north east where I eventually lost it behind a thick cloud layer. I did proceed to walk down the hill where there are less lights to see if I could relocate it however this was not the case.

There were no indications of any anticollision beacons or noise to indicate that this was a conventional aircraft. Besides, even if it was a conventional aircraft, if it was high enough that no engine noise could be heard, there is no way it could travel the distance it did in the time it did. I must also emphasise how 'intense' the light appeared.

I would be interested in hearing about any other such cases in Scotland right now. Chances are if I seen it, many people from a wide radius around did too. Since it came up from the south, perhaps some of you down near Fife seen similar object(s) tonight?

Lots more (Don't worry, the link is safe)

http://www.rense.com/ufo3/scotufo.htm

Old 08-19-2006, 10:58 AM

Quote:
anonymous___ wrote:

Do you really want to play?
Looks better, but still not clear. The object in the foreground looks like some sort of transmitter. Perhaps it is controllng the sphere?
Old 08-19-2006, 12:00 PM

I believe the pic should be taken down until it can be evaluated by a professional. I am still waiting on the raw footage of that object to be sent to me. There may be military secrets involved in this and I wouldn't want Barbarian to get in trouble. The UK's Offical Secrets Acts apply to him.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:18 PM
The Shadow Knows!

It's public domain spook.

Whats that near the sphere? A tree or a person?
Old 08-19-2006, 03:01 PM

It's a tree.
We were quite a distance from the object as I originally stated hence the size of the objects around it and why I said it was over 30 foot in height as thats about the size of the trees. As I also said, I wish had brought my other camera then I could have zoomed in on the sphere. But all the 'coulds' and 'shoulds' wont alter the past, sorry anonymous. I wasnt expecting to see anything that required that camera.

One of the cars can be made out behind the sphere to the left, but I'm having trouble making out the people even on high resolution

Old 08-20-2006, 09:10 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Thats no tree.

It looks like a head on top of some kind of body.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:57 PM

After doing rigorous analysis of the picture it appears not to have been tampered with but I should caution the board that leaving this picture up may result in unwanted attention by others.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:11 PM

One thing seems missing from the photos, that being a brighter landscape near the object, I mean if its glowing shouldn't it light the surrounding area a little?
Old 08-23-2006, 02:18 PM

Seems like this may be an optics experiment of some sort. Possibly his camera is not functioning correctly. Or can't pick up the detail that it should. However, this picture should be removed by the board as it involves military testing which is possibly classified.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:03 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Why is there like an outer ring that is blue while the inner sphere is white and looks solid.