Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2006, 03:00 PM

Default Re: "Spheres"

The question you have yourself mercury is Could you make a real sphere? I've seen something similar and it wasn't in a photo.

Old 08-27-2006, 05:38 AM

Quote:
m3rcury wrote:

i'm compelled to think the photos posted here are fake, though. i'm gonna attempt to call the bluff of the original poster. seriously, i could make those spheres in photoshop so easily. :P
How can I prove these images are genuine to you?
You have my word that they are, more than that I cant give. I understand exactly what you mean, I also have seen photographic evidence and thought how easily it would be to create it. I never have doen though, and I certainly havent done it this time either.

I've returned from Scotland today. We returned to the area where the original pictures were taken. I had to bring another friend because the other couldnt/wouldnt go.

I've taken close up pictures of the area surrounding the place of the sphere, where the people were walking around, where the vehicles were etc. There was no evidence of the vehicles having been there. There were no foot prints but our own. Can I just state for the record that it was pissing it down, from the moment I left the car to the moment I returned to it.
We camped near the shore of the lake, and somehow during the night, my camera, 3 rolls of 35mm film, and mobile phone went missing. The phone was insured so I can get that back no problem, but my camera wasnt. They werent in the same bag either as I keep the phone in my jacket, and the camera has its own case and for some reason I still have the case.

I consider this a warning to me not to pursue this any further, and for now I will agree. If you wish to, that is up to you.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:46 AM

If you had taken down the photos when I asked you a week ago much unpleasantness could have been avoided. But you had to mess with things that you do not understand. Let that serve as a lesson for others here you meddle in matters of National Security.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:54 AM

Tor, I do not like the attitude that you take. However I agree. He doesn't know what he talks about. I know for certain that ever since the event I described earlier in this thread there have been semi-regular checks made on me. That's why I only use this proxy when posting regarding these types of incidents.

And Tor; I suspect your affilliations with this. What I saw and experienced that one night convinced me there is more to this than "aliens" popping in for a little visit. I suspect we are being sold out with the full complicity of the government.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:45 PM

ROCKY YOU SCROTUM FONDLER YOU HAVE NO IDEA. BUT I DO KNOW THAT YOUR COMPUTER IS AT THIS MOMENT BEING KEYLOGGED,AND NO DETECTION SYSTEM YOU HAVE CAN FIND THE HI TECH SYSTEM THAT IAN HAS INSTALLED.YOUR HATE IS BEING MONITORED,AND THE FATMAN KNOWS ALL ABPUT YOU, AND TOR IS SUSPECT ALSO,HE IS NEXT
Old 08-27-2006, 07:53 PM

We analyzed the images and we took them down. As we said in the first image "Do you really want to play?" BTW we watch everything because its our job and we are not impressed by gibberish posted here. Carry on skanspiracy, you are just what the Dr. ordered.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:58 PM

WHAT DOCTOR? DOCTOR HUGH G RECTION? HA HA HE IS A HATER TOO. DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR,SERIOUSLY? CROTCH CRICKETS? GASH RASH?I BELEIVE YOU ARE NOT A HATER
Old 08-27-2006, 09:20 PM

The spheres are after me!!! Helup, Helup wanker skan the poofda man.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:23 PM

TORCHLITASS,WELL LET ME TELL YOU, HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT THE SPHERES MAY BE SUGARRY TREATS, YOU BALL AND COCK NIBBLING FUCK?
Old 08-27-2006, 09:40 PM

TORCHLITASS,WELL LET ME TELL YOU,I AM BRITANIA'S CHIEF FOOL AND QUEEN FONDELER, HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT THE SPHERES MAY BE SUGARRY TREATS THAT I MAKE IN MY LITTLE TEA SHOP WITH OLD MUMSY, YOU BALL AND COCK NIBBLING FUCK COME AND LET ME PLAY THE PIANO FOR YOU WHEN THE LIGHTS ARE LOW?