Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2006, 08:43 AM

Default Re: The Judaic Role in the Black Slave Trade (vid)

Typical jew; pointing out the hate in others ignoring their own hateful bloodlusting, child sex mutilating, slavery endorsing beliefs that are documented in their religious books. They are called jews for believing in these books. Jew is not a race.

Jesus hates sin.. that makes him a hater. :lol:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:30 AM

Quote:
madthumbs wrote:
Typical jew; pointing out the hate in others ignoring their own hateful bloodlusting, child sex mutilating, slavery endorsing beliefs that are documented in their religious books.
Are you referring to me? Nice try, but I am not a jew.

Nor am I a member of your tribe: ignorant white trash losers.

Look if you want to move up to a double wide, it ain't the jews keepin you down. Stop spending your welfare checks on meth and cheap beer, quit having sex with your relatives and get yourself to the community college. You might be able to qualify for one of the many wonderful careers in the food service industry.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
I am not dismissing it, but it does get tiresome constantly to hear "it was the Jews" about every dark chapter in human history.
Yeh, it's called "jew fatigue".:-)

The point of the presentation is "hidden history". No other "people" have so hidden their dark hand in history than "the jews". They have made it an art to keep out of the spotlight to the point where if I make the simple historical observation that the first mass bankers in the world were jewish i am labelled a "Nazi anti-semite racist". Simple truths can be dusted over to the point of the ridiculous.

The conspiracy is Satanic. Who else would Satan corrupt first but the original people of the rightous monotheistic God? Satan has moved well into ALL races and religions to the point where the law of God has been made into "none effect". Humans now make their own laws as they see fit under the guise of Secular Humanism...formerly called "dialectical materialism" and even "the age of reason" before that.

We seem to constantly swing between two opposing extremes. One is that jews are a simple benevolent people who get constantly picked on by jealous Goyim. The other is that by getting rid of ALL jews the rivers will flow with honey and a new golden age will follow.

We must be able to walk and chew gum.

The history of athiestic Jewish subversion of "throne and alter" is their for all to see. Anyone who knows basic Jewish ideology originating from the Talmud knows that Jews are told from birth that they will establish a "golden city" on Earth named Zion (Sion). From there a magnificent class of Elitist Rationalists will "invent" new laws based on the whim of the day. Heres where they are going to do it from...

Please note the pyramid with all seeing eye on the Israeli Supreme Court building built and paid for by Rothschild.

The centralization of power did not begin with the jews and will not end with them. We have to call a spade a spade while at the same time not slip into a generalised hating of Jews.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:59 PM

Quote:
The Jewish religion is RACIST as seen in both the Torah and the Talmud!
You should put things in context. The Torah was a rightous and extremely relevant text for the day...and still is. What problem do you have with Moses 10 Commandments?

When the Hebrews were smiting the Cananites under Gods orders 3000 years ago it was because of the Cananites love of sacrificing little babies to MOloch (Satan) and other nasty little habits. The 10 Commandments are an amazing set of laws to come about at a time of such animal behaviour by man.

The coming of Christ finished the Covenant and made a new one based on love and compassion combined with the 10 Commandments. To not live by these laws makes you a dog, cattle, a simple animal...just have a look at the perverted behaviour we see all around us. I see people living and acting little better than dogs on heat.

As for the Talmud? No better example of filth and bigotry exists on this planet under the giuse of religious law.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:32 AM

Jesus in the Bible was racist, endorsed slavery, was blood lusting, and promotes the sexual mutilation of babies.

Christianity has carried on the tradition of genocide with the Crusades, Witch Hunts, Inquisitions, and current wars. After all; it's simply a denomination of Judaism.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:27 AM

mad thumbs is right follow the money and there is a jew pulling all the puppet strings
Old 09-05-2006, 08:30 AM

im not going to be a puppet for the jews like tor or they and im not going to let them defile the anuses of our white christian women
Old 09-05-2006, 08:31 AM

Old 09-05-2006, 08:32 AM

Quote:
DamnTheMan wrote:
Okay, I believe you now. Perhaps you could teach Madthumbs to use visual aids to get his point across better.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Christianity has carried on the tradition of genocide with the Crusades, Witch Hunts, Inquisitions, and current wars. After all; it's simply a denomination of Judaism.
You are an idiot.

You speak EXACTLY as Hitler did. Read "Hitlers Table Talk" (Hugh Trevor Roper) and you'll hear yourself.

Nazism is dead. European Paganism is dead.

The freedoms YOU enjoy are based ENTIRELY on the Judeo/Christian ethic of individual rights before God OVER the state.

You want to worship man and his intellect over God and the Commandments...go right ahead. Sucker.

Enjoy the anti-christ fool.

You gotta serve someone. I know who i serve.

I was going to debate you but i'm soooooooo sick of correcting this bullshit. You'll find out who's boss soon enough. You have NEVER read the Gospels much less STUDIED them. So how cn i take a half wits half assed comments seriously.

I put you right up their with Icke. Cant believe Darryl Bradford Smith links to you.