Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2006, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Demons in the Bible

Quote:
ignt wrote:
Lilith is the one who taught Adam sex. this one has many, many names. This site has been in chaos, maybe you should leave Daemons alone.
Never seen that name in any Bible I have ever read. Maybe you have a version unavaiable to us lessor mortals. Or maybe you just make stuff up too.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:11 PM

Yes, I do know a version unavailable to you. Yes it is my job to "make stuff up". Yes you are a "lessor mortal".
Old 08-31-2006, 12:13 PM
The Shadow Knows!

So you make stuff up?
Old 08-31-2006, 12:17 PM

The only "stuff" I do not make up is the truth. I originated making "stuff" up. This is my reason to be. You have free choice whether to believe or dismiss. Us it and continue as you are.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:27 PM
The Shadow Knows!

So basicaly you are saying is that you are full of shit.

I'm okay with that if you are.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
Quote:
ignt wrote:
Lilith is the one who taught Adam sex. this one has many, many names. This site has been in chaos, maybe you should leave Daemons alone.
Never seen that name in any Bible I have ever read. Maybe you have a version unavaiable to us lessor mortals. Or maybe you just make stuff up too.
Hey Tor:

Not to ridicule you, but....you said that you haven't seen the name Lilith in any bible that you have read, well...how many bibles have you read? Or are you reading the same bible but in updated translation?

What I'm getting at is that those of us who do a research/self-study of the origins of the bible and what was before hand can truly tell you that some of you only know what you've been shown or told-----once.

Yes, Lilith came before Eve.

Do I place my heart and soul into these Bible stories....No. But for the record, there are more 'stories' than the bible you are familiar with.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:07 PM

God made Lilith from shit and gave her to Adam. But she was a bitch and wouldn't give it up, so he tried to take it and she took half his stuff and left.

So to keep Adam from spilling his seed on the ground he got a trophy wife Eve. She wasn't made of shit, but we all know she had her shortcomings as well.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:22 PM

Quote:
They wrote:
God made Lilith from shit and gave her to Adam. But she was a bitch and wouldn't give it up, so he tried to take it and she took half his stuff and left.

So to keep Adam from spilling his seed on the ground he got a trophy wife Eve. She wasn't made of shit, but we all know she had her shortcomings as well.
Oh I see. Women this and women that. Oh what problem that poor Eve brought upon mankind. Poor, poor men....now they have to suffer so much!!!!!!!!! Get with it man!!!! As long as some religion is male dominated and blames woman for everything ---- you, like an idiot, go for it.
I'm sure you're the town rapist as well.
What's the matter? Daddy f---your ass as a child?
Get over your sh--! Grow up already. And if you can't.....see a shrink!
Old 08-31-2006, 03:47 PM

Quote:
earthspirit wrote:
Oh I see. Women this and women that. Oh what problem that poor Eve brought upon mankind. Poor, poor men....now they have to suffer so much!!!!!!!!! Get with it man!!!! As long as some religion is male dominated and blames woman for everything ---- you, like an idiot, go for it.
WTF are you on about? Nowhere did I blame women for anything, much less any suffering. I was simply paraphrasing your wacko version of the bible for those who are not familiar with it. If you have read any of the stories, as you claimed, you would have recognized that is essentially what they claim.

Instead of posting 3,000 useless links, I did what many others here should do and post the minimum anyone needs to know. You want more details? Google is your friend.

You are obviously some psycho new age femininist axe wound with no life outside the internet, your cats and your crystal collection, so you sit around imagining slights so you can go all drama queen. Grow up.

P.S. Contrary to what your bumper stickers say, you are neither a diva nor a goddess. Perhaps if you got some exercise instead of chowing Ben & Jerry's and shaved your pits instead of spending your time arguing wicca is a religion, you might at least be a six pack.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:49 PM

I HAVE REPEATED THIS FOR THE NEEDFUL FOOLS HERE.
TO THE LITTLE FOOL SHADOW:
No, it is not physically possible for me to be full of anything including fecal matter, but I see your point. You I suspect are a whimpering child devoid of experience, yet, and sure that your life and health are eternal. Your demeanor and attitude are my work and the meaningless words are cute. Something like you gives proof to my ancient accusations that even the kinder of the species is a waste of time. I am, in a non-physical sense, full of all things that your deformed mind can imagine and more. When you and the others use your common tongues and general sickness you give my kind energy and I am quite alright with that or is this just "stuff". You have achieved your adolescent goal, either of mind or body, and have my attention. Now enjoy.