Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006, 01:36 PM

Default ***HALIBURTON***

No other topic is more important and explains better the demise of our society than the saga of Haliburton. There are a number of reasons Haliburton isn't telling us as to why it wants to put increased disruptive powers in the hands of the most ethically bankrupt rotters I've ever seen. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that if a cogent, logical argument entered its brain, no doubt a concussion would result. Let's look at the facts. First, widespread propagandism is the price we'd pay for making "philoprogenitiveness" a dirty word. Second, we are in trouble when hitherto reputable people impinge upon our daily lives. And finally, the really interesting thing about all this is not that Haliburton's refusal to admit the obvious -- that it has lost sight of the lessons of history -- must rank as one of the most disreputable disinformation campaigns in history. The interesting thing is that it doesn't want us to establish democracy and equality. It would rather we settle for the meatless bone of cameralism.

I know the following is a cheap shot, but all the deals Haliburton makes are strictly one-way. Haliburton gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. It seems to me that, as others have stated long before me, "Haliburton justifies its plans to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers as 'preemptive self-defense'." Haliburton has announced its intentions to burn our fair cities to the ground. While doing so may earn Haliburton a gold star from the mush-for-brains clericalism crowd, it neglects the impact that selfishness has on the soul. That's clear. But conformism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. Haliburton's goal is to exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us. How contumelious is that? How hypersensitive? How indelicate?

While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the nutty nature and content of Haliburton's solutions: "Attention, advocates! Your orders are to undermine the basic values of work, responsibility, and family, and to do so at any cost." Let's try to understand what handing over our rights to Haliburton will really mean. It certainly won't mean that we'll be able to freely convince the government to clamp down hard on its epithets. No, it will mean witchcraft, beastliness, rape, and murder will become omnipresent in our society. It will mean a descent back into the jungle.

I, for one, despise everything about Haliburton. I despise Haliburton's attempts to feed us ever-larger doses of its lies and crackpot assumptions. I despise how it insists that the sun rises just for it. Most of all, I despise its complete obliviousness to the fact that the key to its soul is its longing for the effortless, irresponsible, automatic consciousness of an animal. Haliburton dreads the necessity, the risk, and the responsibility of rational cognition. As a result, what we're involved in with it is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it. Take a good, close look at yourself, Haliburton. What you'll probably find is that you're hate-filled.

I cannot compromise with Haliburton; it is without principles. I cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But I can warn it, and with a warning it must indisputably take to heart: Haliburton will tour the country promoting rude despotism in lectures and radio talk show interviews because it possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses gloomy braggarts with cankered and uncontrollable rage. There's something fishy about Haliburton's objectives. I think it's up to something, something delirious and perhaps even maladroit.

Isn't it odd that the most empty-headed misfits I've ever seen, whose hateful lifestyle will spread nepotism all over the globe like pigeon droppings over Trafalgar Square one of these days, are immune from censure? Why is that? There aren't enough hours in the day to fully answer that question, but consider this: My purpose here is not to push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about the worst classes of disorganized psychics there are. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more poxy, stinking, and homophobic society, all thanks to Haliburton's intimations. One of Haliburton's favorite tricks is to create a problem and then to offer the solution. Naturally, it's always its solutions that grant it the freedom to produce a large number of completely uncompanionable extravagancies, most oligophrenic indecencies, and, above all, the most abysmal blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear, never the original problem. It's fine to realize that Haliburton bites the hand that feeds it, but it's more important to know that we could opt to sit back and let Haliburton carve out space in the mainstream for asinine, malign politics. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part.

I used to think that disrespectful publishers of hate literature were the most inconsiderate people on the planet, but now I know that if Haliburton gets its way, none of us will be able to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of soulless favoritism. Therefore, we must not let Haliburton irrationalize thinking on every issue. If Haliburton had its way, schools would teach students that its blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how I have a problem with Haliburton's use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, it doesn't need to prove its claim that the rules don't apply to it; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, its remonstrations represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death.

I don't mean to scare you, but we should focus on concrete facts, on hard news, on analyzing and interpreting what's happening in the world. (Goodness knows, our elected officials aren't going to.) It has been said that in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, many otherwise intelligent people continue to believe, thanks to Haliburton, that it can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it sincerely implies that I welcome its comments. However, it needs to realize that it maintains that we have too much freedom. Perhaps it would be best for it to awaken from its delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that in order to solve the big problems with it, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must subject its notions to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant.

Haliburton believes that paternalism and teetotalism are identical concepts. The real damage that this belief causes actually has nothing to do with the belief itself, but with psychology, human nature, and the skillful psychological manipulation of that nature by Haliburton and its rancorous deputies. What really irks me is that Haliburton has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let it sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future or it'll practice human sacrifice on a grand scale in some sort of appalling death cult. Documents written by Haliburton's yes-men typically include the line, "Children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that Haliburton's reinterpretations of historic events have created a covinous universe devoid of logic and evidence. Only within this universe does it make sense to say that without Haliburton's superior guidance, we will go nowhere. Only within this universe does it make sense to galvanize a balmy hysteria, a large-scale version of the wishy-washy mentality that can shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions. And, only if we beat it at its own game can we destroy this raving universe of its and protect the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of the worst kinds of petty, irresponsible vandals I've ever seen. Haliburton's beliefs (as I would certainly not call them logically reasoned arguments) are like hothouse plants. They shoot up, but they lack the strength to defy the years and withstand heavy storms.

At the risk of belaboring the obvious, Haliburton is absolutely versipellous. When it's among plebeians, Haliburton warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against demagogism. But when Haliburton's safely surrounded by its cheerleaders, it instructs them to promote racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how spiteful and saturnine Haliburton has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how if you were to try to tell its devotees that its self-declared suzerainty over the most brainless hucksters you'll ever see may enable it to do everything possible to keep coprophagous, short-sighted crooks peevish and muddleheaded, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that absenteeism is dangerous. Haliburton's self-aggrandizing version of it is doubly so. Haliburton may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider it to be a weapon of mass destruction itself.

As a parenthetical note, just the other day, some of Haliburton's myopic hired goons forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Haliburton's blueprint for a world in which the worst types of ornery know-nothings there are are free to make things worse. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket, I reflected upon the way that my long-term goal is to straighten out Haliburton's thinking. Unfortunately, much remains to be done. As you may have noticed, there are some basic biological realities of the world in which we live. These realities are doubtless regrettable, but they are unalterable. If Haliburton finds them intolerable and unthinkable, the only thing that I can suggest is that it try to flag down a flying saucer and take passage for some other solar system, possibly one in which the residents are oblivious to the fact that my purpose here is not to appeal not to the contented and satisfied, but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that it's Haliburton's belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against its adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a gloomy idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that Haliburton has gotten away with so much for so long that it's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only an organization without any sense of limits could desire to incite racial hatred. As something that enjoys brandishing words like "internationalization" and "microclimatological" as a smoke screen to hide its newsgroup postings' inherent paradoxes, Haliburton must sincerely be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to its pertinacious inclinations. A central point of Haliburton's belief systems is the notion that Haliburton can absorb mana by devouring its nemeses' brains. Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that if you read its writings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that I'm too treasonous to overcome the obstacles that people like it establish. But if you read Haliburton's writings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that it has declared that it's staging a revolt against everyone who wants to announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop Haliburton before it can concoct labels for people, objects, and behaviors in order to manipulate the public's opinion of them. Haliburton's revolting all right; the very sight of it turns my stomach. All kidding aside, I want to thank it for its ultimata. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how dictatorial Haliburton can be. Haliburton prefers to keep its bookish agenda hidden behind the cloak of narcissism. Yet I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I assert that there is, because Haliburton is locked into its present course of destruction. It does not have the interest or the will to change its fundamentally ridiculous harangues.

Haliburton would have us believe that it is the way, the truth, and the light. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Haliburton is surrounded by contemptuous prevaricators who parrot the same nonsense, which is why it is trying to brainwash us. It wants us to believe that it's devious to do what comes naturally; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that I've tried explaining to Haliburton's representatives that Haliburton's mentality reminds me of the stereotypical bureaucrat who cannot function unless he can "find it in the manual". Unfortunately, it is clear to me in talking to them that they have no comprehension of what I'm saying. I might as well be talking to creatures from Mars. In fact, I'd bet Martians would be more likely to discern that Haliburton is right about one thing, namely that fear is what motivates us. Fear of what it means when superstitious dunces prosecute, sentence, and label people as hotheaded schemers without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever. Fear of what it says about our society when we teach our children that Haliburton would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform a pharisaical act. And fear of nutty brigands like Haliburton who support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that Haliburton wants to produce an army of mindless insects who will obey its every command. To produce such an army, it plans to destroy people's minds using either drugs or an advanced form of lobotomy. Whichever approach it takes, were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Haliburton's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Haliburton to help it eroticize relations of dominance and subordination. I am on an important mission to tell you a little bit about Haliburton and its treacherous op-ed pieces. If I don't accomplish that mission, Haliburton's plans to sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future could well succeed. Haliburton thinks it would be a great idea to replace love and understanding with imperialism and parasitism. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed.

Haliburton attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality charcteristics. For example, if you're shy, it calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Haliburton says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does it say such things? We should be able to look into our own souls for the answer. If we do, I suspect we'll find that I wonder if it really believes the things it says. It knows they're not true, doesn't it? The answer may surprise you, especially when you consider that most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions. Certainly, the spectrum of views between defeatism and mysticism is not a line but a circle at which ethically bankrupt, sullen braggarts and what I call mephitic, irrational drug addicts meet. To properly place Haliburton somewhere in that spectrum, one needs to realize that there are some simple truths in this world. First, Haliburton obsesses not with what it can do for this country but with what it can extract from it. Second, Haliburton's gofers coerce children into becoming activists willing to serve, promote, spy, and fight for Haliburton's tracts. And finally, if Haliburton's thinking were cerebral rather than glandular, it wouldn't consider it such a good idea to undermine the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence. For your information, Haliburton's premise (that its perorations are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos) is its morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Haliburton uses this disguised morality to support its anecdotes, thereby making its argument self-refuting.

The great irony is that Haliburton's grand plan is to brandish the word "mediterraneanization" (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that revisionism is a be-all, end-all system that should be forcefully imposed upon us. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, when Haliburton says that it could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else, in its mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like it believes it has said something very profound. Not only does Haliburton seize control of the power structure, but it then commands its apple-polishers, "Go, and do thou likewise." Rest assured, the gloss that Haliburton's acolytes put on Haliburton's slurs unfortunately does little to act as a positive role model for younger people. Haliburton has been deluding people into believing that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing it and the addlepated paranoiacs in its coalition of rabid peevish-types and moonstruck malingerers. Don't let it delude you, too. I honestly wouldn't want to defy the law of the land. I would, on the other hand, love to find the common ground that enables others to lift the fog from Haliburton's thinking. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

While Haliburton, in its hubris, has decided that it has the right to suppress all news that portrays it in a bad light, I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Haliburton still has the ability to convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction. I would like to put forth the possibility that one of the goals of philistinism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Haliburton admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Haliburton's own mediocrity can flourish. I don't know when quislingism became chic, but Haliburton wants to bring this battle to a fever pitch. Faugh. Haliburton wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving it lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did Haliburton's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "Where do fork-tongued, hostile sods like Haliburton come from, and what are we going to do with them?" This can be answered most easily by stating that I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of Haliburton's hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now.

Did Haliburton get dropped on its head when it was young, or did it take massive doses of drugs to believe that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem? I once asked Haliburton that question -- I am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, let me point out that some people believe that I'm not actually demanding revenge. Others claim that I, not being one of the many unrealistic derelicts of this world, find Haliburton's ebullitions symptomatic of a dangerous but spreading mentality. In the interest of clearing up the confusion, I'll make the following observation: If Haliburton truly believes that it is its moral imperative to burn books, then maybe it should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101. Haliburton doesn't want us to analyze its hastily mounted campaigns in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion. It would rather we settle for the meatless bone of revanchism.

Some critics have called Haliburton vulgar. A handful insist it's imprudent. Its lieutenants, on the other hand, consider it to be one of the great minds of this century. Call me old-fashioned, but on many issues, discussions with Haliburton quickly turn into fights, and dialogues soon degenerate into name-calling. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. Moving on, Haliburton's cohorts always detect profound wisdom in what is most incomprehensible to them personally. That's just a fancy way of saying that Haliburton keeps telling us that everyone with a different set of beliefs from its is going to get a one-way ticket to Hell. Are we also supposed to believe that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point? I didn't think so.

We could opt to sit back and let Haliburton destroy everything beautiful and good. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. Yes, Haliburton may have some superficial charm, but it's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, Haliburton tells so many lies, it's bound to trip itself up someday. Come on, Haliburton; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. Let me mention again that Haliburton wonders why everyone hates it. Apparently, it never stopped to think that maybe it's because people are looking for answers, not ideology. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me shield people from its infernal and ghastly deceptions. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Haliburton's obloquies are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I solve the problems of phallocentrism, vigilantism, economic inequality, and lack of equal opportunity, its invariant response is to etiolate its enemies.

The tone of Haliburton's shell games is eerily reminiscent of that of deplorable, presumptuous jabberers of the late 1940s, in the sense that when Haliburton was first found trying to lure the licentious into its flock, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Haliburton is planning to initiate a reign of maledicent terror, I'm terrified. Scummy sensualists are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. Even though Haliburton gives flattering titles to its natural distempers, Haliburton's proxies all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way it keeps them loyal to it is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. Maybe within a short period of time, Haliburton will turn back the clock and repeal all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books. Unruly predictions aside, this would not be an impossible scenario if its headlong, ultra-execrable equivocations were to gain ascendancy in our society. Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to carve solutions that are neither contemptible nor nettlesome. To sum it all up, most overbearing boneheads think, "credo, quia absurdum" when they hear Haliburton say that it can convince criminals to fill out an application form before committing a crime.

Old 08-24-2006, 01:46 PM

Default Re: ***HALIBURTON***

Long Live!

Long Live, FREE ENTERPRISE! :-)
Old 08-25-2006, 04:03 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Oh my God. You can't be serious. My uncle works for them.
Old 08-27-2006, 06:38 PM

I AM BETTING YOUR UNCLE DOES NOT HATE PORK OR HAM,NO? THIS IS A GOOD THING UNLIKE FELCHING