Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2006, 07:17 PM

Default Re: I say admin should ban shadow

CHOKE DOWN SOME PILL AND COME ON ASS.

Old 08-25-2006, 07:23 PM

YOU COULDN'T SEE PROOF IF IT FELL ON YOUR NASTY WIDDLE HEAD. NO ONE POSTS THE SAME POST ON MULTIPLE FORUMS WITHOUT AN AGENDA FOOL. NO ONE MAKES SURE THAT MY COUNTRY IS ALWAYS AT FAULT IN THESE POSTS WITHOUT A REASON IDIOT. YOU ASK FOR PROOF WHEN YOUR BELLIGERENT POSTS ARE ALWAYS COPIED CRAP THAT YOU PRETEND CAME FROM THAT FURRY INEXPERIENCED BRAIN OR PIECE OF MEAT IN YOU ASS.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:26 PM

I'LL WAIT, YOU'LL DRAG BACK AFTER YOU GET UP SOME COURAGE FROM WHICH EVER BOTTLE YOU USE. AND I CAN WAIT FOREVER AND I AM GOING TO WATCH THIS SeC JOKER (POLITE) LIKE A SPIDER WATCHING A FLY.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:05 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
A may have made a mistake on saying that he posted on others titles but the fact remains hes still an fn idiot,
actually Im glad this occured, it made me realize how much time Ive been wasting on this site.
How right you are little man. I would like to remind you of the TOS at the front of the forum:

ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

So far you have been abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful and slightly threatening towards me. I think it may be time to ban you and your racist view. Now kindly leave me alone.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:07 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

I don't know who the fuck you think you are Shadow, but, you have'nt added shit to this forum other than insults, and your stupid nonsense babbling about data vipers, keep your shit up and I'll ban you! Oh yeah!., just like I got that Fuckhead Mongo banned, (MONGROL, if your reading this, I know your new nic is Skanspiracy, and I'll ban you again, so you'll have to use another library!.)

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!
Talk about little man syndrom. as I have told your little friend:

ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

The rules apply to everyone my friend. That includes you.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:08 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Proof!

Wher'es your proof? you have none to show other than the sites he post on, so what! Is it illegal to post on as many sites as you want? and even if his content is Anti-American what does that prove you Moron? Every conspiracy forum on the net is ANTI-AMERICAN. try to answer the Q.

P.S. I see you've reverted to LARGE BLOCK LETTERS, take your pills man! :-o
Kindly stop your abusive language. You hater.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
its not just for stupidity, its because (its) useing the titles of our post as his new post under differant group title, bypassing the original post, and those who had contributed to it.
its time to say we need no more Blueangel types here to try to control the post.
I've been rather quietly observing this board. But now I have to speak. It may sound paranoid on my part. (And yes, I've a little touch of ye olde paranoia) but with all the "guests" who are carefully watching the posts here, (not all of them are yahoo or google spyders) I am starting to fear that torchlithill has a hidden adgenda and is trying to keep the searchlight for the truth of what is really going on in this world from pointing in certain directions.

Just because he's been on this board a long time doesn't guarantee that he is one of us who is genuinely concerned about the NWO. Remember, half of the communist cells in the USA that were formed in the 50's, were formed by the CIA to use as a trap to catch communist sympathizers. hmmm...
Old 08-26-2006, 02:58 PM

Having read through the posts made by several of the people here, I do not see anything rising to level of a bannable offense. Maybe some calmness would be in order.

Unless of course opinions can only be submitted by people that we agree with.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:17 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

I don't know who the fuck you think you are Shadow, but, you have'nt added shit to this forum other than insults, and your stupid nonsense babbling about data vipers, keep your shit up and I'll ban you! Oh yeah!., just like I got that Fuckhead Mongo banned, (MONGROL, if your reading this, I know your new nic is Skanspiracy, and I'll ban you again, so you'll have to use another library!.)

Fucken relax people!

if you wan't to participate and add shit to this forum, you have to be Open-Minded, Everybody has different views, whether you perceive them to be Anti-American or not! Like America is blameless in the shithole NWO! get a fucken grip people!
WHAT SHITHEAD BALL AND COCK GOBBLER IS ACCUSING ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE? YOU THINK MONGROL IS ME, YOU STUPID COCKFUCK? MONGROL COULD NOT FIT IN MY RANCID BOXER SHORTS YOU SILLY FUCK.I'LL BE WATCHING YOU! I AM MAKING A DOCKET ENTRY ABOUT YOU AND LET ME TELL YOU,THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER IS ALREADY AWARE OF YOUR HATE, AND HE WILL NOT BE PLEASED ABOUT YOUR LATEST HATE FILLED RANTINGS YOU STUPID DOUCHENOZZLE.I WILL ALSO TELL MY IOWA CONTACT ABOUT YOU,HATER!
I PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY ASPIRIN
Old 08-26-2006, 03:17 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Chill the Fuck out!

Fucken relax people!

WHAT SHITHEAD BALL AND COCK GOBBLER IS ACCUSING ME OF BEING SOMEONE ELSE? YOU THINK MONGROL IS ME, YOU STUPID COCKFUCK? MONGROL COULD NOT FIT IN MY RANCID BOXER SHORTS YOU SILLY FUCK.I'LL BE WATCHING YOU! I AM MAKING A DOCKET ENTRY ABOUT YOU AND LET ME TELL YOU,THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER IS ALREADY AWARE OF YOUR HATE, AND HE WILL NOT BE PLEASED ABOUT YOUR LATEST HATE FILLED RANTINGS YOU STUPID DOUCHENOZZLE.I WILL ALSO TELL MY IOWA CONTACT ABOUT YOU,HATER!
I PUT MAYONNAISE ON MY ASPIRIN