Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Ronald McDonald

I recently broke into a Masonic Temple nearby my old home town. When I reached the Inner-Sanctuary (in the basement where they sodomize catholics and animals), I found something very disturbing. There was a picture of Ronald McDonald shaking his penis in front of Burger King's face. Burger King wasn't even a logo on TV when the picture was painted! Obviously, the fast food chain is in cohoots with the Illuminati! As I turned my head, I saw another disturbing portrait of a Crowned Harlot astride an ice cream cone shaped like a horned phallus (the sign of Satan (Lord of the Jews)). It is obvious to me that soon Dairy Queen will adopt this symbol and soon you all shall see that I am right about this.

I also noted on my way out, as I held a vast pile of books from their library (books on UFO's, mind control, and molesting sleeping children), I saw a small symbol- a cross with these numbers in it. VI VI VI. Clearly Satan is not only Lord of the Jews, but of the Gentiles as well! Flee!

Old 10-24-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Ronald McDonald

Quote:
fra_omega wrote:
I recently broke into a Masonic Temple nearby my old home town. When I reached the Inner-Sanctuary (in the basement where they sodomize catholics and animals), I found something very disturbing. There was a picture of Ronald McDonald shaking his penis in front of Burger King's face. Burger King wasn't even a logo on TV when the picture was painted! Obviously, the fast food chain is in cohoots with the Illuminati! As I turned my head, I saw another disturbing portrait of a Crowned Harlot astride an ice cream cone shaped like a horned phallus (the sign of Satan (Lord of the Jews)). It is obvious to me that soon Dairy Queen will adopt this symbol and soon you all shall see that I am right about this.

I also noted on my way out, as I held a vast pile of books from their library (books on UFO's, mind control, and molesting sleeping children), I saw a small symbol- a cross with these numbers in it. VI VI VI. Clearly Satan is not only Lord of the Jews, but of the Gentiles as well! Flee!
THANKS FOR THE INFO AND THE POST NOW BLUEANGEL WILL BE UP YOUR ASS IN A MINUTE.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:13 PM

Quote:
fra_omega wrote:

Then you awoke and realized you were having a wet dream and masterbating in your sleep
Old 10-24-2005, 05:16 PM

HAHA! It's you, fra_nothing! It's you, isn't it? If it is, just be a man, O Brother, and stop being so anonymous! I just read how you jacked off over something BlueAngel said or something. Dude, you're whacked out.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:19 PM

Well, I gotta go freaks and friends! I hope the world doesn't end before the next time I come back and get jiggy with ya'll!

Bye-bye,

Love,

Frater Omega
Old 10-24-2005, 05:38 PM

Quote:
fra_omega wrote:
HAHA! It's you, fra_nothing! It's you, isn't it? If it is, just be a man, O Brother, and stop being so anonymous! I just read how you jacked off over something BlueAngel said or something. Dude, you're whacked out.
Yes, it is agreed. fra_nothing is whacked out and so, too, are you.

Attempting to embarrass, intimidate, humiliate and verbally abuse me will not work.

It only reflects negatively upon yourself.

Are you too stupid to realize this?

Nevermind, you don't have to answer.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:57 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
fra_omega wrote:
Yes, it is agreed. fra_nothing is whacked out and so, too, are you.

Attempting to embarrass, intimidate, humiliate and verbally abuse me will not work.

It only reflects negatively upon yourself.

Are you too stupid to realize this?

Nevermind, you don't have to answer.
You dumb ass, who cares what you say. You are the queen of negativity, arrogance, and bullshit. You should beg to have your mind controlled again. Now go ahead and take an early vacation. You have mu permission. That will get her ass spinning.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:06 PM

So when was my mind controlled?

And, the queen of arrogance?

And, you, and the other "filth" who have come here, come in peace?

No, you are as disgusting as the "sadistic pigs" who incarcerate children in mind control programs and I'm sure you are of the same
breed.

Only a "pig" would post the things that you and your ilk do on this site and the other site you need to return to. Like I said, they're missing a pile.

So, you only like it when my mind is controlled by the freaks at the bullshit.net site?

Otherwise, I'm arrogant.

Oh, the twisted world of "mind control" handlers.

Can't help themselves and neither can anyone else.

Once a pedophile. Always a pedophile.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:14 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

No, you are as disgusting as the "sadistic pigs" who incarcerate children in mind control programs and I'm sure you are of the same
breed.

Only a "pig" would post the things that you and your ilk do on this site and the other site you need to return to. Like I said, they're missing a pile.

So, you only like it when my mind is controlled by the freaks at the bullshit.net site?

Otherwise, I'm arrogant.

YOU RAN OUT OF YOUR RAT HOLE FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LYING AS USUAL ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR MIND CONTROL. GO TO A SHRINK AND SHUT UP.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

breed.

Otherwise, I'm arrogant.

YOU RAN OUT OF YOUR RAT HOLE FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LYING AS USUAL ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR MIND CONTROL. GO TO A SHRINK AND SHUT UP.
No, I didn't. I just went to the store, ironed and cooked dinner.

Me, a liar? No, that title is reserved for you know who!!!

If you don't give a damn about my mind control, why are you giving such a damn?

I don't need a shrink, but it's obvious that you do, fra_nothing, (freakman), Leviathan, Leviathansad, BlueAngelmad, Dreak, and who else is under that mask?

How many are there?

Do you even know?

They must never have let you FREE!!

You're still a prisoner in the cult!!!

and

I will never shut-up. That, my friend, you can take to the bank!