Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Incredible suppressed bible translations

Hello my friends, I wanted to spread with you some incredible bible translations I discovered. I used to think the King James was the most accurate translation, I didn't know any better so I accepted this to be true. Well I came across this article on who King James was... It talked about how the King James Bible was actually a Government Issue Bible. The article is at http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemi d=1
I disagree with some of what the article says but it opened my mind to existance of the 1599 Geneva Bible.

I did some research on my own and came across some other incredible Bibles. The best in my opinion is the "Rotherham Emphasized Bible" http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/082543601X/qid=1110729674/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-9107004-0970305?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
Heres some noteworthy reviews:
A Translation that Opens the Scriptures, August 30, 2001
Reviewer: Brian Albert (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is really a fabulous work. Reading Rotherham's Bible translation is about as close as you can get to reading the scriptures in the original Hebrew and Greek, without having to actually learn those languages. For one thing, those languages have devices built into the grammar that place degress of emphasis on certain words and phrases. This gets lost in an English translation. Rotherham uses accent marks, brackets, double brackets, etc. to restore the emphasis. Now you can read in English and see what words and phrases were emphasized by the inspired writers. Rotherham also preserves the sentence structure of the original Hebrew and Greek. This makes the English sentences a little awkward, but I would say that it is still highly readable. Most importantly, Rotherham translates words consistently throughout. Most bibles often translate the same Greek word into several different English words. Often this is done to preserve a certain doctrine. For instance, it can easily be shown that the Greek word "aion" means an age, a long but limited amount of time. Most bibles render this word as eternity, but in places where the context doesn't support such a rendering, a different English word is used, such as world, age, or course.
Rotherham consistently renders aion as age and its adjective form aionios as age-abiding, not eternal. In Matt 25:46 Rotherham's version says the unrighteous go off to "age-abiding correction" and not to "eternal punishment" as other bibles say. Thus, the doctrine of eternal punishment disappears from the pages of scripture. Good riddance. God truly does love his enemies!

The most accurate translation available today!, January 17, 1999
Reviewer: A reader
As a Bible College graduate, I have had the privilege of reviewing more than 50 different Bible translations as well as studying the Hebrew and Greek texts. When I study the Bible, I want to make sure that what I am reading is accurate. Mr Rotherham was a good Hebrew and Greek scholar who was very careful in how he interpreted the Sacred Scriptures. Although there are other good Bible translations, there are also several poor translations. From personal experience, I believe that The Emphasized Bible is the most accurate translation that we have available in English today.

Here is the 1599 Geneva Bible (my second favorite after the Rotherham)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0962988804/qid=1110730230/sr=2-4/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_4/104-9107004-0970305

Also check out "Tyndale's new testament" and his "Old testament" (third favorite)
new: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0300065809/qid=1110729874/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-9107004-0970305
old:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0300052111/qid=1110729874/sr=2-4/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_4/104-9107004-0970305

Check them all out, I personally have no doubts they are the word of God!

Old 03-13-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Incredible suppressed bible translations

Again the goyim have it all wrong with their

endless translations. The Jewish Torah is

the same as the day it was given and math is used

to ensure this. How hopeless it is for those

that do not have a checksum system built in

to their "divine" text ?
Old 03-24-2005, 04:18 PM

>Again the goyim have it all wrong with their endless translations.

What specifically is "all wrong" with the "endless translations"? This post was only about 3 suppressed translations. The Rotherham Bible was specifically "A translation designed to set forth the exact meaning, the proper terminology, and the graphic style of the sacred original" which other English bibles make few attempts to do. Maybe I just don't understand but how is that "all wrong" and "endless"?

>The Jewish Torah is the same as the day it was given and math is used to ensure this.

I agree the Torah is great, it's truly a work of YHWH.

>How hopeless it is for those that do not have a checksum system built in to their "divine" text ?

The Rotherham Bible is "A translation designed to set forth the exact meaning, the proper terminology, and the graphic style of the sacred original". The whole purpose of it was to create as close a translation as possible to the original Hewbrew and Greek scriptures. Sorry if I dont agree with you that its "hopeless" just because it does not have "a checksum system built in", I would just remind you it is not the same language.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:46 PM

Very interesting Infowarrior!

I've always heard people say America is a Calvinist nation, but I was never sure why... now it makes more sense! :-P
Old 03-24-2005, 06:12 PM

I agree with Infowarrior about the suppressed translations. I encourage people to check out this website which is congruent with what Infowarrior is talking about: aristotle.net/~bhuie/index.html
:-P
What you'll find there is what I believe. If you disagree, fine. Don't talk to me about it. I've already received annoying PM's from a certain someone who likes to evangelize on this site.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...