Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2008, 10:45 PM

Default Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer

Ludwig van BeethovenIn 1779, a composer, writer, teacher, and dreamer named Christian Neefe arrived in Bonn, Germany, to work for the Electoral Court. Neefe (pronounced nay-fuh) was the definition of what Germans call a Schwärmer, a person swarming with rapturous enthusiasms. In particular, he was inflamed with visions of endless human potentials that the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment promised to unleash. Like many progressives of the time, Neefe believed that humanity was finally coming of age. So he had picked the right place to get a job. Bonn was one of the most cultured and enlightened cities in Germany; the court supported a splendid musical and theatrical establishment . Before long in his new post, Neefe found himself mentoring a genius. Meanwhile, in his spare time, he signed on with a plan to, as it were, rule the world!

One of Neefe’s first students was a sullen, grubby, taciturn 10-year-old
keyboard player named Ludwig van Beethoven. He was the son of an alcoholic singer who had more or less beat music into him. The kid seemed more like a charity case than a budding musician, but Neefe soon discovered that his talent could put him in the league of the musicalphenomenon of the age, a child of freakish gifts named Mozart.
Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer | War On You

Old 12-13-2008, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThe1 View Post
Ludwig van BeethovenIn 1779, a composer, writer, teacher, and dreamer named Christian Neefe arrived in Bonn, Germany, to work for the Electoral Court. Neefe (pronounced nay-fuh) was the definition of what Germans call a Schwärmer, a person swarming with rapturous enthusiasms. In particular, he was inflamed with visions of endless human potentials that the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment promised to unleash. Like many progressives of the time, Neefe believed that humanity was finally coming of age. So he had picked the right place to get a job. Bonn was one of the most cultured and enlightened cities in Germany; the court supported a splendid musical and theatrical establishment . Before long in his new post, Neefe found himself mentoring a genius. Meanwhile, in his spare time, he signed on with a plan to, as it were, rule the world!

One of Neefe’s first students was a sullen, grubby, taciturn 10-year-old
keyboard player named Ludwig van Beethoven. He was the son of an alcoholic singer who had more or less beat music into him. The kid seemed more like a charity case than a budding musician, but Neefe soon discovered that his talent could put him in the league of the musicalphenomenon of the age, a child of freakish gifts named Mozart.
Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer | War On You
Oh, no.

Beethoven was influenced by the Illuminati.

Absurd!
Old 12-16-2008, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer

Im pretty sure Mozart was a Freemason.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:08 PM
Truth.Seeker

Masons are even among us now
Old 12-30-2008, 12:16 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyamason View Post
Im pretty sure Mozart was a Freemason.
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_by_war View Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_by_war View Post
Yeah, but those who are here are basically low men on the totem pole who think they know all, but don't.

Mr. Worshipful Master's presence is barely noticed, if at all.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:39 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Mr. Worshipful Master's presence is barely noticed, if at all.
I'M A REAL BOY!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'M A REAL BOY!
What is it that you are trying to convey by stating that you are a real boy?

How old are you?

If you're over the age of 18, you are considered a man.

If you are over the age of 18, and consider yourself a boy, something is dreadfully wrong with you and, might I ask, what is the difference between a REAL BOY and a fake one?
Old 12-30-2008, 09:44 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What is it that you are trying to convey by stating that you are a real boy?

How old are you?

If you're over the age of 18, you are considered a man.

If you are over the age of 18, and consider yourself a boy, something is dreadfully wrong with you and, might I ask, what is the difference between a REAL BOY and a fake one?
Humor, satire, and so forth. I was making light of your comment about me being barely noticeable.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Humor, satire, and so forth. I was making light of your comment about me being barely noticeable.
Your answer to my post, "I'm a real boy," doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

It wasn't satire, humor nor did it make light of my comment.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2008 at 09:50 PM.