Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2006, 04:53 AM

Default TOR is a spyp

I just replied to a PM from him.

Judge for yourselves what is going on.

there has been too much of this. I'm still behind my proxy and I'll bring this out in the open.

Quote:
Tor wrote:
Don't talk about that agency again. You are always edging the line over what is permissable. The result can be having you banned.

Quote:
Rockyroad wrote:
You despicable piece of human garbage. We've been repressed and used as human cattle by your kind for far too long. I suspect that you are actually and administrator on this site and this site is really a trap to attempt to locate any dissenters. You will reap the harvest of your lies and deceit one day.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:58 AM

Default Re: TOR is a spyp

Faked PM's now? Is that your solution? You don't know who you are messing with. I can see you, like barbarian, are going to be a "special" case that I will have to spend time on instead of helping others.

There is much work to do on theis site before a proper balance can be struck.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:49 AM

I've been suspecious of Tor for a while. as well as this SEC. Rocky, share your info with me please.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:18 AM

Just observe him. He showed up at the same time the sphere story surface and has obviously been behind getting the truth about it squashed.

I'm certain I'm not the only one he's sent PM's to threatening. I just got one now that hinted at a visit from his "friends". My reply to him was to to his best because I do not believe that he can penetrate my proxy IP.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:23 PM

I have about enough of the both of you. I'm here to square away certain members that are a bit out of control. Like Sec for instance.

Barbarian was just a cooincidence that he posted classified research and such things must be removed. Don't make me remove you both.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:53 AM

:-o Wow getting a bit heated in here!
So tor how much does sir henry pay you for this duty!.Ive always thought sir henry is just another over opinionated bourgoeisie apparachik jewish wanker. But he has never bothered to moderate me or kick me from the site so the guy must be slur masochist!. :-P
Old 08-31-2006, 03:28 AM

Sir Henry is on holiday right now but when he gets back he will be quite unhappy with some people. I personally do not think he takes this site as seriously as ozzie does but I could be wrong. He and I do not see eye to eye on what this forum should do.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:04 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Who is Sir Henry?
Old 08-31-2006, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Sir Henry is on holiday right now but when he gets back he will be quite unhappy with some people.
Well Sir henry had ample oppertunity in the past & hasnt done squat so i dont see why this is about to change.
And Mr Tor if you have mod rights as you claim then why dont you start banning right away show some resolution.

Quote:
I personally do not think he takes this site as seriously as ozzie does but I could be wrong. He and I do not see eye to eye on what this forum should do.
Well if he doesnt then that only makes me suspicious for the real purpose of cc. I guess it must simply be kind of social psyops experiment with us conspiracy nuts & affilated jesters(thats me) as willing lab rats!.Except in my case theres nothing you could possibly learn because i already threat this place like a complete joke only mr lard ass cold meatlover is worse!. :-P :-D
Old 08-31-2006, 07:16 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I suspect it also acts as a means of implanting data vipers.