Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2006, 11:54 AM

Default Where is the Barbarian

What has happened to Barbarian? He makes posts, they get edited onsite, then removed. Pictures he posted got removed. Now he's apparantly not signing on anymore and I'm hearing of some peoples accounts being compromised and their posts edited and/or disappearing.

Old 08-28-2006, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Where is the Barbarian

probably reporting back to his jew puppet masters
Old 08-28-2006, 12:05 PM

You probably are tied in to this. You keep parroting the company line of the Islamic Petroleum Cartel and I haven't noticed them editing your posts. Care to explain?
Old 08-28-2006, 12:11 PM
The Shadow Knows!

I think he said he was going back to the site where he saw the sphere.

I hope he wasn't arrested or worse, abducted.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:21 PM

like he's getting ass raped by grays you zionist tool
Old 08-28-2006, 01:17 PM

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM YOU SHITLICKERS,I MADE QUITE A FEW DOCKET ENTRIES ABOUT HIM AND IAN FOUND OUT QUITE A BIT OF INTERESTING INFO ON HIS COMPUTER,SO THE IOWA CONTACT IS PAYING HIM A LITTLE VISIT
Old 08-28-2006, 04:16 PM

All of you need to do isto shut up. I warned him about the sphere pics and now I'm warning you. Shut up about him and pretend you don't know him or the same thing will happen to you. This is not a threat but I think you know what happens to people that discuss Black Operations in this country.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:50 AM

I've already spoken to you in PM about this TOR but as you insist on continuing I hereby accuse you of being one of the government tie-ins trying to keep this site from really penetrating the "smokle and mirrors" used by the manipulators.

A low post count or late join date means nothing. We see all the "guests" that observe what goes on with this board. You've probably been watching since the inception of this board and then jumped in when someone stumbled across one of the puzzles that your group attempts to sweep under the carpet.

I call for your banning. This will answer who really controls this board. People seeking the truth or... is this board merely a govt trap to catch IP addys and implant trojans.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:01 AM

You need to worry less about barbarian and more about yourself and your role in all this. I don't think barbarian will be crossing the line again anytime soon. I had to call him last night and I think he got the point. You will get the point too.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:08 AM

All that will do is prove to the others on this forum that its' a farce and it's whole purpose is to snare dissenters. I welcome the fact that this is starting to see the light of day before the roaches all scurry for cover.