Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 05:00 PM

Default Paste and Cutters

Hi

I was just looking for feed back on some of these topics.

Any comments on "Electronic Weapons"

Scary stuff.

Gerry Duffett

http://www.goliathboards.com/users5/gerryduffett/index.cgi

Old 09-01-2006, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Paste and Cutters

Yes there is a lot of hype about them but they are mostly ineffective. Pick up and copy of Popular Science and you will learn more from them then anyone on this board.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:11 PM

JUST WHAT KIND OF FOOLS DO YOU TAKE THE POSTERS HERE TO BE. THE PHOTOS WERE FAKE AND YOU AND YOUR PALS ARE FAKE
Old 09-01-2006, 05:24 PM

Hey, I was trying to help the new guy out because I'm a nice guy and you come in here and disrupt this good thread.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:29 PM

YOU AND YOUR GANG HAVE CONSTANTLY ATTACKED REAL POSTERS AND TRIED TO BULLY THEM. BTW YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SPAMMING SINCE THATS YOUR GAME.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:12 PM

Skanspiracy, your capslock key is located next to the "A" key. Just to the left of it. If you press it just once you won't be typing in all caps anymore.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:23 PM

DR MAKOW IS INTELLIGENT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT. DR. MAKOW IS AWARE OF WHO I AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:02 PM

Default Electronic Weapons

Quote:
Any comments on "Electronic Weapons"
Are you refering to non-lethal weapons? Crowd control type stuff? If so, goto Alex Jones's web sites and search through his archives. There's tons of stuff their.

On a similar note...I was watching a doco on Iraq by an Australian reporter (Liz Jackson) for the award willing Oz current affaris program "4 Corners". The reporter interviewed an Iraqi man who formed part of the original Baghdad resistance and he stated ( and i quote)..."they did'nt use bombs, they did'nt use bullets. They melted people, they melted cars".

This seemed an amazing revalation to me and something people would pick up on. No one has followed it up. Of course it wouyld be standard that new weapons would be tested in Iraq.

As a side note...i rang the ABC to get a copy of the program. I also contacted the reporter Liz Jackson. She seemed disinterested in my comments on the possibility of exotic weapons being used in Iraq and strangely the ABC refused my request for a copy of the program stating that there were copyright issues? Whatever.

Interesting thread...

Thread Link

Much work has to be done on understanding the effects of these types of weapons, army officials said. The US has had a classified directed-energy weapon for 20 years but it has never been used because commanders have been unsure what the effect on people would be, said Brigadier General Philip Coker, director of capabilities developments at the Futures Center, Training and Doctrine Command.

I cannot recommend "Janes Defence Weekly" enough. Like ALL "industry publications" they have to tell the truth.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Electronic Weapons

I think we could use them here. Especially the ones they use at malls to drive away the Teenos.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:06 PM

Quote:
US speeds development of non-lethal weapons

By JOSHUA KUCERA JDW Staff Reporter
Washington, DC

The US intends to field a vehicle-mounted non-lethal weapon within two or three years that would fire a high volume of projectiles a long distance.

The programme is still known as the Tactical Unmanned Ground Vehicle (TUGV) Non-Lethal Mission Payload Module because it was originally designed to fit on the US Marine Corps' Gladiator TUGV. However, observing the use of tactical robots in Afghanistan and Iraq has convinced service officials that their efforts would be better spent getting a vehicle-mounted weapon quickly rather than waiting for robot technology to develop.

The Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate (JNLWD) is looking at integrating weapons like a 40 mm or 62 mm grenade dispenser or the Metal Storm high-speed electronic gun on to a Humvee, said Kevin Swenson, the directorate's acquisition division chief.

Soldiers and marines also want a short-range, high-volume, non-lethal weapon to be fielded quickly, Swenson said. Based on experiences in Kosovo, where US soldiers were confronted with angry crowds but only had single-shot M203 grenade launchers with which to shoot sting balls and sponge grenades, the JNLWD is developing a .60 calibre rubber ball munition for the Mk 19 machine gun, which would be able to fire 275-350 rounds per minute. It is intended to be used from 10 m to 50 m or more, Swenson said.
Link