Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2006, 11:24 PM

Default Re: Paste and Cutters

The major problem with directed energy source weapons like lasers and microwaves has always been the power supply. Atmosphere will tend to attenuate a laser over distance rendering less then effective against hardened targets like tanks and APC's. The effects on humans is predictable. Permanent blindness and burns is not something the military needs as a reputation.
Airborne laser systems are somewhat more effective against Ballistic missle since the laser is fired in a more rareified atmosphere.

Electro-magnetic rail guns is something that probably wiil be fielded in the near future. Since they are recoiless and have extreremly high velocity, they are ideal at killing other tanks and APCS. Some reports that I have seen on the velocity of these is 4-5 mi/sec

Old 09-01-2006, 11:38 PM

Quote:
The major problem with directed energy source weapons like lasers and microwaves has always been the power supply. Atmosphere will tend to attenuate a laser over distance rendering less then effective against hardened targets like tanks and APC's. The effects on humans is predictable. Permanent blindness and burns is not something the military needs as a reputation.
Airborne laser systems are somewhat more effective against Ballistic missle since the laser is fired in a more rareified atmosphere.

Electro-magnetic rail guns is something that probably wiil be fielded in the near future. Since they are recoiless and have extreremly high velocity, they are ideal at killing other tanks and APCS. Some reports that I have seen on the velocity of these is 4-5 mi/sec
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You are contributing.

I look forward to hearing more.

The rail guns are said to be planned for naval ships in the next ten years.

Have to go. Costing to much.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:47 PM

Yes finally some real discussion. He even wrote it all himself.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:25 PM

You guys ever heard of "supercaptivation"?
Its a phenomenom that occurs when and object is propeled throught the water at speeds over 100 mph and a layer of oxygen or gas is covering the tip, to make it short this acts like a lubricant and increases the speed 5 fold, yes 500 mph under water.

The torpedo is said to be in the hands of china.russia and iran .These could render vulnerable if not useless any ocen going vessele and conventionall torpedo.

I wish i can send you a link but the articles on this have vanished from the web , if you do a search you just get forums talking about this.

I learned about this a couple o years ago while i was working on my mba because we had an "IT" professor who happend to be an marine engineer and new about the weapon .

A few years ago there where numerous sites that about this i wonder why?
SO if anyone has more info on this please post.

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26
Old 09-03-2006, 05:09 AM

http://www.stratmag.com/issueMay-15/page02.htm

http://www.diodon349.com/Kursk-Memorial/Warpdrive_underwater.htm

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/generaltechnology/de669aa138b84010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

Interesting technology.American submarines can travel very fast. Their top speed is classified and some thinking is that they can outrun older style torpedos. This I believe is what led the Russians and Chinese to pursue this research.

The Russian submarine fleet is rusting away fro the most part. Just getting underway for them is quite the challenge. Chinese and Russian submariens are very noisy. Tom Clancy is dead on when he writes about that. So for them to get close enough to actually fire one of these super-caviation torpedoes is problematic.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:40 AM

Quote:
The torpedo is said to be in the hands of china.russia and iran .These could render vulnerable if not useless any ocen going vessele and conventionall torpedo.
I have some footage of it. Tested it recently for the Western Media.

You can see the trail for miles and it's hard to know how effective it could be. Certainly if launched from 10 miles at night it could cause problems.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:10 PM

you can bet your grandmothers pussy that they were manufactured in tel aviv
Old 09-07-2006, 02:28 AM

Quote:
you can bet your grandmothers pussy that they were manufactured in tel aviv
No, it's well known Iran has a highly advanced home grown armaments industry.

They make nearly everything themselves.