Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2006, 01:29 AM

Default Re: TOR MAKES THREATS THROUGH PM

Energy? I dont think you know what you're talking about.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:32 AM

You are too sure of your self.

Do you desire an unbalance?
If so I say you children know not what you do.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:44 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
LaDominio wrote:
Energy? I dont think you know what you're talking about.
He never does.

He is just a mindless troll that has nothing else to do with his time so he inflicts it on us. In fact the idiot behind that name is also responsible for most of the other trolls on this site.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:28 PM

LaDominio, We do not think you know what we are talking about, but your grandmother did. Want to ask her?
Old 12-22-2006, 01:59 PM

We all concur that a sport of cockjousting will be a grand show.

How does one know that what one talks about actually matters? I suppose thatís just the opinion of the chinwagger. The chinwagger always believes in its wagging Ė if not, the chinwagging wouldnt be happening.

Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was blue as pink is green is sparkling as a polished boot sheen.
Royal guards in red cotton tights.
The sheep is as to a pig is as to a lead pigeon fox hog. Apples bear figs. Crackers burn kids. Jackrabbits are pricks and they hop Ďround like flids. But thatís alright.
Float up to the river Nile hold back the bile and put on a smile for the great Chamomile woven wardens net. Connect to Euphrates and take the express down to the Bedphast Strait and pick me up some Frenchfrates from Sammy Sastís phantasmagorical Food and Fast.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:53 PM

When the reply comes in your head do not for she is dead. Those can be touched and seen again even if not loved much. Light turns to darkness and rushes away afraid to say why. In days to come you will say why just before the time comes for you to............
Old 12-22-2006, 09:25 PM

What would one reply to? Non-sensical babble? It is not worthy nor is it capable of evoking a response.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-22-2006, 09:46 PM

That is my point BlueAngel. This site is filled with posters intent on making communication meaningless. If we give you information, they will make it babble. That is why we can not answer or comment on somethings you ask. You must read between the lines in regard to us as you have often done with other experiences you have had. Is this, in light of this place, hard to understand?
Old 12-22-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
That is my point BlueAngel. This site is filled with posters intent on making communication meaningless. If we give you information, they will make it babble. That is why we can not answer or comment on somethings you ask. You must read between the lines in regard to us as you have often done with other experiences you have had. Is this, in light of this place, hard to understand?
No, it is not hard to understand. Reading between the lines is something I'm familiar with.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-22-2006, 11:20 PM

We are consistent in what we have said. If you can use our words good if not others can. We will stay until we see no results. We are real. We will never try to prove this or make ridiculous predictions. We know what we know. It is almost always going to be your choice.