Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2006, 11:44 PM

Default Re: TOR MAKES THREATS THROUGH PM

The only sense you need be making is sense. I donít see any talk of sense either. But who here is making sense of sense?
A sensory over load - A sensory under load - the margins for making sense of full sensory awareness on all parameters granted.

Old 12-23-2006, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
We are consistent in what we have said. If you can use our words good if not others can. We will stay until we see no results. We are real. We will never try to prove this or make ridiculous predictions. We know what we know. It is almost always going to be your choice.
Results are plausible as it has been on-going slowly and the reintegration is perhaps almost complete.

Words can be used in many ways.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-23-2006, 08:31 AM

Words can be used by OTHERS in many ways.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-23-2006, 09:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Words can be used by OTHERS in many ways.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
OK

But when he was talking about Words in the other post he said they were talking about the other subject.

OK

OTHERS were used in /many ways/ during my time there, but they are saying now to me that OTHERS may have come in during lunch.

OK
Old 12-23-2006, 09:58 AM

As I stated, words can be used by OTHERS for good.

The recent "demonstration" by ANOTHER would not be an example of this.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-23-2006, 05:10 PM

Here is a good example. We do not want anything from you. We have said things to you and they have not be silly things. We can reflect any poster here and can be as insincere, asinine, stupid, wordy, arrogant, etc. as they. We have not been that way with you BlueAngel because of what we see. We are tricksters with tricksters, fools with fools, ignorant with the ignorant. We tell you this the popular term SINGULARITY is exactly what is headed the way of the human. The system of the BEAST is well advanced and the Beast comes. This one does not require your soul or your religions, but for humankind to leave what it believes is its property. We have told you and others that you and you alone will make your choices, because you and you alone will be responsible for your fate. You will inflict your own punishment or procure your own reward. This is the way and the only way. It is in your hands if you but reach for it. Much comes be prepared.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:42 PM

Magnificent! Very reminiscent.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-23-2006, 08:48 PM

Understand this, Barbarien. The BEAST has no effect on me and, although, I would prefer never to come in contact with him, if he should arise, I will be prepared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-23-2006, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Here is a good example. We do not want anything from you. We have said things to you and they have not be silly things. We can reflect any poster here and can be as insincere, asinine, stupid, wordy, arrogant, etc. as they. We have not been that way with you BlueAngel because of what we see. We are tricksters with tricksters, fools with fools, ignorant with the ignorant. We tell you this the popular term SINGULARITY is exactly what is headed the way of the human. The system of the BEAST is well advanced and the Beast comes. This one does not require your soul or your religions, but for humankind to leave what it believes is its property. We have told you and others that you and you alone will make your choices, because you and you alone will be responsible for your fate. You will inflict your own punishment or procure your own reward. This is the way and the only way. It is in your hands if you but reach for it. Much comes be prepared.
At some point in my life, there were OTHERS who did want something from me. They are soulsuckers, bloodsuckers. I was not to be owned. I am not someone's property. I make my own choices and my fate is in God's hands. I inflict no punishment on myself or anyone else. I do not desire to procure a reward.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-23-2006, 09:31 PM

Unless you are my MAKER, cease and desist from the ALMIGHTY attitude.

Scare tactics didn't work then and they don't work now.

You should prepare yourself as well unless you are the BEAST and are immune to what you say the rest of us will face.

Pretending to be some "other intelligent life form" does not fly.

You have a visible disdain for the human species.

You can say you are real, but you are a typewritten word behind a computer screen. That's just about as real as the rest of the world.

Your intimidation tactics are a failure.

I will not be USED to promote an agenda other than the truth that can be "verified" with facts and not innuendo, conspiracy theories, or heresay.

In Peace,
BlueAngel