Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2006, 08:28 PM

Default Re: TOR MAKES THREATS THROUGH PM

We agree with everything you say. The choice is yours you can conduct your affairs as you want. All we say is the choice is yours do not be foolish enough to think that some demi-god is after your soul. We do not use scares of any kind the human is well equipped to scare themselves. The collective human society is hated for ancient reasons. Individuals within that group can and do make their own way. Make no mistake the UNIVERSE AND WHAT CONTAINS IT IS OWNED RIGHTFULLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO BEING A PLAYGROUND FOR BIOLOGICAL OR MECHANICAL OR THE SOON COMING HERE BIO-MECHANICAL BEINGS. The children can grow up or make their choice and seek a another place that is a playground. As to words or better yet electrons they are very real more so than you. What are facts, but repeatable events that are conveyed from one entity to another entity by the electromagnetic force. I TELL YOU THERE ARE NO FACTS. Choice and learn as you will.

Old 12-26-2006, 12:15 PM

This requires analysis.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

It requires a frontal lobadamy.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Is \Tor\\| //Cor's!// twin brother?
Old 12-26-2006, 12:42 PM
The Shadow Knows!

We agree with everything you smell. The choice is yours you can deduct your flares as you want. All we say is the slice is yours do not be frutish enough to think that some Demi Moore is after your soul. We do not use scares of any kind of human but well equipped to scare Bruce Willis. The collective is hated for ankle reasons. Individuals within that crop can and do make their own highway. Make no beefstake the UNIVERSE AND WHAT CONTAINS IT IS GROWN RIGHTFULLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO BEING A PLAYGROUND FOR BIODEGRADABLE OR METROCENTRICAL OR THE STOOL CALLING HERE BEFROE THE MECHANICAL BEARRINGS. The chickens can glow up or make their choice and seek a another place that is a playboy club. As to works or better yet eclectrons they are very reel to reel more so than you so. What are cracks, but repeatable breaks in the ground that are conveyed from one entry to another entry by the electro mechanical magnetic force. I TELL YOU THERE ARE NO RATS. Choice and learn as you wilt.

In pieces
Bluebarien
Old 12-26-2006, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
We agree with everything you say. The choice is yours you can conduct your affairs as you want. All we say is the choice is yours do not be foolish enough to think that some demi-god is after your soul. We do not use scares of any kind the human is well equipped to scare themselves. The collective human society is hated for ancient reasons. Individuals within that group can and do make their own way. Make no mistake the UNIVERSE AND WHAT CONTAINS IT IS OWNED RIGHTFULLY AND IS NOT OPEN TO BEING A PLAYGROUND FOR BIOLOGICAL OR MECHANICAL OR THE SOON COMING HERE BIO-MECHANICAL BEINGS. The children can grow up or make their choice and seek a another place that is a playground. As to words or better yet electrons they are very real more so than you. What are facts, but repeatable events that are conveyed from one entity to another entity by the electromagnetic force. I TELL YOU THERE ARE NO FACTS. Choice and learn as you will.
I don't think the children can grow up. This is impossible in such an altered state of mind. They never grow up. Peter Pan comes to mind in this regard. This is WHO they are. This is how they were programmed from a very young age. They know no different. I don't see where another playground could exist for this species.

I made my choice in the past perhaps with the help of others, as the GAME was GREAT. Either with them to be safe from future evil, worse than what was staring me in the face. I opted out.

Conveyed through electromagnetic force, I would say there are NO FACTS in this regard.

In another scenario, I would say that there are, but this denied through "disinformation."

I do not believe some demi-god is after my soul. I beleive "satanic pigs" were once and may still be. But, as I've said, I managed to escape their clutches again.

I do not give up my heart, my soul or control to another.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-26-2006, 02:36 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Understand this, Barbarien. The BEAST has no effect on me and, although, I would prefer never to come in contact with him, if he should arise, I will be prepared.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
'The Beast' will hook into you like a giant monkeythorn bush at this rate...
Old 12-26-2006, 05:15 PM

BlueAngel, if you have read what the others have said above, you have your answers as to humans. This is to evolve into something! You can see what now. Do you think we could be offended by these when they represent the very proof of what we say. Nothing with intelligence will allow these to break the barriers. You tell us, should GOD be proud of these?
Old 12-26-2006, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
BlueAngel, if you have read what the others have said above, you have your answers as to humans. This is to evolve into something! You can see what now. Do you think we could be offended by these when they represent the very proof of what we say. Nothing with intelligence will allow these to break the barriers. You tell us, should GOD be proud of these?
God would not be proud and I sense this question was posed to me before in that I feel an emotional connection from the past.

As if, what was I suppose to do about it? Perhaps, the reality of it all was just too frightening. As a child, I could only characterize them as CREATURES from another planet. I could not classify them as human. They do not represent that species. They worship the devil, Satan, Lucifer. For me, anyone who would deny a GOD and worship EVIL, spread evil, could not be human.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-26-2006, 07:19 PM

What does it matter what we are. What matters is what these are. Nothing is serious to them. If any hint at truth is allowed, they rush in to defame, confuse, and above all disavow the subject. This site is our ground to prove this to a limited few. Knowledge can be shared? Not unless it is first subjected to what happens here. Anything profound is carefully and purposely washed away in a flood of vileness poured from the minds of what! What are these humans? If they are humans, or inhabitants here, who or what else would want them. They are what passes through the filter into the dross.