Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2006, 11:34 PM

Default What are you doing to prepare?

There is not much we seem to agree on at this site, except, I think we all mostly agree that the crap is going to hitting the fan here pretty soon. We disagree on who and what is going to cause it, but agree that a catastrophic time in human history is close at hand.

So, what are you doing to prepare? Storing food? Moving to rural area? Absolutely nothing? I talking realistic stuff here, so those of you with grandiose ideas of being the great rebel leader against the world government, just take your meds and just respond to the other posts here that accuse each other of being a misinformation agents of the NWO.

I am curious to know how others are planning, or not planning, for the upcoming events.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:18 AM

Default Re: What are you doing to prepare?

I am not planning or doing anything major, just the normal prudent things.

1) I always keep both vehicles fueled at all times. Part of my plan is bugging out of where I am, to a more secure location. Namely to a farm.

2) I have an assortment of firearms and ammunition for them

3) A two week supply of food and water.

4) I keep a ready supply of cash to purchase things immediately should the worst happen.

I should probably increase all of the items above but my analysis of the news does not lead me in believing that a crisis is imminent.
Old 09-03-2006, 09:46 PM

two weeks supply? think that is enough? A couple of months supply would make me feel more secure (even though I dont have that now).

I hear water is the biggest thing, but I dont have the slightest idea as to how to prepare a clean water supply if I had too? Any info on this?
Old 09-04-2006, 05:40 AM

Most sites that I have been too don't recommend storing in plastic milk jugs but they are the cheapest route to go. Just empty the water out of them every 3 months or so.

You can get by on a gallon per person per day. Depending of course on the climate and your activity level. Just for yourself, that would be 90 gallon containers for 3 months. Five gallon containers can be purchased from the store or find a supply of those water cooler jugs.

After water sits for a while, it can build-up bacteria. Here are some ways of treating it.

Water Disinfection Tips

If the water source is questionably contaminated, it should be disinfected prior to use. All stored water should be disinfected prior to drinking. The American Red Cross recommends the following methods for purifying drinking water:

Boil for 5-10 minutes, or...

Add 10 drops of a household bleach solution per gallon of water, mix well and let stand for 30 minutes. If the water is cloudy, double the amount of chlorine. A slight smell or taste of chlorine indicates water is adequately disinfected. Or...

Add household tincture of iodine in the same manner as bleach above, or...

Use commercial purification tablets such as Halazone or Globaline. Follow package instructions

You can get emergency supplies from your own house.

The hot water heater, the tank on the back of your toilet(if you haven't treated it will chemicals) swimming pools.

If you have gutters on your house, you can disconnect them at the ground and run rainwater into some big barrells to collect the rainwater. You will have to filter it with some cheesecloth to remove particles of the roofing but it will be drinkable with some purification.

Here is a site that isn't try to sell you anything:

http://www.beyondweird.com/nuclearwar/s73p919.htm
Old 09-04-2006, 03:31 PM

I KEEP WATER IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS FOR UP TO TWO YEARS. SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO DRINK FOR A GOOD CLEANING OUT.

WHAT DO YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS GOING TO DO ABOUT SHITBARRELS? I HAVE 100 CASES OF TWINKIES IN RESERVE FOR THE EVEN OF THE WORLD FUCKING UP.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:33 AM

I see Shadow_ has changed usernames again
Old 09-05-2006, 08:16 AM

i have a yarmaluke so that the jews will think i am one of them when they begin to ass rape white women and ship them off to nevada in cattle cars