Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2006, 04:03 PM

Default Why leave the door open to China?

http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=723266&C=commentary

This is only one of the sites expressing concern over the recent acquisition of the IBM PC division by the China-based group.

Remember that China and the Soviets are in collusion against US domestic political and technological interest.

We've witnessed massive techno-attacks originating from Chinese elements, and we're not talking about hacking the local SPD-1 transmissions, either!

The soviets are experts in logistics and materiel supply (thet've been smuggling petrol for years, you know!) so the two together could be the deadliest threat at the vanguard of terror.

So why do we leave the door open and then complain about the chill??? :-o

Old 08-25-2006, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Why leave the door open to China?

Good to see you here. :-)

Quote:
Remember that China and the Soviets are in collusion against US domestic political and technological interest.
BOUNCER...China exists SOLEY because of $50 billion a month invested by the West. MOSTLY from the U.S.

China is being built up as "bogey man". It is still HOPELESSLY inept militarily and ZERO threat to U.S armed forces. No one can take on the U.S.

America must be plunged into civil war and chaos for the set up of a proper Police State and the destruction of the Constitution. From their, as Americans sign up to the military to eat...the U.S will be the "iron fist" in the Globalist velvet glove.

They will blame war in the M.E and high oil prices plus neo-con (5th columnist neo-bolshevik) economic mismanagement for the chaos. The Left will be energised and EXACTLY like Rooseveldts "New Deal" after the bankers imploded the world economy...we will see a run up to WW3.

It's text book.:-)
Old 08-26-2006, 04:15 PM

The thought that the US military would be a part of a coup or engage in running the government shows a simplistic viewpoint of the world. While attended the Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, this very topic was discussed. All of the officers agreed that such a thing was not impractical but impossible. Simply speaking you couldn't get enough people to go along with such an idea.

The miliary has no interest in running anything or disagreeing with civilian control of the government. We are also quite aware that there are certain orders no military officer would obey from a civilian leadership.

As far as China being a threat. Not yet, but there abilities grow daily. They could cause us great difficulties in Asia if they were of a mind to. Try doing a bit more research next time.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:44 PM

Quote:
The thought that the US military would be a part of a coup or engage in running the government shows a simplistic viewpoint of the world.
No. Any coup would involve the high echelons of the military. Thats not you - Once enough CHAOS in the form of economic collapse is provoked by using the excuse of "Peak Oil", terrorism and neo-bolshevick offshoring of jobs...we will see the military weighing in to restore ORDER.

Where have you been the last 20 years? Notice any Marines in your part of town lately doing ANOTHER restore order execise? :-) Come on! The military is ALL OVER the country doing gun confiscations and running road bloacks. What are you? Blind?

Quote:
While attended the Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, this very topic was discussed.
Inbetween "Tail Hook" exercises?

Kay Griggs Interview Part 1

Kay Griggs Part 2

Quote:
All of the officers agreed that such a thing was not impractical but impossible. Simply speaking you couldn't get enough people to go along with such an idea.
You actually think you matter? The people making the decisions will not be a bunch of 3 star Generals and below, but the Elite of the Pentagon establishment in nice and hard with the Blue Hat Internationalist Elements run by the CFR and other Round Table Groups.

Quote:
The miliary has no interest in running anything or disagreeing with civilian control of the government.
You have GOT to be kidding me? Who is the most hated man at the Pentagon? Give you a clue...he likes to crack jokes as American troops die.

The military is INTIMATELY tied into the Establishment Order that run the U.S. Their 450 billion pay cheque ensures an interest into how things are run. Again, i think you have mistaken the commendable views of a bunch of low cut lackeys with the Elite of the Pentagon establishment. When chaos hits the streets...you'll be begging for martial law.

Quote:
We are also quite aware that there are certain orders no military officer would obey from a civilian leadership.
Does that include involving yourself in Middle East quagmires? :-)

Quote:
As far as China being a threat. Not yet, but there abilities grow daily. They could cause us great difficulties in Asia if they were of a mind to.
Any time the U.S Blue Blood Establishment wants, it can pull the plug on foreign investment and arms sales and China would crash in an allmighty thump. China is nothing more than the bogey man for the day. Asteroid collisions and Super Volcanoes not withsdtanding...also killer bee's. My personal favourite.

China is their to keep the various competing elements of the Pentagon happy. Keep the weapons contracts flowing in. Refer to Thomas Barnetts "The Pentagons New Map"...the ENTIRE U.S Military will be based around 2 parts:

1) "Leviathin" - Comined arms of the airforce, Army and Navy which will SMASH countries who attempt independant development outside the Globalist agenda. The personal "will be young, male, nintendo lovers and slightly pissed off" as Barnett states.

2) "Sys-Admin" - Protected by U.S Marines, this "Policing Force" will maintain order AFTER the smashing is over. These people will be older, multigender, and they will NEVER be coming home.

Quote:
Try doing a bit more research next time.
Please do. We were all hoping for some "analysis" of your own. So far we have glib, pat, paternalistic answers.

Lift your game. :-)
Old 08-27-2006, 10:17 PM

WELL THE CHINESE LIKE PORK SO THEY AREN'T ALL THAT BAD, BUT WHEN I WAS ON A SUGAR HIGH EARLIER I WROTE THIS ABOUT THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY,I SENT IT TO THE UN, TO WIT:
I am writing to express my concerns about the Chinese Communist Party and, more specifically, its adages regarding puerile slubberdegullions. Unless you share my view that we have a number of problems for which the Chinese Communist Party bears most of the responsibility, there's no need for you to hear me further. Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to name and shame the Chinese Communist Party's janissaries for their antiheroism-oriented acts of wowserism. Nevertheless, the Chinese Communist Party is burdened with a dead weight of the most treasonous conceptions and prejudices. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, I am tired of hearing or reading that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. You know that that is simply not true.

The world is suffering from the Chinese Communist Party's lack of faith in a transcendental truth. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that it is an expert at shameless name-dropping? I may be questioning the regnant conventional wisdom by stating this, but maybe the Chinese Communist Party says that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. That's a stupid thing to say. It's like saying that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids.

Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered refractory ex-cons. It is only a rough indication of some of the Chinese Communist Party's general tendencies. To the Chinese Communist Party's mind, its excuses prevent smallpox. So that means that absolutism is the key to world peace, right? No, not right. The truth is that the Chinese Communist Party's conjectures may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into unconscionable prętorianism. Too many emotions to count raced through my mind when I first realized that the Chinese Communist Party insists that the world's salvation comes from whims, irrationality, and delusions. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, if the Chinese Communist Party thinks that it can make me get fired from my job, then it's barking up the wrong tree. It may seem senseless to say that the Chinese Communist Party's propaganda machine grinds on and on. Nevertheless, the position can be defended.

The Chinese Communist Party's opinion is that we have too much freedom. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that the Chinese Communist Party is starved for attention. It's that simple. The Chinese Communist Party focuses on feelings rather than facts. Sure, it attempts to twist and distort facts to justify its feelings but that just goes to show that the Chinese Communist Party's helots tend to fall into the mistaken belief that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible, mainly because they live inside a the Chinese Communist Party-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other. Contrary to what the Chinese Communist Party would have you believe, we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that sin is good for the soul. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that I'm not actually demanding revenge. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that a central point of the Chinese Communist Party's belief systems is the notion that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by the Chinese Communist Party itself). Perhaps it should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think it'd find that the really interesting thing about all this is not that its only motivation is a stupid attachment to wealth and power. The interesting thing is that I hate it when people get their facts thoroughly wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how some people deserve to feel safe while others do not, I can't help but think that the Chinese Communist Party's companions can conceive of nothing but immoral defenses of its ruthless memoranda. Now, that last statement is a bit of an oversimplification, an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless substantially true.

I am now in a position to define what I mean when I say that one of the incompetent remarks we often hear from the Chinese Communist Party is that it is cunctipotent. What I mean is that it is pointless to fret about the damage already caused by the Chinese Communist Party's inerudite rejoinders. The past cannot be changed. We must cope with the present if we hope to affect our future and deal with the Chinese Communist Party appropriately. We will need to use diverse skills and tactics if we are to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage. This is the flaw in the Chinese Communist Party's ploys. It doesn't understand that it is trying hard to convince a substantial number of judgmental fault-finders to resort to underhanded tactics. It presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite what I call nit-picky freaks of nature to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that the purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how covinous and foul the Chinese Communist Party has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how like a verbal magician, it knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. A final word: I must protest the Chinese Communist Party's use of malicious heretics to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:47 AM

In response to truebeliever's rahter disjointed response to my post:

I am not here to play games. I have come here to clear up misunderstanding in what it possible and more importantly what is not possible in the military. A coup or a military dictatorship is not possible.

The reason is simple. Suppose some 4 star general in the Pentagon issues some order to the divsiion commander of the 82nd Airborne out of Fort Bragg to deploy his troops to New York City. The purpose would be control of the city.

First off because of Posse Commitatus, the order would be refused. Now what does the four star general do now? Occupy New York by himself? Second, no order like this would be carried out by the lower ranking officers in the 82nd Airborne even if their division commander ordered it.

Second, you would have to have the cooperation of the civilian populace to get them to go along with it. The 82nd Airborne can field a maximum of about 8000 troops to take over a city and area of 10,000,000. Just not practical.

Third, POTUS would immeditately counter-mand such an illegal order and fire the offending general who gave it.

Forth, even if it could be done. What the hell is the military supposed to do once they occupy New York? Not quite enough of them to fix potholes and make sure the garbage is picked up on time now is there?

Don't challenge me son on what the military is capable of again. Your game is filled with bullshit as are you.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:42 PM

Quote:
I am not here to play games. I have come here to clear up misunderstanding in what it possible and more importantly what is not possible in the military. A coup or a military dictatorship is not possible.
Thanx for your first attempt at explaining your position.

As for what is possible and what is not possible in the military...from your response you know nothing. Your paternalistic arrogance knows no bounds. Well, i taught a thing or two to Wayne Prime outta Oz Military Intelligence based in Kunnundra Queensland so i'll no doubt be teaching you a thing or two. At least Wayne now admits Kennedy was definately killed via a covert op run outta the CIA apparatus. Small victories are possible. "Royd" from ASIO has also been taught a few things via my "mole" Asiah. Again, small victories.

BTW...how are those "Tail Hook" exercises going?

Kay Griggs Interview On Sexual Antics In The U.S Military.

Quote:
A coup or a military dictatorship is not possible.
A coup has ALREADY occured. A clique of Internationalists calling themselves "neo-Cons" (neo-Bolsheviks) managed to manipulate voting machines and the U.S Supreme Court to install in power a alcoholic and drug addicted Global Village Idiot called George Bush. Shortly after they ran a covert op utilizing British and Israeli Intelligence to frame Muslims for 9-11. Previous to this "they" funded through their Saudi connections "Al-Quida" and the thousands of "Madrahsas" where Muslim boys go to learn an extremist version of Militant Islam. Hows that for a start?

Quote:
The reason is simple. Suppose some 4 star general in the Pentagon issues some order to the divsiion commander of the 82nd Airborne out of Fort Bragg to deploy his troops to New York City. The purpose would be control of the city.
No, the Marines are being SPECIFICALLY trained for this role. Reserve components of the army are also earmarked. Where have you been the last 20 years? Their have been so many stories on Marines on U.S streets in violation of Posse Comitatis we've lost count. Here are some links for you...

Alex interviews Dave Shultz, the Okanagon, WA County Commissioner who is convinced his county is a designated home for a concentration camp in a case of civil unrest.

Foundations are in place for martial law in the US

Canada-US troop deal 'close'

Biden backs letting soldiers arrest civilians

Will military enforce domestic law

Northern Command General Endorses Posse Comitatus Review

U.S. mulls military's domestic role

U.S. Should Consider Giving Military Arrest Powers, Ridge Says

ACLU examines Pentagon role in sniper probe

Alabama Activates Tank Unit

Utilization of U.S Military equipment is common in civilian programs as well as personal. It is now ADMITTED that members of Delta Force or "Combat Operations Group" were prersent and "pulling triggers" at Waco. The list is endless.

Quote:
Second, you would have to have the cooperation of the civilian populace to get them to go along with it. The 82nd Airborne can field a maximum of about 8000 troops to take over a city and area of 10,000,000. Just not practical.
The civilian population will be BEGGING for martial law once the killer bee's, terrorist attacks and the street riots start because of the imploded U.S economy. The population is controlled via the application of chaos and then offering a soloution to that chaos via a suspension of the U.S constitution and Posse Comatatis.

How do you think the U.S population has been kept in line these last 50 years? Who financed Communism? Read Anthony Suttons...

Wall Street & the Bolshevik Revolution

Wall Street And The Rise Of Hitler (Online Book).

Our Banker Masters finance both sides of the scam and scare the hell outta the peasants thereby centralizing power and maintaining control. Final power over U.S citizens lies in the U.S governments war powers. This is 101 stuff. Please read up. You have easy access to the internet?

Quote:
Forth, even if it could be done. What the hell is the military supposed to do once they occupy New York? Not quite enough of them to fix potholes and make sure the garbage is picked up on time now is there?
You state some very strange things. By what great leap of logic do you equate Martial Law and the use of the military to enforce order with fixing pot holes? I think you are a little mad. :-o

Quote:
Don't challenge me son on what the military is capable of again. Your game is filled with bullshit as are you.
Keep it civil. Your abuse shows the complete lack of knowledge and insight in these matters. I have given you links and statements which you will adress or show for the fraud you are.

On the subject of military matters...i assure you, seeing as I was informally offered to lecture on "open source information" available to the military at the Military Intelligence Training Camp in Queensland...I would wipe the floor with you.

Your arrogance is underwhelming and shows a complete lack of knowledge in even the most basic of matters.

By keeping it civil you will over time learn a thing or two.

Sincerely,

Brendon O'Connell.
Western Australia.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:39 AM

NI HAO,
BAI LUNG, CHUNG WEI!!
HUEI JIA!!
XIE XIE NI.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:48 AM
The Shadow Knows!

In spite of the global picture you are talking about.

I am afraid that the chineese may be using Lenovo to implant their version of a data viper to all the computers they make.

Once they have control of enough computers, they can paralyze the US and all its high tech weapons systems.

It may have gone beyond clicking on innocent looking links now.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:29 AM

If you would bother reading anything that I have written truebeliever you would know I have never been involved in Tailhook because I'm not ex-Navy. I'm ex-Army moron. But you are probably too dense to grasp the difference between the different branchs of service.

I will say this about you. Your sources are highly suspect and they speak to me of tin-foil hats and a lot of late night masturbation.

As far as some other members here who have messing with me. Just ask Barbarian how he likes me know. He at first couldn't see the light but he sure can now. Shadow is getting ready to find out the same thing.

truebeliever, I think your are messing in things you don't want to get involved in.