Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2006, 04:27 PM

Default THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN

IAN WAS RIGHT THIS PLACE STINKS OF VEGGANS WITH LITTLE TO LIVE FOR. THE HIGH FAT LIFESTYLE MUST BE EMBRASED IF ONE IS TO OVERCOME THE FORCES OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

WHAT KIND OF PLACE WOULD CENSOR THE VOICE OF REASON? WHAT KIND OF PLACE WOULD WALLOW IN IT'S OWN SICKLY AFTERBIRTH LIKE A SICKEN CHILD BORN OF WEAK INTERIOR GENES.

ONE WHO COMES BEFORE ME SPEAKS OF TRUTHFUL THINGS. THE FAT MAN FROM MANCHESTER WILL NOT BE APPEASED BY YOUR PETTY OFFEREINGS AT THIS TIME. DOKKET ENTRIES HAD BEEN MADE, FILED AND ROUTED. OH, YES, YOUR REIGN OR TYRANNY IS AT HAND. THIS CUTE LITTLE NEW WORLD ORDER YOU HAVE GOING IS AT AN END.

I HAVE HANDS SLICKENED WITH BACON GREESE AND A MEAT LOAF COOKING BETWEEN FAT FOLDS. I SHALL ROUND OUT THIS WITH A CAN OF SPAM SLICED THICKLY

AS I EMPLY THE SHITBARREL TONITE I THINK OF ONLY THE FOOLS WHO CENSOR THE TRUTH. THE BASTARDS WHO COWARDLY REMAIN UNKNOWN AT THIS POINT.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:43 PM

Default Re: THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWN

Do you use the 55 gallon shitbarrells or the 5 gallon bucket shit barrells? I'm thinking about setting up a survival site where I can sell things to forum members and your field testing will be invaluable to me.