Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2006, 03:52 PM

Default Re: let's cut and paste everyone.

For anyone to display such disregard for life where all life is capable of the same good and evil, regardless of age, race, sex, creed, religion, origin, sexual orientation, language, culture, etc. is evidence enough for me to conclude that you are Godless.

Who are you trying to defend with your words and images? God? Christians? Jesus? Hitler? It is all too unclear.

Since I have no authority to judge you I am left to speculate and ask questions. Care to clarify yourself?

Old 09-19-2006, 12:24 AM

Quote:
In reality, I am a Christian and I will have everything to do with the removal of your account.
Keep it up SPECTRE. ADMIN has been busy removing offensive pics and banning a bunch of the troll lunatics.

CC deserves better than this trolling trash.

Best to you.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:34 AM

8-)
Old 10-06-2006, 12:59 PM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

Keep it up SPECTRE. ADMIN has been busy removing offensive pics and banning a bunch of the troll lunatics.

Best to you.
Stop threating everyone and being abusive. Start contributing something positive.
Old 12-15-2006, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

Best to you.
Stop threating everyone and being abusive. Start contributing something positive.
Now, if you could be moved to post the same 'advice', to the posters of those sick pics. and hate mongers, you would have some foundation of credibility, but as it is, I'll have to consider your 'cryptic' private posts to me, are strongly suggestive of threats towards me.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:00 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
true-lilly wrote:

Now, if you could be moved to post the same 'advice', to the posters of those sick pics. and hate mongers, you would have some foundation of credibility, but as it is, I'll have to consider your 'cryptic' private posts to me, are strongly suggestive of threats towards me.
Having just arrived here, I am suprised how you know about all the past. Unless of course you are yet another of Barbariens offensive aliases.

As for those private posts, I suppose you would call anyone 'threatening' if they question your satanic teachings. Threatening to you is anyone that has an open mind.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:00 AM

What a disgusting thread!

The reprimand handed out to Spectre.

UNBELIEVABLE!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 12-15-2006, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
true-lilly wrote:

Having just arrived here, I am suprised how you know about all the past. Unless of course you are yet another of Barbariens offensive aliases.

As for those private posts, I suppose you would call anyone 'threatening' if they question your satanic teachings. Threatening to you is anyone that has an open mind.
O.K., going by that post; insane or bald faced lier? Pick one or both for your title, so I don't confuse you any further in future exchanges.

One; I can read and enjoy it, unlike you who have to challange posts you admit to not bothering to read.

Two; just joining doesn't mean just arriving.

Three; making vows to keep man's doctrines over and above God's Word, is Anti-Christ, and that most certainly ain't me Jack, as anyone who cares to actually read my posts can see for themselves.

Four; knowing first hand (from being raised and living among them), how Satanists/Orangemen/Masons/Anti-Christs etc. work, when "Who", "Where", "How" type, one line questions are barked at me, I know the threat of the 'full powers' of the "Inquisition", is 'strongly implied' to follow a refusal to answer.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
Two; just joining doesn't mean just arriving.
Yes we all know that. Your other aliases have been around for a while.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:36 AM

Don't bother conversing with Shadow.

Pointless!

In Peace,
BlueAngel