Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-15-2006, 11:01 AM
true-lilly true-lilly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 126
Default Re: let's cut and paste everyone.


Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Don't bother conversing with Shadow.

Pointless!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Yeah, ta BlueAngel.
I just declared that to him on the 7th or 8th private post he's churned at me.

Ooh, and he "knows where I am", yet doesn't know I'm the one and only me, but had to imagine everyone he's failed to 'convert' is the same person.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: let's cut and paste everyone.

Quote:
true-lilly wrote:

Yeah, ta BlueAngel.
I just declared that to him on the 7th or 8th private post he's churned at me.
More like you churned at me.

Quote:
true-lilly wrote:

Ooh, and he "knows where I am", yet doesn't know I'm the one and only me, but had to imagine everyone he's failed to 'convert' is the same person.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
I am not trying to 'convert' anyone. I, unlike most others here, am a champion of individual beliefs. I support in what ever misguided notions you choese to have. Something that you are not.

As for the multipersonality troll, God only knows what his true beliefs are, but that is meaningless, as that has nothing to do with his purpose here.

As we are being open about 'our' messages, I also said that I realy don't want to debate you because I believe you may be suffering from a bi-polar condition.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-15-2006, 11:59 AM
true-lilly true-lilly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 126
Default Re: let's cut and paste everyone.

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
true-lilly wrote:

Yeah, ta BlueAngel.
I just declared that to him on the 7th or 8th private post he's churned at me.
More like you churned at me.

Quote:
true-lilly wrote:

Ooh, and he "knows where I am", yet doesn't know I'm the one and only me, but had to imagine everyone he's failed to 'convert' is the same person.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
I am not trying to 'convert' anyone. I, unlike most others here, am a champion of individual beliefs. I support in what ever misguided notions you choese to have. Something that you are not.

As for the multipersonality troll, God only knows what his true beliefs are, but that is meaningless, as that has nothing to do with his purpose here.

As we are being open about 'our' messages, I also said that I realy don't want to debate you because I believe you may be suffering from a bi-polar condition.
Carefull there shadow, or I'll have to share more of your insanity like these beauties;

quotes by shadow;
Where are you from?
.. ..
And why did you come?

Re: Where are you from?
Do you believe within?

Re: Where are you from?
I know
--------------------------
And so he patheticly goes on.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: let's cut and paste everyone.

I don't reply to the private messages I've received from Shadow and LaLa.

Questions like:

(1) Where you here before can be asked on the forum; but will receive no reply anway because it is an idiotic question. It's OBVIOUS, but the obvious alludes Shadow.

(2) Where are you from? Like I would tell Shadow where I was from. Where are you from Shadow?

(3) And, from LaLa; "What is your job?"

Pointless!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Barbarien Barbarien is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 363
Default Re: let\'s cut and paste everyone.

Shadow needs to learn to spell and the laws of plagiarism.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Shadow's Avatar
Shadow Shadow is offline
The Shadow Knows!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: let\'s cut and paste everyone.

How nice, I see the whole family has arrived.

And I see the pack mentality has taken over. What next? Sniffing each others arses?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-15-2006, 07:56 PM
true-lilly true-lilly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 126
Default Re: let's cut and paste everyone.

Oh I know this ilk of poster too well, but I like to give all I just "meet", a chance to voice themselves (some are just conversationally limited kids), before making, "Warning, Madman!" posts.

But this one would have to be the most eger to jump into 'crazyland', that I've come across yet.

Most will at least play at being, misunderstood but nice people, for a while.

Funny though, you can post on the most cruel and unjust behaviours of much loved people and 'causes', and folk will debate, but post on Egypt and the Nile not being mentioned in The Bible, or that The Orange Order is beavering away where ever there's a conspiracy to run, and the hatchets and threats come galloping straight out.
---------------------------------------
by Barbarien on 2006/12/16 2:42:17

Shadow needs to learn to spell and the laws of plagiarism.
-------------------------------------
Oh and; Nice to meet you, 'me'. :lol:

What did you/I do to the poor shadow of a being, to have your name associated with mine?

You're not one of those rare forumers who dares to share their own findings instead of just promoting some shills latest book, are you?

You do know that is the worst crime you can commit on a CONSPIRACY Forum. :-x :lol:
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want to be SeC ... i'll cut and paste my way thru life. New World Order operatives 2 10-11-2006 02:12 PM
Paste and Cutters gerryduffett General Conspiracy Discussion 17 09-07-2006 01:28 AM
everyone here is into cut and paste. The effects of the NWO 1 09-05-2006 11:40 PM
Cut and paste General Conspiracy Discussion 0 09-05-2006 05:52 AM
Pentagon cut and paste PDF error David War on Terror Charade 1 05-05-2005 04:31 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.