Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2006, 03:01 PM

Default ARE CONSPIRACY THEORIES PART OF THE CONSPIRACY?

Just asking!

Old 09-05-2006, 04:45 PM

Default Re: ARE CONSPIRACY THEORIES PART OF THE CONSPIRACY?

If you have visited this site for any time you should see that the conspiracies feed on each other. This is a typical consequence of the deliberate overloading of a child like and irresponsible mind. In the case of many wandering this blue sphere, it is also the consequence of their soul. In the case of metal, the metal is heated and cooled heated and cooled soon this will forever change the structure of the metal. This is the same with a weak civilization. Chaos is introduced as on this site and then allowed to seek its own level. This world is as watched as a specimen in a zoo. Humans run here and there with a maximum life span never to reach beyond 120 years. The conspiracies that you mention are and always have been carefully nurtured to bring about a final outcome. You are well on your way to that outcome, so the truth is hidden in the designed chaos of your own minds.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:29 PM

Some conspiracies can be traced to "disinformation" and the government does not fall short in it's role.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:18 AM

It is all due to the seeding of the planet with the inbred rejects of the population of Venus. The early result of this was when they accidently pulled the plug on Atlantis, sunk it and had to start all over again from scratch.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:12 PM

Quote:
spectre wrote:
Some conspiracies can be traced to "disinformation" and the government does not fall short in it's role.
You are not running your posts by me like I requested. None of you are except Barbarian and shadow. I find this behavior of the rest of you a problem.
Old 09-19-2006, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Tor wrote:
You are not running your posts by me like I requested. None of you are except Barbarian and shadow. I find this behavior of the rest of you a problem.
Ludicrous...