Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2005, 10:49 PM

Default Welcome to 2011

For those of you that follow the Mayan calender and have high hopes of man reaching the Golden Age in 2012, I might just remind you of one little fact.

Jesus Christ was born in 6 B.C. There is a 6 year error in the Western Calender.

We are actually living in the autumn of the year A.D. 2011.

Have a happy Rosh HaShanah.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Welcome to 2011

And if anyone needs 'scientific proof', well, this can be provided free of charge by our good friends...

The Persian Magi.

Something happened, if memory serves. Yes, it seems that there was something of a conjunction in Aries, a retrograde planet, and a stationing over Jerusalem on high.

The Magicians, and the Witchs, and the Illuminists, and all the other losers will have to blaim it all on these guys

Old 10-09-2005, 12:54 AM

What I'm saying is that the Maya might want to consult the 'Ruler of the Sun' at this time.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:07 AM

frater,
so I'm going to miss my 39th birthday by a day ?

ripped off
Old 10-09-2005, 04:18 AM

what you are saying is you think the myan calendar has some corelation with the myth of christ.

why are you even bothering here? most people here see right through this nonsense.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:25 AM

Quote:
AgentOrange wrote:
what you are saying is you think the myan calendar has some corelation with the myth of christ.

why are you even bothering here? most people here see right through this nonsense.
Shunning.

Doesn't.

Work.

On.

Me.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:42 AM

Ha, ha, ha fra_nothing.

I was going to give you a concerted hard time but your reply on another thread has earned you knew respect.

The reason insults dont work is that you are divorced from your feelings...feelings keep you grounded and bi-polar people protect themselves by avoiding them at all costs and flying high into the Sun.

If you are sincere about the problem's we face then hone down your message and stop being so self indulgent.

Also, crying. I find a good sob every now and then does wonders. With each sob the weight of the world eases from my shoulders and I can actually start to do something about the problems in my little part of the world.

It would be shame to waste your life. Peter Pan has to grow up sometime.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:50 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Ha, ha, ha fra_nothing.

I was going to give you a concerted hard time but your reply on another thread has earned you knew respect.

The reason insults dont work is that you are divorced from your feelings...feelings keep you grounded and bi-polar people protect themselves by avoiding them at all costs and flying high into the Sun.

If you are sincere about the problem's we face then hone down your message and stop being so self indulgent.

Also, crying. I find a good sob every now and then does wonders. With each sob the weight of the world eases from my shoulders and I can actually start to do something about the problems in my little part of the world.

It would be shame to waste your life. Peter Pan has to grow up sometime.
Sophistry: a deliberately invalid argument displaying ingenuity in reasoning in the hope of deceiving someone.

Your premise of my self-indulgence is a false premise whose conclusions are invalid.

Verbal sleight-of-hand doesn't work on me either.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:54 AM

Let me say it this way:

Arrogance is to make exulting claims which lack substance.

Yet if the claim happens to be true, it is not arrogance at all.

It's called the virtue of Confidence.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:02 AM

"Run to fast....fly to high..."

Gotta love the 70's.

Best of luck mate.

If my "slight of hand" has'nt worked how about this dose of reality...

Fuck off and annoy some other forum with your shit...coz thats what it is...s-h-i-t. I am not even trying to insult you. I am stating this from the POV of complete objectivity...you write shit that is'nt even entertaining or enlivens the forum with a do or die battle of insults.

You remind of the patients at Greylands mental hospital or someone off their heads on Meth who truly believe their "shit" is the finest french gravy with all the trimmings.

Your last post reminds me of a woman in a mental institution who claimed she was some Eastern Goddess and creator of the whole Universe. She grabbed a pen to draw a diagram to enlighten me about life...the pen would'nt work. I could'nt help myself anf exclaimed that it must be frustrating being the creator of the universe but not being able to find a pen that works... 8-)

True story.

You no doubt dream of crashing aircraft often or flying in hot air balloons. When someone refuses to put their feet on the ground life will often make the landing extremely rough.