Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2005, 09:20 PM

Default well i wasnt single yesterday

so... it finally happened. My girlfriend of ten years breaks up with on new years eve. classy move huh? To paraphrase her, " we all know the world is going to shit, but all you do is talk about how we're being deceived and blah blah blah. I'm out." Not to get all sentimental int: int: int: int: But just wonderin if anyone else has taken one for team?

Old 01-01-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Re: well i wasnt single yesterday

Quote:
But just wonderin if anyone else has taken one for team?
Yes, all the time, although not exactly in the way that you describe. Everyday, though, I am reminded of the relationships that I no longer have or can even consider; the people I have learned I cannot confide in; friends, relatives, professional people, authority figures that I can no longer admire, respect or even innately trust. I often feel alienated even around closest family members, since there is too much I cannot share with them or even pretend to indulge their own blissful ignorance.
The burden of knowing the truth is that it changes all of us and the way that we look at the world, at ourselves, at life itself. I know as Dr. Makow and others advise, it is important not to become overly negative, pessimistic or depressed, but I also realize from personal experience that that is much easier said than done.
Even worse, I cannot even justify a healthy dose of contempt for many of those whom I no longer trust or associate with, as Svali, the renowned Illuminati defector explains in this interview segment:

Svali: I want to address another misconception. That is, the one that the Illuminists know that they are evil. When I was in the group, I and those around me were idealogically committed to the agenda as being GOOD. I thought I was helping others reach their full potential when I was a trainer.

I believed that after years of sweat and hard work, that my intelligence won out, and that I made an excellent leader. I fought Jonathan and others on the council when I thought they were unfair, and stood up for the people beneath me. Others did the same. They honestly think they are doing a GOOD thing, and if you told them it was wrong, or evil, they would look confused.

But for what it's worth, you are not alone.
Almost 250 people have already found their way to this website, and more are on the way, I'm certain. Probably most if not all of them can sympathize with your hurt and attest to similar tales of suffering and sacrifice of their own.
Old 01-01-2005, 10:46 PM

I take one for the team EVERY GODDAMNED DAY . . . I live with a woman who feels so empowered by laws geared toward this dyke-feminist-man-hating-movement . . . we got into an argument the other night, and she told me that all she has to do is call the police and CLAIM I hit her, and they'd arrest me wether or not they thought it was true, because that's protocol. I'd have to spend the night in jail even if she was full of shit.

She told me that she would leave one day . . .

I told her she was welcome to leave, and go back to live with her alcoholic and abusive father . . . and if she wanted to expose OUR daughter to that, she was in for a treat, because I'd DEFINITELY show in court that she was unfit, just for putting her in a situation like that. "So, if you want to live with that drunk, DO NOT THINK YOU ARE TAKING THE BABY OR THE CAR WITH YOU."

After this point, she shut the fuck up. Now that's proof enough that actions don't always speak louder than words. The thing that I love most about this . . . if she left, her drunk father, a man (obviously), would fuck up her motherhood because he cannot control his urges. This is where she gets it from in the first place. It would be poetry, quite honestly, but I don't want to take my daughter away from her mother, so when I won, I backed down anyway, and didn't rub it in. She felt bad enough . . . but only because she lost the argument.

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-01-2005, 11:07 PM

DarkChilde, this is none of my business, but it sounds like you and your wife have some serious problems, and I hope you find a way to work it out.
Believe me, courts are not the answer. You will never get the verdict you expect from our corrupted, masonic, satanic legal system, and they might even be able to find that Hegelian third option that only makes things worse. Trust me, it's what they do. Just remember OJ, not only acquitted but given full custody of both his children, the daughter still making frantic phone calls to the police every now and then who do -- absolutely nothing.
In Casa Blanca, Humphrey Bogart's character delivers the immortal line, "The troubles of two little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this world." Beautiful prose, but entirely convoluted IMHO. The troubles of two little people like your wife and yourself amount to EVERYTHING, because this is where it all starts. If the family unit cannot remain intact at its most basic level, then the bad guys all win -- the Illuminati, the Masons, the Jesuits, the Zionists, the whole NWO shabang, they chalk up another big notch on their collective belts. I hate to see that happen. I hate to see those demonic bastards take one more millimeter of territory for themselves and their Dark Prince, but this is a war that we must all fight one battle at a time.
The main weapon: love. After all, that is what brought you together in the first place. You need to find that again and establish a common rapport, build from there. Resist the negative, acrimonious confrontation, even if you have to absorb a few direct hits -- or more than a few. Try to reach out in love and understanding, pray for patience (and I will pray for you, too).
There will never be anything more important in your life at stake.
Enough said.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:18 AM

I am sorry you lost your gf, to the first man..

dark, I am sorry about your wife too..But I agree with everything freeman said to you on this thread..

No cause or movement should ever take precedence over your time spent, and attention, love, and quality of life with your Spouse. Not suggesting that you are doing that, making other things a priorty..just that even the best of causes can't take from the main families God has given us..They need to be our first love, time and priorty, under God..aside from everyone and everything else..In MHO..But I know believe God would agree.

That's why I was talking about taking some time from here the other day..Even in the best realtionships, the Internet can be habit forming, and sometimes we have other things habits or hobbies that can simply make widening gaps of time, taking us from the healing, uniting and constructive time we can spend with those we love..You will never get those days back..but you can't regret forever..That's why it's good to think about it now..

I saw you seem to be hurt with your wife..maybe she is hurt too..you kind of sound mad at her..Maybe she is needing inner healing and is fearful and on top of it may feel overwhelmed with raising a new life you both love so much..Please try to listen to what freeman said though..God's Word says.."Husbands do not be embittered with your wives". The biggest thing you can do to defeat this dumb old beast system in your own life- is to LOVE your wife..and forgive her..and this means daily..

You both being imperfect people will place you in with the rest of the human race, so you have a good start..The fact God brought you together in Holy matrimony means He ordained this. We should never look to be about seperating this..And the "d" word shouldn't be broached, EVER..The Bible says "God hates divorce". Every now and then there are some in awful situtations..like abuse..but this is not that, I'm sure. And you know..Jesus said divorce was really not an option, but only really for unfaithfulness and then it wasn't His best, but He said man did it due to the "hardness of their hearts".

There are new ways of learning to relate.. I believe you both want unity and lovingkindness..I'd encourage you to seek a Christ-like way of dealing with this, or it will do more than damage your child, which is terrible, it would profoundly hurt your life, words don't do justice.

But God can reunite anyone Dark..Please don't buy their ways of thinking about men and women needing to fight and being from "different planets". You were both born on Earth and made by God.He loves you and can heal your love and marriage. I will pray for you too

l.

P.S. Here is a great set of info. about marriage. But you must be willing to set aside pride and unforgiveness..I'll be plain with you, we all get some selfishness...It can only die and benefit your marriage.It must die and will die for the ehalth of your love and marriage...But the loving faithful unity God gave you in your marriage MUST be your biggest priorty..truthfully.

Try to pray together..Maybe this can be a goal, as a start..Start learning to not keep a record of wrongs and ..forgive each other often and generously..Please consider a trusted Christian Pastor or Christian counselor for counseling who is for the Biblical view of marriage and not divorce as an option..Maybe a Christian counselor who knows of some of these teachers..

Gary and Barb Rosberg and Dave and Claudia Arp are some of the best..

PLEASE look into the Rosbergs info...they are a JEWEL

http://search.family.org/custom/query.html?rq=0&col=aaafocus&col=resource&col=foyc &col=pi&qp=&qs=&qc=&style=Family&ws=0&la=&qm=0&st= 1&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&oq=&rq2=0&qt=rosberg&Search.x=21 &Search.y=1

http://www.familylife.com/fltoday/broadcast_schedule.asp?page=99
Old 01-02-2005, 12:54 AM

Sorry about your loss, Zany. However, if she can't see the truth, you're better off without her. She'll go on to many more men and possibly abusive and hollow relationships until she's old, grey and lonely one day and realize that you were right and probably the best thing that ever happened to her.

On a more positive note, I got engaged 5 minutes before midnight on New Years Eve :-D My fiancee loves me and accepts me for all of my beliefs. What even better is she believes most of them too and is actually a young woman who agrees with Dr. Makow.

Mr. Shady
Old 01-02-2005, 01:24 AM

congratulations and commisserations.

There are plenty of fish in the sea and glad to see shady caught a good one.

If he can do it, so can you! Much better off without materialistic cow. I can say that because she obviously cared less about the truth, than the things that "mattered" in her life. Bon Voyage sweeties, I'd say to her.

DC, dude. Didn't your momma tell you to be careful where you plant those seeds, cuz they just may grow and you'll be attached forever?

Lynn and freeman are right. Try for the love of your daughter to find the love for your woman. Be a man and suck it up, son.

Like I can talk... divorce sucks. Not a good road. No fun for anyone. To be avoided at all costs. Just like life, marriage is about finding the common ground. Hopefully it was more than just sex, so ...

When my kids piss me off, I remember the babies I held in my arms and it gives me warm fuzzies towards the little rotters. I'll 4 u pray too!

XXX
Old 01-02-2005, 01:35 AM

Mary,

What the H are you doing up at 3 in the morning?

Cheers, Rushdoony
Old 01-02-2005, 02:03 AM

Are you my keeper, my husband, my brother?

I'm not out slutting it up in bar chum.... what do you think I am doing?

It's called reading....

Try it. You may learn something.

It's 4:00 a.m. now, for those monitoring my sleeping patterns.

I leave rushy alone and he comes looking for me... I smell a big fat furry rat who is trying very hard, not to get caught.

Rushy-poo. Exactly where are you from? Are we in the same time zone, or have you taken notice specifically of what time zone I am in?

The point being, that if you come from my time zone, then you exactly what I am talking about here, as the corruption is so blatant and in your face, even the Russian cab-drivers know how corrupt it is here....

or, you're just like the folks from around these parts in your ways...

I think the ice is cracking...

XXX
Old 01-02-2005, 02:26 PM

Classy?? You should talk. How about all the things you couldn't promise this girl? I am sure she doesn't have a problem with your opinions or the so called "truth". The fact that you think you lost someone over this just goes to show how incredibly blind you really are. How sad!!