Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2005, 10:33 AM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

What do you suggest?
I am unable to access the MS peoples and chat option and they are unable to help me fix it so that's out of the question for me
How about instant messenger??

I was wondering if it's possible to make an animated movie that people would take seriously, or would it turn into a joke like 'team america'

I guess if DC has the skills to infuse it with all kinds of GOOD subliminal messages.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:38 AM

I was thinking more along the lines of aol instant messenger . . . you can sign up for aim for free if you don't have it, and you don't need to DL any software, just use aim express.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-05-2005, 08:20 PM

I have yahoo IM but, I need to update my AIM.
Anyways, I came up with an idea for the movie.
I was watching this soap opera on TV called, "As the world turns" and thought, why don't we make it an anime soap opera called "As the World Burns"? Or just scrap the whole soap idea and save the title. One of the episodes could be about disruptors in the forum being homeland security snoops ratting us out to the government.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-05-2005, 08:45 PM

I finally got my scanner to work but now I can't upload a painting I did that I wanted to contribute.

It's the most ironic thing nohope, it's falls right in line with your 'as the world burns' theme.

Anyways I need help uploading this image. The imgrsc only works with pictures from other websites and the manager isn't working for me.

Can someone guide me through this??
Old 01-05-2005, 09:03 PM

nohope . . . just wait until you see the preliminary character concept I'm putting together. I think you'll like them. . . could be used as anime-type 'story charachters' (although not anime looking models in the end . . . but this is still possible).

Madkhao,

Do you have any ftp space? If you want, when I get you on AIM, I can get them from you, put them on my ftp space, and give you the hyperlink so you can post them. Does that sound like a plan to you?

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-05-2005, 10:30 PM

Hope

I like ur idea!

XXX
Old 01-06-2005, 12:24 PM

Darkchilde, what ftp?

I found a way anyway but I couldn't get the picture any bigger. Maybe you can. For those who can't figure it out, this is a map of the world madkhao style. I didn't take a good picture of the one on the right so the old world got cut off in some areas.
[img align=left]http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/0E/A1/khaoticartiste/1/a.jpg[/img][img align=left]http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/0E/A1/khaoticartiste/1/9.jpg[/img]

I don't know if you can use them or not. I just wanted to show I'm not a total retard when it comes to art so maybe I can help in that department too. The color quality turned out like crap cuz I took the picture with a 600 year old polaroid. oh yeah, and I guess I got photoshop at least, did you mention that one?

nohope...

why the heck were you watching 'as the world turns'?
Old 01-08-2005, 05:13 PM

Hey you guys.. Somehow I'm not going to have my laptop.. (The snow started falling and I won't be able to get it from my daughter to take it with me on vacation).. That leaves me with just an hour a day in a internet cafe.. I'll add what I can, while I'm gone...

Leaving SEATAC 11:00 tomorrow morning for France until March... I have budgeted one hour a day for internet Cafes.. I'll be standing by.

madkhao.. Great concept.. I always thought Africa looked like a scull.. Great imagination in your images of the other continents.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:19 PM

I was hanging out at this cafe at a ski resort with my nephew and neice and "As the world turns" just happened to be on the TV in there and I got my idea 2 seconds later. :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-08-2005, 06:09 PM

Merci beaucoup sablefish! Bon voyage aussi :-P