Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

Okay . . . I LOVE the ideas everyone has been putting out. Some are (sort of) off topic, but can still be used for side-stories.

I'm still putting together sketches . . . when I have something that can, as close as possible, convey the thoughts of the posters, (rather . . . how I interpret the look of the charachters through their posts) and turn them into a physical being. As I interact with you guys more and more, I'm gaining a more accurate mental picture of what y'all look like.

And when I'm ready and I have the images uploaded to my website, you may need a user/login to view them . . . not sure . . . but I'll let you guys know what the URL is . . . and I hope you'll all be pleased.

I have no one charachter totally finished yet. I'm making changes every day . . . but I do believe that I'm on the verge of finishing mary as well as sablefish as of now.

And the biggest chalenge will be how I want myself depicted . . . I'll probably put my likeness on a flukie or two, since, in my eyes, I'm not exactly [insert name of hunk here].

But, be assured . . . once I present the characters to you . . . the writing will begin. (If you guys want to start writing now, you can . . . just so long as you don't put any character specific physical features into the story until after you see them)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-12-2005, 03:59 PM

Can I be the one that says: "Quiet on the Set"! :-D
Old 01-21-2005, 10:28 PM

Sure, send it to me in an .mp3 file, 64000 bps sample rate, stereo, panasonic codec, CD quality, enveloped to 50%; no pops clicks or hiss, filtered through a high bandpass; and with bass, trebel and all settings in between on the EQ set to flatline . . .

Nah, I'm just playing . . . send me a PM and I'll tell you where to email your sound file to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-31-2005, 09:53 AM

Ok guys, I just stared my eyes out for the last hour and a half reading swiftly through this thread and I'm willing to make a contribution, any contribution, to this project.

Although, I think it's kind of contrary to what's been my personal battle to make a serious anti-NWO attack via the very massmedia we love to hate (risking embarrassing questions like "so if you're so against media manipulation, how come you're making a film?") I think what this project needs is - apart from all the stuff you've already discussed - a visual, artistic, spiritual guide. What I mean is someone who's maybe not involved in the particular details of production, shooting, rendering, animating, script writing and such, but someone with a keen eye for the overall dramatic form, pacing, timing of the narrative; a person who's perspective is a bit more from above.
Someone who can have a look at the different drafts and just be very perceptive and open intuitatively to be able to see what's maybe unnecessary, beside the point, uneven etc.

I'm not saying I'm the definite one for the job I'm suggesting. What I AM saying though, is that I have a little experience with making short films, I have a few ideas for a couple of shorts that I've been having in the back of my mind, some I've even started writing scripts for.
I DO have a lot of stage and theatre experience though,(Shame for me you're making an animated film! ;-)) as well as quite a few years of music composing and production on computer and professional singing. I know music.
My father being a painter, (real stuff, not that bazaar, decorative crap) I have a good eye for esthetics and composition.

Anyhow, what I thought while reading through your posts was that it's all good brainstorming. I think you (we?) should be careful with being too obvious in the type of story we want to tell. I mean, the point is to wake people up, right? I think subtlety is very important. It's the final message that's REALLY important, not the way the film looks in the end. More SUBSTANCE, less FORM.
Don't get me wrong, the more professional the end result looks the better.

If you (again, we?;-)) want to really inspire people to wake up and do GOOD things, we really need to be careful so that it doesn't turn out to be a turkey.

One should never lose sight of the Reason for doing a project like this.

P.S. I'm selling my laptop to buy an iMac G5 in a few days so I might not be able to check in during that time. I have a few compositions though that might be useful for you. Also, I can write more music if needed.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:00 AM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The "Mystery" Movie

Another thing I thought would be cool, if you allow me to fantasize a bit, would be if this project really hit it on some film festival and no one actually knowing who made it. It would just appear, totally sweep everyone off their feet with brilliance and subtlety but no one actually picking up the prize for making it! It would be genuine guerrilla filmmaking: even in the face of success not compromizing our integrity. What a victory THAT would be...
Old 01-31-2005, 03:04 PM

Draken.. Welcome.. We have many loose ends.. We should start to compress and agree on a script or else I'll just start writing one.. Draken why don't you and the rest of us each write one of about two thousand words. Then we could pick the best ideas out of all of them and create something resembling The Project.

We could each get a page at blogspot.com and present our writings there.. Pictures can be linked as well as MP3s.

Then we could look at each other's contributions. mine is http://www.richardreinke.blogspot.com
This is my notebook. Draken get one for yourself.. They are free and easy.
Old 01-31-2005, 06:58 PM

We need two thousand word outlines of the script. Each of us needs to write one and we will pick the best parts of all of them.

I think this should be a musical stageplay..Like 'Hair' that stopped the Viet Nam War.. So that's my opinion, however there are many here who have better ideas than me.. So we will adjust the product to the best ideas.

To contact each other we should investigate Skype.. It is free telephone for us webdogs.. It will speed things up. skype.com.. free to anywhere in the world. We can give each other our telephone numbers in the inbox.

Yes.. Get_real.. Why don't you type two thousand words and get in the game? What are your ideas?
Old 02-01-2005, 12:22 AM

I vouche for Skype - it's good stuff. I call my sister on it everyonce in a while. Sometimes there can be a few seconds' delay but no biggie - it's like instant messaging with sound. ;-)
Old 02-11-2005, 02:19 AM

I've never laughed so much in all my life!

Do you lot of malcontents really think anyone would be interested in this movie?

Do you realise the competition?

Why would anyone come to see this movie when Hollywood is putting out high quality fair like...

Dickie Roberts Child Star.
American Pie 2.
School Of Rock.
Water World.
Blackhawk Down.

and other cinematic classics.

And lets not even get into the Bollywood Indian musicals you are up against!

Ha ha ha ha...

Watch 'Adaption'. A reasonable movie starring Nicolas Cage with twin brothers competing writing a script.

Good luck!

I have an idea i'll post a bit later. More of a thrilla.

You could do several variations including a comedy.

Watch out people dont steal your ideas!

Though I believe the posts would be evidence enough for copyright.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:19 AM

OK ,let me say that this movie will need to be a real attention grabber. You have programs like unsolved mysteries, history channel, and the likes that do bring up conspiracy. However, they leave the viewer thinking "well, I'm not really sure", "what can I really do", "oh, come on now", "oh well".
So how about something like "man on the street" interviews (do not show face) with very direct questions for some serious answers/opinions. That would be the opening for the movie. Then flow into a "lets take a look at" subject..subject..subject. It truly needs to be a serious movie (as we all agree), to be concerned about characters really isn't the issue. I know we've been doing alot of
joking around, but getting to brass tacks is what we want. This movie needs to be the voice to bring out the VOICES. A writer, yes we need someone very direct and to the point, but to paint a picture of how people (with NWO concerns) feel about all this stuff. We want those hidden voices to come OUT!!!