Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The "Mystery" Movie

Get me some interviews in a typewritten format . . . either that or send them to me in an mp3 file, converted from cassette recorder. I have a brilliant idea on how to implement your idea, get_real.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 02-11-2005, 09:07 PM

Hows about this.

George Lucas's classic Star Wars was a classic because he tapped into the archetypal background of human behaviour.

When you tap into the archetypal pattern of human behaviour you have a good movie.

Gorge Lucas was actually helped immensely in the script by a famous mythologist Joseph Campbell. By using the knowledge of classic myths and stories, as well as contemporary history, Lucas managed to make what is perhaps still...the best modern movie ever.

On that note...what is the myth we are trying to bring out?

For me it is the story of the loss of innocence.

That the world is not what it appears to be.

The dissapointment that comes from realising you have lived a lie and been duped. Everything you believe in is a fraud.

The story must go from True Believer to sunken and broken man who rises again to take on the world.

Born On The 4th Of July. Enemy Of The State are a couple of examples.

Hows this...

The story revolves around two main characters.

One is extremely idealistic and BELIEVES.

The other is old, worn and cynical. He's seen it all. He believes in nothing.

The clash of these two characters is the movies story and ultimate synthisis. This is the archetypal background.

For the idealist I pick Tom Cruise. He plays the blindly patriotic and nieve well, in movies such as Born On The 4th Of July.

For the worn cynic I pick Robert Deniro. A brooding and dark character.

Tom Cruise is an idealistic CIA analyst. He was former Special Forces but was injured early in his career and moved into covert opo's. Mainly analysis and planning. Computer literate, quick on his feet and quick with his mouth. He is the new breed. He believes he is working for the good guys.

DeNiro is the legend. Old school. Bend it here, break it there. He has no time for 'Laws', 'Geneva Conventions', he wants to win. Kill the enemy. Make the world safe then go home. He has no time for intellectual brats. He used to believe. But like former Marine General Smedly Butler (?) he realise he is nothing but a hit man for wall street and leaves the Agency in mysterious circumstances. No one knows where he is.

An old adversery returns to haunt the U.S intelligence community. He's so good at outwitting U.S intelligence, Cruise believes the only way to get him is to bring back DeNiro to the fold.

DeNiro was in Afghanistan and trained and equipped this man personally (sound familiar?).

Cruise goes to his superior with official recommendations for getting the 'Adversary' by bringing in DeNiro. His superior is a little like the bad NSA head in Enemy Of The State. He has his own agenda. He used to work with DeNiro, hates him for some reason and nobody knows why. He says to Cruise...

"Forget about this guy! He's washed up and finished and probably dead. He'd better be...he's a fucking traitor."...He tosses Cruises recommendations in the bin and goes on..."son, we have a 30 billion dollar budget and more gadgets than you can poke a stick at, use them! I dont want to hear any more talk of using washed up Agency staff who cant do as they're fucking told...get to it".

Cruise is mystified at the response...why such hatred for this 'Agency Legend'? He decides to do some digging in his own time. He cant let it go.

He tells colleagues what he's doing.

He digs deeper looking for DeNiro...amazing facts about the guy are revealed. Cruise is being watched by dark forces...an agency within the agency...foreign voices are heard watching him. This needs to be gotton accross that the dark forces at work are international in character.

Just like the main character in Enemy Of The State bad things start happening. His girlfriend leaves him etc...he loses his home...he is shot at...he calls one of his colleagues at home...he tells him he's in big trouble...his colleague replies..."you sure fucking are! What the hell have you dug up..." a sharp crack as the phone is cut dead....the audience is in no doubt his colleaugue is now dead.

Cruise is now frantic. He knows a little about what happens to people who cross a line. He now frantically attempts to get as far away as possible.

While watching T.V in a dingy motel room the news reports that an aircraft has crashed killing all government employees on board. ALL his work colleagues are dead. He realises powerful forces have been unleashed against him.

The cocky new age beauracrat is now at his lowest ebb. He is depressed and distraught. Earlier we see him in the movie mock people going to church as weak. He needs no one. Now he is on the verge of suicide.

Drunk out of his mind we see him stumble into a church in a small town in the middle of no where. It is dark. Rain is poring. He is looking for shelter from the rain and also from the world. The church is the only building open and with a light on at this time. Every where else is darkness.

We see him sink to his knee's before Christ on the cross. He blurts out half sobbing..."i need help..." Just then we hear a gun cocked. A Berretta pistol is placed against the back of his head. We see the tightly fitting black gloves gripping the weapon. Cruise does'nt even look up. He just smiles and gasps..."do it, just do it".

A voice says..."are you armed?"..Cruise reply's.."what?"...just then we see the gun shift to the left hand and the right hand is offered to pull Cruise up from the floor. A voice says..."i believe you've been looking for me"?

It's DeNiro.

The camera is at an angle so as Cruise is lifted from the floor, the image of Christ nailed to a cross is seen behind them. Cruise is redeemed.

Now Cruises education begins. In a safe place Cruise is informed about just how the world really works. He gets to know who caused 9-11 and why. He learns of the agencies with in agencies. The subversion of the Americasn political system. The selling out of colleagues...and on and on. Cruise learns that the adversary he was to eliminate is actually a CIA creation.

DeNiro comes close to breaking down when describing the carnage he's seen. The death of innocents.

The rest of the movie is dedicated to Cruise getting his life back. The usual close calls and Hollywood explosions can follow. We get to see DeNiro at his ruthless best...protecting Cruise at times. Cruise is a well honed fighter but is brash and flashy. DeNiro is a bruiser and street fighter. The movie should exemplify the meeting of the old with the new at every oppertunity.

DeNiro turns out to be the number 1 source for information about 9-11 for the internet community.

We get to see the GEEKS DeNiro has surrounded himself with. They are experts at electronics and know more than the spooks know. They are the long haired, geek, Lone Gunmen types.

They are the rejects of society but they are also the ones protecting it and trying to get the truth out.

The rest of the film is dedicated to Cruise getting his life back and exposing what he can.

In the end he is not out of the woods but enough info has been brought to the publics attention that Cruise can walk a little safer.

DeNiro and Cruise part company. Cruise tells DeNiro.."come with me, we can bust it wide open"...."No, Joe and Jill average ar'nt ready for the whole truth yet. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I like the shadows, thats where I'll stay. Thats where the SOB's operate. Thats where I'll be..."

The End.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:06 PM

DAYAM, GINA!!!

Man . . . I wanna start storyboarding this as soon as possible. I had to take a break from character design . . . and now I know why.

Okay . . . I definitely want to fuse this into the story. I also want to put the human element in here as well. I ALSO want to make this about the commoner.

How can we do this and still make it convincing? What exacly is the project that Cruise is supposed to be using the gadgets for? Lets elaborate some of the smaller points please?

Holy SHIT! True . . . what do you do for a living again? You should be a concept writer. This would make one HELL of a game, also.

Keep going with this. This actually has a potential to build an empire bent on strangling the NWO in a (sort of) robin hood sort of way.

What REAL events can we use to tie this all in? Fuck the fiction . . . lets make this a draminization of REAL LIFE. I'm SURE that there is a way to do it with this turn of events.

True, you are a genius. We just need to get out the references to other movies, and make it all original . . . while maintaining a premise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-11-2005, 11:58 PM

Wadda ya mean just a 'genuis'. I'm an incredibly handsome genius with a large hard drive!

A bit more respect! :-D :-D 8-)

Give me a day or 2.

I've already got it planned out with mnore detail.

I'm glad you liked it. My friends go yeh, whatever, yadda yadda yadda...conspiricy conspiricy la la la la.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:28 AM

I agree that we make it a dramatization on real life events.

Heres a little scene betwen Deniro and Cruise in a safe house surrounded by geeks.

C:..."i know the Agency fucked up. They created the s.o.b and now we've paid for it".

Deniro jerks his head back and in a mocking tone notes...

DN: "What! You fucking nieve fuck. You believe that? You believe that piss ant camel jockey pulled this off from a dusty cave in Tora Bora? With his fucking mobile phone? What, the fucking Agency recruiting from the freakin Boy Scouts these days? What, you still believe in Santa Claus and Milli Vanilli singing live?"...Deniro starts to laugh and shakes his head.

Cruise gets pissed off, insulted he gets more aggressive...

C:"Dont fucking mock me! What, you with the Conspiricy Central Agency now? Shit happens, we fucked up, people got lazy and we paid the price. Dont hit me with this shit".

DN:"Hit you with this shit..?" DeNiro gets in Cruises face..."you already been hit buddy boy. What the fucking hell's been nipping at your bony ass this last week? You upset some people and now you pay the price for sticking your little nose in a big pile of shit! This piles so big you cant even imagine. Personally if you're alive in a week i'll take you to Vegas coz you're the fucking luckiest son of a bitch alive".

DeNiro is pointing his finger intently at Cruise as he says this, as only DeNiro can. He softens his tone and lowers his finger. He becomes more Fatherly...

DN:"Sonny, there are people in this world who play for keeps. They play on another level. You thought you were up with the big dogs, you've barely begun. There are people who own this planet. They own it and they plan on keeping it all to themselves. Two bit brats like you are a dime a dozen. You either wake up or you'll be dead. They own the cops, they own the fucking Agency, fuck they have their own Agency".

C: "I'll go to the fucking papers. They cant keep it under wraps forever..."

DN:..."Jesus H Christ...HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING! They own the fucking papers. And I tell you sonny jim, they will not stop until the entire fucking human race are kissing their jackboots like the feet of God. These people think they are God, ya got that buggalugs"?

and so it goes...
Old 02-12-2005, 12:36 AM

Also, how about involving the militia movement?

They've been demonized by the media.

Lets show them hiding amongst them. Good God fearing people who will not back down from the State.

We can here stories of how the banking system ruined their lives, their farms, their community.

Cruise realises the common people he mocked are the life blood of the community.

Maybe a little love story...GROAN...between Cruise and a simple woman who's husband was killed in Waco? Off center maybe? Hmmmm...endless possibilities.

BTW...have the song for the end credits...

"Simple Man" by Bad Company.

"I am just a simple man, working with my hands, ooooo, it aint easy".

"I am just a simple man, working on the land, ooooo believe me". CHORUS...

"Freedom is the only thing, means a damn to me, ooooo oooo you cant fake it".

"Freedom is the only song, sing a song for me, oooooo oooo are we gunna make it..."

We should have 2 movies. One a drama/thrilla the other a comedy.

Comedy is a great way to get hard subjects accross to people.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:51 AM

A WORD OF WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollywood is dead. They have run out of ideas hence the remake of the remakes. Dont think some skulking son of a bitch wont steal these ideas.

Over 800 views to this thread!

Keep copies and date them. Get a friend to sign and witness them.

If people really want to make something work then people may have to think about personal e-mails.

Food for thought.

Na stuff it. These posts should be enough evidence.

If we make a good script and sell it we should have a big party in.....
Old 02-12-2005, 07:21 AM

Movie has moved through several phases.

9-11 is touched on but not the main theme.

The main theme is Cruises former boss and the Northern Allience boss who is eluding the CIA...eluding them because elements of the Agency have been subverted and are protecting him as he runs the opium trade for them.

The Agency has been subverted by a foreign power (nudge nudge wink wink). Cruises former boss is supervising the laundering process of the drug money as well as elements of the smuggling.

He is liasing with intelligence agencies (all subverted by a foreign power, (nudge nudge wink wink-now to be known as NNWW)such as the FSB (Russia) MI6 and Mossad as well as German Intelligence...all work for the same boss...European banking and finance.

The money flows through Switzerland and out into the Europe and U.S banking and brokerage houses nicely laundered. (If anyone out there knows the ins and outs of the Swiss banking/money laundering system please drop me a line).

Cruise (now believed dead by his boss, somewhere back in the movie) and DeNiro plan to find out all the banking details and blow it wide open by tracing the money. To do this they need to kidnap Cruises former boss. They also need to torture it out of him...payback for Abu Graihb...so they cant nab him in the States.

Cruises boss is flying to Pakistan and Afghanistan to attend an important meeting. He will be out in the field supposedly supervising the destruction of an opium crop which has been especially grown so as to be destroyed in front of the worlds media to give an indication that the CIA is doing it's bit against drugs...ha ha ha ha he he he ha ha ha he he he chuckle chuckle chuckle ha ha he he...ohhhhhh...sorry, ah em...where was I...

DeNiro is too make contact with old friends. He's heading back to his old stomping ground. Sort of like the Assyrians helping out O'Connor in The Mummy. Field work and getting down and dirty is where he's at. Some good guy Muslims are about to get involved. They will help DeNiro and Cruise get rid of the scurge.

NOW FOR THE TESTOSTERONE BIT WITH A BIT OF HUMOUR.

On the night of the main event they are to don all Black Combat Gear. A Lone Gunman type geek is also along with them. They are deep in the heart of Afghanistan in a mud hut villiage....Would the sound man please cue "Back In Black" by ACDC!

MONTAGE TIME!

Different camera shots show them packing and stacking their gear. Cruise is fit and rocking! Snap! go the buckles...rrrrrip go the velcros...clack clack goes the lock and load of their H&K 9mm's. Lone Gunmen can bearly tie his shoelaces and provides the frustrating but loveable idiot. DeNiro is rocking too but when Cruise turns to him DeNiro has a pained look on his face...Cruise asks..."whats wrong?"...DeNiro answers..."shit, I cant do this"...Cruise..."what?"...Back in Black music ends...DeNiro undoes his pants and lets his gut out..."whewww, thats better"...music pumps back in...

As well, somewhere in here, before they move out, they look for the Lone Gunman character...they look into a room and he's in his black gear with his 9mm Berretta gazing into a old cracked dirty mirror doing his best Taxi Driver impersonation..."you talkin ta me"...looking very stupid. Cruise comments..."should this man be armed"? DeNiro shrugs his shoulders and turns to his dear geeky friend.."Gerald, come on ya dont have the looks for DeNiro impersonations, lets go".

Cue music....

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

CHORUS:
'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

Back in the back
Of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
I'm in a bang
With a gang
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang
Cause I'm back on the track
And I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now
I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way
Old 02-12-2005, 10:03 PM

Don't worry about the copyright infringment . . .

There's a general international forum law, that states:

"Posted material is property of their original posters"

If someone steals the ideas, you can make a ton of $ on the lawsuits alone. However . . . If you want to leave it only for the voice talent, artist(s) and other writers to work with, get in touch with me via PM and I can work on distributing it to essential personnel only . . . or you can take care of that. Either way . . . I just know I can serve it via FTP with private folder/file options.

Old 02-12-2005, 10:07 PM

Na DC thats alright.

I've run out of steam anyway.

Some one else finish it.

I like originating an idea then leaving the details to someone else.

it's my creative way...although my Mother says i'm just a lazy bastard.