Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2004, 08:13 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

As I've said before in a couple different threads of old, "Darkness always comes before daylight". So, we should make it a tragedy IMHO. Besides, happy endings are usually way too cheesy and way too fairy taleish. Keep it real and make it dark and gloomy with 2 cents of hope. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-22-2004, 09:12 PM

nohope.. I kind of agree.. I was thinking it could end up at the first year's annual meeting.. and that's when the BATF guys show up and take everybody to GITMO for a torture session.. Where everybody under torture confesses to being the "real" Ossama bin Laden ..or something like that..
I think torture should be brought out in the open for what it is.. And it will create a bunch of controversy.

But that is just my opinion... of one member of this project.. Thanks for the input... You are in if you want to be.. I like you..
Old 12-22-2004, 09:17 PM

Here, I'll even start off with my character. Here it goes:
I'm 27 years old and I'm a US Navy veteran of the Clinton regime. I live at home with mom and pop and I work part-time at Mcdonalds flipin' MSG laden burgers while attending Jr. College. Yeah, life is shitty, but it could be worse if I were still in the military.
I come home from school, fire up the computer and look over the usual websites I visit, like infowars and etherzone and I'm reading one of Henry's columns and I click the link and I land at this place called club conspiracy. Most everyone there is fairly like-minded. We all hate the NWO. Also, it feels like we're just preaching to the choir. There's a few people here who're exceptionally cheery despite all the bad shit that's happenning. We also got some damned intelligent people here too! Even though, I'm the most depressing person here, I'm probably the most comedic too. Common themes that go around are,"Nobody fuckin' learns from history!", "Boy, those elitists sure are evil bastards!" and we toss a few ideas around about activism. We're all just like a bunch of Winston Smiths who're frustrated, burnt-out and quickly running out of options as tryanny grows stronger every day. Right now, were fighting with 2 cents of hope. Pretty soon, in the not too distant future, we'll be fighting with no hope at all, hence my username at this site. And this is the begining of the Club Conspiracy story. :-P
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:09 PM

Personally . . . I like the Save Houston idea. I would ask that we change the name to a fictional one, and not use any real names. I think the key charachters would be as such . . .

10 generic henchmen (NWO)
2 leaders (one fat, one skinny, NWO USA and CANADA)
3 to 5 forum members/heroes
1 VERY gay aids victim as a judge, representing agressive, anti-male feminism.

This is A LOT in the way of charachters for one person, and this will take some time. That's why I'd like to build some sets first. Where are these scenes going to take place? Be realistic as to how we're going to fit this into the story.

As far as the 'theme song' so to speak . . . I don't think it should be actual scripture. I think it should be a parody of 'Hail to the Chief.' We can make it dark and gloomy . . . but the silver cloud thing is a good idea. We wnat to bring the truth, make people want to fight, abolish feminism (against men, anyhow), and re-attach the balls of otherwise emasculated men, but in a way that their wives understand.

So whose going to write a VERY basic story movement? By this, just for an example, I'll write the basic movements of, "A Christmas Carol"

Ebineezer and Cratchit are introduced.
Cratchit stays late
Cratchit goes home
Ebineezer goes home
Ebineezer goes to bed
Ebineezer woken by wind
Ghost of Christmas past visits
Scrooge remembers happier times
Scrooge goes back to bed
Ghost of Christmas Present visits
Scrooge visits Cratcjit house
Scrooge sees misery he is not a solution to
Scrooge goes back to bed
Ghost of christmas future shows up
He doesn't talk, and looks like the Reaper
Shows Scrooge his grave
Goes back home
Changes his ways
Goes from unliked to liked and is now generous and happy about it.

Something like this, just to get a general direction.

And who is going to send me sample pics for me to use as a set for out heroes? I'm not going to be using the pictures themselves, just the basic setup of the furniture, furniture types, etc. I'm almost done with my setup already . . . I'll post renderings ASAP.

And . . . if anyone has any Computer Generated art experience, especially texturing, please post here.

If anyone can draw especially well, we need a story-board artist, as well as a concept artist.

Writers . . . everyone/anyone can post ideas, but it will be up top the lead writer to get the script done. The admin, the moderators, and myself will serve as colaborative directors.

I noticed that there is a 3D Devil clasping the earth in his hands. I recognize this as Poser 4 rendered image. Can someone tell me who rendered out this image, and get in touch with this person, and ask if he/she wants to be on this project?

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-23-2004, 12:41 PM

DarkChilde3D The admin, the moderators.. aren't involved in the project.. It is just us and the people who want to help..

I think the idea is to get as many people's input, and involvement into the project as possible.
I think the forum user names could be used in the script.. and if the user helped write his own script, I doubt they would complain.

It is possible that the script could be self organizing.. where each contribution by us posters might be shuffled into a storyline.

By calling the project clubconspiracy.com.. If the project succeeds tens of thousands of new lurkers and posters would gravitate to the site.

madkhao.. Has suggested the Houston script

nohope187.. What kind of a storyline would you support?

MaryX.. If you had a storyline what would it be like?

lynns_shadow.. What ideas do you have for a script that would involve a conspiracy news group?
Old 12-23-2004, 01:07 PM

Ok sablefish, but I was not suggesting you use "plagurized" music or take it form anywhere.

Naturally you'd have to get certain permissions (Kind of thought that was understood in my sharings )

I think the ONLY way to slant this film is hopefilled. Why? Well first because dark perspectives are what "they" stand for.

Here is some of what I think should occur in the film. First, I think it must serve as a tool to not only strip bare the mindsets and MO of these folks, shining a LIGHT on them, I think it should greet them as well with an opportunity, at some point, to move from their way of life to a higher place and choose LIFE (Christ/God), as opposed to incrementialism and a compromised spiritual life and life.

The kind of symbology for this film would best be similar to The Lord of the Rings. I do not mean the staging or time frame or wording or anything. I am referring to a somewhat thinly veiled tale about good verses evil. This would be different, in that it would be occuring today, maybe popping in and out of the past and very near future for informaion and illustrative purposes.

Why I say more broad spheres or "good" and "evil" is that it frees up the viewer, because not everyone viewing may have made a decison for Christ and may be in a different place spiritually speaking.

I think it should serve, this film, as a gift, a warning and an exposer. I think the perspective should be one of revelation, information, establishment of one large theme with several sub themes and the characters filling in from there.

Ask yourselves this. What would I like (fill in the kind of person or group) to walk away from feeling during and after seeing this film?

For me, I would like those who run these dark themes and those in new world order to be:

1. made aware they are part of our audience
2.shown through the illustration of film what they are doing (for the benefit of those who do not know or are blinded..)in a way that is clear, and effective.
3. given an out or alternative for them and the viewers, the Truth in love and personal redemption.
4. frankly making them walk out of the theatre with the "eyes" of the audience, and their own, now looking at them. Or at least a clear awareness of such powers and proncipalities and where they are emanating from and what they say seek and promote.

I think, not unlike what they do in Hollywood and on tv, many characters must literally be spokesmen exposing these agendas, and serving as it were, as the Fear of God on them. Yet I think Love will disturb skae and REACH them MUCH MORE.

I think this idea is bigger than just one city.

There's more but that's what i can say for now.

P.S. You know last night on CBS news "gay''marriage was discussed and I saw THE most DISGUSTING thing in that clip.

At the end of the clip CBS showed a man hugging the other man and THEIR CAMERA closed up on the man's HANDS around the toher man's WAIST and then it closed UP on the one man's hands clasping in a COMPLETE embrace on major network tv news.

Now WHY? are we NOT supposed to hate them? I forget..THAT is the challenge..loving the sinner hating their SIN..I tell you it is your challenge TOO not to hate these folks though we HATE what they DO and dont do and stand for..

Yes these are some of your MOST huge weapons against these folks and ALL that that entails:
The TRUTH spoken in LOVE. DO that and you will have much more than a chink in their armour.
Old 12-23-2004, 02:49 PM

I think something that would really be helpful in the storyline is exposing how the Hegelian Dialectic works- showing how the right and the left are one and the same. What the left can't do overtly, the right does covertly and still claims righteousness even after the damage has been done. We should be exposing the lost meaning of Fascist Dictatorship- corporate government complex. with that, right there, I think we can unlock many minds. I'm not sure how to convey that yet. :-?
Old 12-23-2004, 11:47 PM

test
Old 12-24-2004, 02:08 AM

To nohope . . .

please write out an example of how this dialect works . . . I'm not familiar with it. Is it known as another name that I would recognise?

How would you exactly expose it? What would that portion of the script be like? Can you, wusing 3 characters, form a conversation script of what is actually being said . . . amd then make a seperate script of what was really said?

Please get back to me on this, because although I do not know exactly what you mean, my instincts have perked up their proverbial ears. Please elaborate on this topic.

Old 12-24-2004, 02:21 AM

I have an idea . . . and it would take a VERY long time to make, unless I had other 3D artists to help me out . . . which isn't a problem, but we want to make this all our own.

It will take form of a series.

In the pilot of the series, we start out with a few different families. Each one has a different plight. One of which is a family where the mother feels so empowered by her feminism, she abuses the husband, because she knows that if he defends himself, she'll have him locked up. Another is a family where the son or daughter has a drug addiction. Another is a family that has a child with aids who is suffering to no end (and they noticed that Magic Johnson, after going to Europe for a few months, has NO sign of the disease, and they know the cure is out there somewhere) and the hospital will neither give him drugs (due to the insurance company not covering the drugs) and who will not allow him to die.

What all of these families have in common is one member of each belongs to a 'support' forum through which they all meet at a conspiracy forum (this is part of the backstory, and besides that, its how I found this place.) And then the worst happens in each. The abused husband is hospitalized, the drug addicted son dies, and the mother in the family with the AIDS case just cannot take it anymore. So they all get together in real life, in the battered husband's hospital room (because they all heard what happened) and they show the abusive wife what the real purpose of the feminist movement was intended to do.

And now someone else can contingue the story exactly as I have left off . . . where can we go from HERE? What other families can be introduced? Maybe a victim of police brutality is in the bed next to the battered husband?

So tell me . . . what's next?